Page 7227 of 7243 FirstFirst ... 6227672771277177721772227225722672277228722972327237 ... LastLast
Results 144,521 to 144,540 of 144849

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

  1. #144521
    吸血鬼 Vampire Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    263
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Apparently she has 3 NPs in a card game
    Oh, hanafuda. If we go by that, even Shinji and Himuro's trio have NPs.

    But sure, let's examine what she's got there.

    Gomorrah's Blaze (Holy Capital Blaze)
    MP cost 12. Can only be activated on the first turn, and removes 1 to 3 random cards from the opponent's hand.
    A powerful Interference Noble Phantasm that severely weakens the opponent for the round it's used.
    Same MP cost as Volumen Hydragern and Ionioi Hetairoi, if that means anything.
    It has quite an unique effect of disabling the opponent's options before they can even use them, but it's hard to guess how would that translate to lore. Maybe it renders one specific Skill or NP unusable within Manaka's range?

    Sodom's Fall (Holy Capital Fall)
    Can activate on the first turn. All scoring combinations become worth half the amount of points.
    That's really abstract to translate to lore. Sounds somewhat like those Nega skills every Beast has, idk.

    Potnia Theron (Monstruous Beast Princess)
    Can activate on the first turn. If Manaka wins this round, the points she earns are tripled.
    Not the same as BB's Potnia Theron (Womb of All Beasts). BB's version undoes all attacks and <insert lengthy exposition about infinite time here>, so Manaka's version must do something vaguely similar. All I can guess from the hanafuda effect is that Potnia Theron is horrendously broken.

    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Seriously now, when would you say that Manaka will show up? In the Camelot chapter? In some event in 2020?
    Prototype event early 2020, possibly as a prelude to Bizarro Camelot.

  2. #144522
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    The core gets hurt no matter where you attack the Servant.
    Servants are incomplete forms of the Third Magic, the materialization of the soul. They are "souls."
    I could swear i made a similar question before about if Servants could damage each other's souls with their physical attacks and you saying no to that.

    But your explanation is solid. Thanks Australian man

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Oh, hanafuda. If we go by that, even Shinji and Himuro's trio have NPs.
    Shinji

    As in the potential vessel for a demon pillar?

    Well, i wouldnt be surprised if someone as amazing as that had something worthy of being called a NP
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  3. #144523
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,475
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    "Amazing"

    Literally the death of the Makiri lineage

  4. #144524
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,318
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Shinji is amazing, Gil allowed him inside GoB after all.

    - - - Updated - - -

    A true treasure of humanity

  5. #144525
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,218
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Pillar Man Shinji facetanked the incineration of humanity and was only skin-deep petrified by Meduseless.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  6. #144526
    屍食鬼 Ghoul
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fullerton, California
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32
    So the reason that Soujuurou was so strong was because he lived in a rural village right? So does that mean everyone who lives far away from regular civilization are super strong as well?

  7. #144527
    ちちうえ~❤ AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Parks_98 View Post
    So the reason that Soujuurou was so strong was because he lived in a rural village right? So does that mean everyone who lives far away from regular civilization are super strong as well?
    let's see

    Kuzuki
    Kiara
    Hansa
    Pepe
    Nanaya
    Kishima

    seems like you are right

    you can count mages from Wandering Sea too
    Family Mo-san

  8. #144528
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    let's see

    Kuzuki
    Kiara
    Hansa
    Pepe
    Nanaya
    Kishima

    seems like you are right

    you can count mages from Wandering Sea too
    Pepe did?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    "Amazing"

    Literally the death of the Makiri lineage

    a superior life form has no need to focus on breeding.

    so yeah, quality kills legacies
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  9. #144529
    ちちうえ~❤ AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,539
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Pepe did?
    Pepe came from some Buddhist temple clan, similar to Kiara's case.
    Family Mo-san

  10. #144530
    And we're still cleaning up the mess Walnut Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Um, the Eighth Circle of Hell, I should think.
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Literally the death of the Makiri lineage
    If only Zouken knew when the cosmos was telling him to give up.
    I found out long ago
    It's a long way down Avalon Road


  11. #144531
    死徒 Dead Apostle Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by Parks_98 View Post
    So the reason that Soujuurou was so strong was because he lived in a rural village right? So does that mean everyone who lives far away from regular civilization are super strong as well?
    It's also because of assassin techniques and just how divorced from modern thought and understanding. reading a bit of what he's like swiftly shows you that it isn't just that he's a hick from the mountains. His way of thinking is just different and he takes a lot in stride because "Oh I guess the city is like that." including magic and killing. He's a weird boy but in a good way.

  12. #144532
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,412
    Would it be possible to acquire a servant's familiar NP in the event of the Servant's death?

    For example, if i owned Ryouma or Anastasia and they got killed, would it be possible for me to alter the contract to just the familiar so that i could keep it around and be its master after the servant was gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  13. #144533
    成人リリィの夏休み Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,264
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Which NTR doujinshi you've been reading?


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  14. #144534
    死徒 Dead Apostle Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    677
    What is a NP.

  15. #144535
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    What is a NP.
    a piece.of the servant

    like a heart or an arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  16. #144536
    A question regarding Gilgamesh, specifically the key of the king's law sometimes he uses it to pull out Ea but there are many instances where he can pull out Ea from the gate without the key. So does he need to use the key at all to draw it out or is it just for show ?

  17. #144537
    吸血鬼 Vampire Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    263
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Shinji

    As in the potential vessel for a demon pillar?

    Well, i wouldnt be surprised if someone as amazing as that had something worthy of being called a NP
    Shinji's Hanafuda NP is called Wakame Paradise (Charteuse-green Amusement Park), so I really don't think this is anything Barbatos-related.

    In fact, I would even go as far to say that the Matou family declined exactly because Barbatos didn't want anything to do with whatever Shinji is having there.

  18. #144538
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,123
    Blog Entries
    25
    iirc he has at least 1 other np that is sealed
    we may never know

  19. #144539
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41,064
    Blog Entries
    12
    Pharble mantasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  20. #144540
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,123
    Blog Entries
    25
    deepest lore

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •