Page 7137 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6137663770377087712771327135713671377138713971427147718772377637 ... LastLast
Results 142,721 to 142,740 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    arcade just make me realize how big Boudica's tiddies are. Why is that?
    Because seeing them in motion is a little different than static card art.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    A question re: Case Files:
    How airtight are the books? Do they thoroughly account the events in El-Melloi II's life, or are there vague openings of unaccounted-for time where such-and-such a thing could be free to fit in a timeline?
    The TM Ace 11 give us a timeline in-between HGWs with important events such as Reines meeting Waver, Flat and Svin joining the El-Melloi classroom or Waver meeting Gray, etc.
    As for the novels, each gives a line or two telling in which month/season they take place, and the last ones are the more precise with the dates because of the importance of the reference. Dunno if you want the spoilers about it or not.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    As for the novels, each gives a line or two telling in which month/season they take place, and the last ones are the more precise with the dates because of the importance of the reference. Dunno if you want the spoilers about it or not.
    Spoilers-wise, I'm all ears. Just to be on the safe side, spoilertag it.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Sure, Case Files dates for each case
    Spoiler:
    Waver meets Gray around July
    Adra Castle is on September
    Izelma Towers is on October
    Rail Zeppelin is at the end of November-beginning of December
    Atlas Contract is on January
    Grand Roll is at the end of January-beginning of February. The events of the novel, the big conclusion where everything comes together is gonna be (in the next volume) on February 2nd. the day Saber is summoned in the 5th Fuyuki HGW, for the sake of references.
    We are just given passing mentions (easy to miss) for in which month each case take place, except for the last one
    Ah, also just in case, we were told in the last AnimeJapan (I think was there) that the anime is gonna take place between the Izelma Towers and Rail Zeppelin cases, timeline wise
    Last edited by Lobo; April 18th, 2019 at 01:45 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Alrighty, that's helpful.

Here's hoping the anime does well enough, saleswise, that the other arcs will get a chance at being adapted, if only because I like what's been done so far (even with a single episode in the form of that "Episode 0" that aired a while ago).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    He never had one in any Zero book, April 15 was the first date given (in a random Ufo merch calendar) and Ufo kinda reacted awkwardly when people asked if they had gotten that info from Nasu or just made it up and then they noticeably never mentioned it again (even though Ufo jumps at the chance to do cafe events for birthdays and such which is probably why they tried to give him one in the first place) so it's kind of returned to "he doesn't have one"

The other date people use a lot is April 6 but that's a number pun on his name and not a birthday
    That's really weird how he has never been given a birthday. Even Tohno Shiki has a birthday, apparently October 15.

Kind of unfortunate. You'd think Nasu could just slap on a random date for his birthday and be done with it. In fact, considering how successful the Fate franchise has become thanks to ufotable, you'd think he would've done something like that several years ago.
    Last edited by warellis; April 18th, 2019 at 05:20 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why would the birthday of a fictional character matter?

Does Strange Fake have a singular character that is closest to representing the 'main character'? Or does Narita allocate that role roughly equally among his large cast like in some of his other notable works?

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.: Asking cuz I'm curious to bring up a 'Favorite TM protagonist' poll thread later to see what people think nowadays regarding the subject.

Blog Entries
    More towards the latter but I do get the feeling Ayaka is meant to eventually be the main protagonist
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

US Friend Code
    Huh, I always took that clock tower boy as being closer to the main protagonist role, even though he doesn't have a lot of screen time over the rest.

Was his name Flat? anyway, talking about the one who summons fake berserker.

"Ayaka" has inherited the role of main character from the original Strange Fake, though functionally there is no single standout protagonist anymore.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Mercury vapour is very toxic and it is readily absorbed through the skin. In fact, for elemental mercury, the vapour is the most toxic thing about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Wetterhahn

- - - Updated - - -

Also Reines has Trimmau, like, prepare food and drink for her, which definitely can't be safe.
    Well, I didn't know that, and if I didn't know that I'm going to go ahead and assume neither Urobuchi nor whoever is writing CF knew about it. Even if they did though, I assume it wouldn't be mentioned unless it was about to become relevant, conservation of detail and all that.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I thought mercury vapor was the most commonly known thing about it.

Well either way it should be fine. It’s not an Qi Shi Huang problem that Kayneth or Reines have.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Why would the birthday of a fictional character matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Marketing
    Just something I had noticed when going through various TM protagonists, that all had birthdays listed (except for like Hakuno & Ritsuka). I was just surprised more than anything else that Shirou was still birthday-less.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Mercury vapour is very toxic and it is readily absorbed through the skin. In fact, for elemental mercury, the vapour is the most toxic thing about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Wetterhahn

- - - Updated - - -

Also Reines has Trimmau, like, prepare food and drink for her, which definitely can't be safe.
    Maybe Trimmau can somehow change the mercury directly into ceramic or whatever for a teapot? She apparently has an alcohol burner in her, installed by Reines or something.

US Friend Code
    Ayaka feels like the MC of SF to me but it's definitely an ensemble cast.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

^
    Also, thanks to those answering the MC inquiry.

Blog Entries
    What translation for the KnK anime is generally the best regarded? Haven’t rewatched in a while.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Doesn't have an H-scene, doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself