Page 7203 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6203670371037153719371987201720272037204720572087213725373037703 ... LastLast
Results 144,041 to 144,060 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

unsolved mysteries will be back in a moment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The only things coming to mind are Gilgamesh not having specific NPs used by other Servants. He still has the prototypes of an armor changing into a weapon (or more generically, item A turning into item B) and something that revives or negates a lethal attack.
    Actually I was remember that ko-Gil, who is specifically noted to make full use of the GoB to get what exactly what he needs, struggles with a fundamental limitation he apparently is unable to overcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    inb4 He took it on his golden submarine
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Actually I was remember that ko-Gil, who is specifically noted to make full use of the GoB to get what exactly what he needs, struggles with a fundamental limitation he apparently is unable to overcome.
    Not sure what you're trying to say here. We know that Gilgamesh doesn't know the full extent of GoB to the point that he can pick and choose whatever he wants, but it's still in GoB if it satisfies the conditions of it being the prototype of other HS' NPs or something that humanity is capable of creating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

he literally loaded up grail shinji, spewing mud and puss and all, onto his giant spaceship for transport.....what a sight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    In UBW when Gil put Illya's heart into Shinji and he turned into the grail, how did he move all the way from deep into the Einzbern forest to behind Ryuudou temple. He's not gonna just move himself there and i dont think Gil has a method of transporting something like that such a far distance
    He was towing the big lump of flesh around with Enkidu
    If you think walking to the temple would be too slow just assume he flew there on Vimana or something

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    he literally loaded up grail shinji, spewing mud and puss and all, onto his giant spaceship for transport.....what a sight
    Or he threw Shinji into GoB because Shinji is a treasure of humanity, as the anime showed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Or he threw Shinji into GoB because Shinji is a treasure of humanity, as the anime showed.
    He is the best brother after all

Gate of Bablyon is just Doraemon's pocket honestly.

Blog Entries
    Not sure what you're trying to say here. We know that Gilgamesh doesn't know the full extent of GoB to the point that he can pick and choose whatever he wants, but it's still in GoB if it satisfies the conditions of it being the prototype of other HS' NPs or something that humanity is capable of creating.
    Gil not remembering stuff in the gate is not a factor. I mildly misread something Trubo said as to essentially stating Gil can do anything with his treasures and he has run up against at least one limitation before. And again it was kid Gilgamesh who doesn’t suffer from gil’s Carelessness stat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Why is there no kid Saber so we can have a picnic of kings with kid saber, kid alex, and kid gil

- - - Updated - - -

Lily doesn’t count, too old

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Why is there no kid Saber so we can have a picnic of kings with kid saber, kid alex, and kid gil

- - - Updated - - -

Lily doesn’t count, too old
    I mean in Hollow regular Saber was able to play soccer with a bunch of primary children and not look out of place so I'd dispute that.

Not that it matters since Saber Lily Lily is bound to show up eventually to fill that spot.

Arturia is basically a young kid anyway in terms of body anyways...

Blog Entries
    I mean no but okay????

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Nah. He might end up depressed, but the narrative all but confirms he "wins" the Holy Grail War afterwards. It's just not a victory worth remembering.
    (aupposedly).
    He kills everyone he cares about, gives up his dreams, and ends up winning an empty prize. And that's not taking account the rest of his future, or whether AM blows everything up. Outside of him dying it doesn't get much worse than that.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Are Beasts part of the counter force?

They’re a cancer of human order.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So, for Svin's Beast Magic, could other animals aside from dogs be used, and does this list extend to extinct animals like mammoths, sabertooths, and dinosaurs?

Also, is there any connection between Beast Magecraft and the Yaga of LB1?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Arturia is basically a young kid anyway in terms of body anyways...
    Isn't she eternally 14/15?

I wouldn't call that "a young kid."
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Nah. He might end up depressed, but the narrative all but confirms he "wins" the Holy Grail War afterwards. It's just not a victory worth remembering.
    (aupposedly).
    I dont buy for a single second that Shirou is capable of soloing the grail war, no matter how much Kotomine and Shirou wank muh mind of steel.