Page 6966 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 5966646668666916695669616964696569666967696869716976701670667466 ... LastLast
Results 139,301 to 139,320 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The temple
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    The temple
    Oh? i thought it meant like the foundation of magecraft or something cuz that would make more sense.
    But ig it could mean the temple.

-nvm
    i rewatched it and it states that the spell could easly punch a hole innthe very foundation it comes from, aka the foundation of magecraft.
    Last edited by Duvie; October 22nd, 2018 at 07:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    柳洞寺を守るには十分すぎる、むしろカレ等の本体に風穴を穿つほどの大魔術を掲げ

It's actually saying it's not just strong enough to protect the temple, it could even punch a hole through the shadow beasts' main body/force (I'm not sure which sit would be referring to since I haven't read Hollow Ataraxia)
    But definitely not the foundation of magecraft, that's some hot nonsense

US Friend Code
    The shadow beast force is a large army of Angra's corpse beasts that overran the entirety of Miyama. What Caster did with that spell was basically incinerate a huge portion of them which were surrounding Ryuudou temple.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Dunno if it helps or not, but most/all of Holmes relationships with other victorian characters are based on the real life friendships of his author, Arthur Conan Doyle. Particularly, Helena Blavatsky, Henry Jekyll (his author Robert L. Stevenson was friends with both Doyle and one of Holmes' models Joseph Bell) and apparently, both Babbage and Doyle belong to an organization called the Ghost Club that tried to proved paranormal phenomena via science.
    I don't remember if much more was explored of the friendship between Holmes and Babbage in the FGO story, but if it does in the future it'll most likely take influence from there
    Oh, okay. That would explain how they knew each other then. Thanks.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Babbage was extremely distrustful of Moriarty during Dead Heat Summer Race, which makes sense not only because he's, well, Moriarty, but because Babbage is friends with Holmes.

technically and from a legal standpoint, does Illya have a japanese nationality just on account of her heritage?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    How and why would she even apply for it, even if she is eligible*?

* IS she eligible? I don't know Japan's citizenship laws, but she was born in Germany.

Blog Entries
    Nationality by birth[edit]

Japan is a strict[1] jus sanguinis state as opposed to jus soli state, meaning that it attributes citizenship by blood and not by location of birth. In practice, it can be by parentage and not by descent.[2] Article 2 of the Nationality Act provides three situations in which a person can become a Japanese national at birth:

1. When either parent is a Japanese national at the time of birth. If born abroad and the child has a foreign nationality at birth, the child must be registered within three months of birth or otherwise will have to live in Japan before the age of 20 and notify the MOJ.
    2. When either parent[3] dies before the birth and is a Japanese national at the time of death (limited to fathers until 1985)
    3. When the person is born on Japanese soil and both parents are unknown or stateless

Dual nationality[edit]

It is generally difficult to have dual citizenship of Japan and another country, due to the provisions for loss of Japanese nationality when a Japanese national naturalizes in another country (see "Loss of citizenship" above), and the requirement to renounce one's existing citizenships when naturalizing in Japan (see "Naturalization" above).
    There are still some ways in which a person may have dual citizenship of Japan and another country, including:

• They had dual citizenship prior to January 1, 1985, when the Nationality Law was enacted
    • They acquire multiple citizenships at birth, such as being born to a non-Japanese citizen parent and acquiring that parent's citizenship as a result of that country's laws or by being born in a jus soli country. However, they must choose one citizenship/nationality before the age of 22 or within two years if the second citizenship is acquired after the age of 20, or they may lose their Japanese nationality (see "Loss of citizenship" above),[14] though this is not enforced.[15]
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

is illya even biologically able to reach age 20?

- - - Updated - - -

when in strange fake they mentioned that berserker enkidu would have god level power, do they use the characters for "divine spirit" or the type of gods that have an actual divine body?

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Seeing how Atrum summoned Tamamo in the backstory for Fate Extella, what if he'd summoned her for the Fifth Holy Grail War instead of Medea? She seemed more willing to go along with him until he betrayed her to Hakuno and Nero than Medea ever was, but then again, there he didn't seem to commit the same atrocities that in UBW... buuuuuuut then again, those misdeeds as Caster's extra justification for disposing of him seemed to be made for the anime, so...

JP Friend Code
    Pretty sure the Fuyuki grail in FSN cannot summon Japanese HS normally

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    That's probably gonna get retconned sooner or later along with everything else.

Oh, sorry, I meant to say "Nasu will reveal some heretofore unknown loophole he totally did not just make up, you guys, which makes summoning Japanese Heroic Spirits in the Fuyuki HGW possible".

Either way, Tamamo is actually worse overall at magecraft than Medea, so while Atrum might not get murdered before the war starts he's still fucked whenever anyone else decides to visit his digs.
    Probably by whoever manages to summon Assassin, actually.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Tamamo doesn't get owned by MR though.

Does Atrum count as an evil Master?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Tamamo doesn't get owned by MR though.
    Sure, but she can't tamper with the grail or drain a city's worth of souls or really any of the stuff that actually made Caster a threat. She can barely establish a workshop.

Does Atrum count as an evil Master?

I mean, probably, why?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Sure, but she can't tamper with the grail or drain a city's worth of souls or really any of the stuff that actually made Caster a threat. She can barely establish a workshop.
    She used her NP to buff the entire army in Extella Link, enhanced her phys strength so that she could KO Altera with the castration fist, revived Jeanne from the remains of her saint graph in Link (which can come into play when she get her hands on a dying servant for example). She also summoned shadow Tamamo Cat and shadow Tamamo lancer in Nezha interlude using some ??? skill. And yes she can pull additional tails to power up under emergency situations.

She is an irregular Caster, she doesn't need or have to fight like Medea. Also even if she can't tamper with the grail, as the goddess of leylines who knew every nook and cranny of it via feng shui, she will be able to take advantage of it or tamper with it to simply fuck with the others or the greater grail. Also as one who can see the truth of the world and learn information from that, she has quite good advantage when it comes to identifying things.

Also the battlefield is Japan, she should be getting a huge amount of fame boost. Who knows, she might get another NP or something.

With all that being said, I don't think Atrum would last long or win in the first place, it's not easy to work with Tamamo, she will not do shit or try to do her best if you're not of her interest and will just bluntly follow orders. And Atrum is not the kind of Master I see making good strats or can get her to use the many stuffs she refuses to use.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Tamamo is like a Wizard played as the designers envisioned the class, that is, blasting away with Fireballs and whatnot.
    Medea is like a Wizard as savvy players actually play the class, full of tricks and cheats.

JP Friend Code
    I don't think you know how Tamamo fights. Just check out all of her fighting animations from Extra to Extella to FGO and tell me if that's what a wizard normally fights like.

- - - Updated - - -

She is one of those Casters who better be in the Assassin class or something, like Xuanzang.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Sure, but she can't tamper with the grail or drain a city's worth of souls or really any of the stuff that actually made Caster a threat. She can barely establish a workshop.I mean, probably, why?
    Because if Tamamo's summoned by an evil Master she becomes an unparalleled calamity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    I don't think you know how Tamamo fights. Just check out all of her fighting animations from Extra to Extella to FGO and tell me if that's what a wizard normally fights like.

- - - Updated - - -

She is one of those Casters who better be in the Assassin class or something, like Xuanzang.
    Shes a multi class of wizard and monk, that’s what her animations tell.

i don’t see her as Assassin thou, not really
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here