Page 7158 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6158665870587108714871537156715771587159716071637168720872587658 ... LastLast
Results 143,141 to 143,160 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    And yet it was mistaken as Divine Words by the one asking so who is to blame I wonder. The TL or the reader mistaken the idea?
    Well i did say presume, Because it made more sense to me that when Medea who has Divine words which come from the gods says " Let me grant you the gift of words, the wisdom of the gods, a small shard just for you". meant divine words.
    So i was just assuming that is what it meant based off what she said, of course it could be completely unrelated. either way people have already given answers about what it might be talking about and whatever so i'm satisfied, Thank you everyone for your input

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    My Latin teacher used pop culture references in addition to the standard material, including Saint Seiya's special attacks and Matrix
    Quid est Matrix?
    Mine just quoted liberally from the Latin translation of Harry Potter.

Also we had a "latin lunch" once when we were 12 that involved sitting around draped in bedsheets, eating grapes, and then for some reason singing a parody on the Kaiser Chiefs song Ruby Ruby Ruby where instead of Ruby it was Rubicon, accompanied by him on guitar.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    If ORT got worshipped and received the classification of god, would he be considered below planet class spirits (TAs)?

AFAIK, TAs are said to be above Divine Spirits, not Gods. I don't think you can elevate a being to the rank of a God at the current point in the world - at least not without somehow starting a new Age of Gods.

It's also questionable if Types can become Gods, but apparently aliens can so.. *shrug*

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Gatou Monji & Berserker

Gatou Monji is a strange Master that worships Berserker as a God. He is a man that carries various religions so his speech can't be understood. Berserker was originally a spirit from the Earth called "True Ancestor" but, due to Gatou's misconceptions that say "she = God" her status downgraded from Planet to God, making her unable to properly display her abilities. During battle her Noble Phantasm uses gravity as means of attack, causing great damage.
    It says she's above Gods, not Divine Spirits.

Blog Entries
    ORT is already a planet level being, and she has her own existence from her own planet. Earth and anyone on it doesn’t have any ability to rewrite her status. She is a Type
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Also we had a "latin lunch" once when we were 12 [...]
    You had Latin lessons at 12?!

What are the chances that people are "in canon" mistakenly thought some of the so called "Gods" are actually in fact Ultimate Ones?

I mean are "Ultimate One", "Aristotles", "Type ----" even in canon titles?

If lets just say ORT were to drop on Chaldea today, what would they call it?
    Last edited by SteelBeowulf; May 22nd, 2019 at 01:23 AM.

A strange Spider OP

Blog Entries
    Tezcatlipoca

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    You had Latin lessons at 12?!
    Yeah. 8 years of French at 10, 6 years of Latin at 12, 5 years of English at 13, 5 years of Greek at 13. A year of German at 16 for some reason. Dutch at all ages.

The Latin was admittedly optional, the Greek even more so.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastXxx View Post
    It says she's above Gods, not Divine Spirits.
    False. The statement is about her status within the Moon Cell. In Moon Cell beings representing concepts of nature (classified as gods) should theorically display their literal power over such concepts. But because Arc is not one of those, she got the wrong tag by Moon Cell, thus failing to use her skill, because she has no legend, she has no concepts compare to the myriad divine spirits out there. It's like tagging "tentacle rape" as "all-age" on an image board, you're gonna mess up some innocents.

Also divine spirits and gods are all used interchangeably all time time unless directly specified. In fact, in this context it was referring to Divine Spirit as we knew from her own entry in Extra mats. She was specifically compared to the "ones who became natural concepts", aka the ancient gods post-deification. She was only above those who left their material body behind and accepted their role as part of the planet, "losing their substances and became one with nature". That's why the planet can give them freaking ranks and rank them below its "brain". It's not a matter of who is stronger or capable of doing more haxes. You may have a higher "rank" in term of relevance for the planet, but that doesn't mean you are above those lower ranking in term of power and abilities entirely. Arc cannot destroy the multiverse but certain Buddhism-related beings can. Arc cannot destroy the universe like Shiva with his 3rd eye. But it doesn't matter if she can't do all of that, because Arc is the brain of the planet, and the brain is the highest ranking as opposed to the limbs and other organs in your body aka the divine spirits

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeastXxx View Post
    If ORT got worshipped and received the classification of god, would he be considered below planet class spirits (TAs)?
    I don't know how you were able to say this question yet still unable to grasp the answer. if ORT agrees to become part of, going by what Tamamo said, a "system" created by the Earth, ofc it will be considered by the planet ranking to be lower than its brain. But that doesn't mean ORT is weaker than Arc, like all of the other ancient gods.

Anyone knows what drama cd (?) it is where Saber, Arc, and Shiki (Void) talk, from which people extrapolated that the reason Void is omnipotent but also can only fight servants defensively etc is because she needs time to utilize her powers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Anyone knows what drama cd (?) it is where Saber, Arc, and Shiki (Void) talk, from which people extrapolated that the reason Void is omnipotent but also can only fight servants defensively etc is because she needs time to utilize her powers?
    The drama CD is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhqq...jeW96a&index=1
    It does not say that.
    「ぶっちゃけ神様」とは「アーネンエルベの一日」でのセイバーの台詞だが、式本人は「そんな頭の悪い比喩す るな」
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

>Nasu said he stop after LB

>So maybe even if LB ended, FGO may still go on

>but this means that after LB nothing is canon right?

Yes, yes, dont worry about canon

Pretty sure he's doing fine

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Shadowbringers is almost out after all

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    >Nasu said he stop after LB

>So maybe even if LB ended, FGO may still go on

>but this means that after LB nothing is canon right?
    You mean... Fate Extella and Apoc aren't?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Shadowbringers is almost out after all
    But he's still busy with Sekiro!

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    The drama CD is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhqq...jeW96a&index=1
    It does not say that.
    As I recalled it, it was something like Void saying Saber is #1 because she's so fast even though she lacks raw power, Saber saying Arc is best because she has speed+strenght and MP is so versatile, and Arc says Void is best because she can do whatever she wants. So there was some conjecture based on the fact that speed is mentioned for Saber and Arc but not for Void, together with the whole discrepancy of Void's assumed powerlevels that made people think that's why.

But now I have no idea where I saw this.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.