Page 6765 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 57656265666567156755676067636764676567666767677067756815686572657765 ... LastLast
Results 135,281 to 135,300 of 157483

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Maybe it's a mistranslation then, but the English version says
    Nah it's not mistranslation, and I do remember that part but I just assume it's strictly for the Titan Altera in Extra worlds. My thought process is like this: So Extra Altera is digital but Velber works by dropping the anti-cell onto the planets they aim to harvest then the anti-cell grows and destroy things. If it requires the existence of Moon Cell in the first place to obtain the physical body then it would be quite inefficient and it won't be able to do anything in worlds without the Moon Cell. And as we came to learn that it didn't need Moon Cell to invade Earth in non-Extra timelines, we can make several theories, such as:

1) They clearly did not need Moon Cell for the job at all and the reason she had to send the physical body to Earth is becuz she also has to fight Moon Cell.
    2) Altera being strictly digital is only in Extra worlds. In non-Extra worlds, the pyramid thing was dropped on Earth and it contains a physical Altera. This theory can also be supported by the fact that it was said during Bryn's recent interlude that the Nordic gods created the Valkyries base on the fragment of a large thing fallen from the sky.
    3) The attack was during AoG so the true ether allows the manifestation of the titan. I mean, true ether was also what created the ancient gods.
    4) PLOTHOLE.
    5 Something else.

I lean more towards number 2 as of now, at least until lostbelt 2 show something that will deny this theory.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 14th, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

US Friend Code
    Makes sense.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    it was said during Bryn's recent interlude that the Nordic gods created the Valkyries base on the fragment of a large thing fallen from the sky.
    i didnt remember this was said, so can you help and tell me at which minute was this said
    for personal archive

(i dont have brynhildr, have to youtube)

E: i just finished quick reread it for any parts with ワルキューレ text in it and i didnt find it, but maybe i just missed it
    Last edited by castor212; June 14th, 2018 at 11:32 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Nah it's not mistranslation, and I do remember that part but I just assume it's strictly for the Titan Altera in Extra worlds. My thought process is like this: So Extra Altera is digital but Velber works by dropping the anti-cell onto the planets they aim to harvest then the anti-cell grows and destroy things. If it requires the existence of Moon Cell in the first place to obtain the physical body then it would be quite inefficient and it won't be able to do anything in worlds without the Moon Cell. And as we came to learn that it didn't need Moon Cell to invade Earth in non-Extra timelines, we can make several theories, such as:

1) They clearly did not need Moon Cell for the job at all and the reason she had to send the physical body to Earth is becuz she also has to fight Moon Cell.
    2) Altera being strictly digital is only in Extra worlds. In non-Extra worlds, the pyramid thing was dropped on Earth and it contains a physical Altera. This theory can also be supported by the fact that it was said during Bryn's recent interlude that the Nordic gods created the Valkyries base on the fragment of a large thing fallen from the sky.
    3) The attack was during AoG so the true ether allows the manifestation of the titan. I mean, true ether was also what created the ancient gods.
    4) PLOTHOLE.
    5 Something else.

I lean more towards number 2 as of now, at least until lostbelt 2 show something that will deny this theory.
    So if it really did invade Earth in non-Extra, these theories would make sense, thank you. But destroyed or not, I don't like the idea of this appearing outside of Extra.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    i didnt remember this was said, so can you help and tell me at which minute was this said
    for personal archive

(i dont have brynhildr, have to youtube)

E: i just finished quick reread it for any parts with ワルキューレ text in it and i didnt find it, but maybe i just missed it
    Watch from 16 mins 35 secs.

Altera said: 今はひどく朧気、巨いなる何かの欠片。。。北欧の大神なる存在が何をどうしたは知らないが、ともかく、もし も、本当ーーー
    ワルキューレ
    おまえたち
    誕生に一役買えたのら、姉と呼る存在であるのなら。。。

"It's very vague now, fragment of something big...I don't know what the existences known as the Nordic great gods did, anyway, but if it's true...if that played a role in the birth of
    the Valkyries
    you guys
    , if that is to say I'm the sister..."

Altera, fragment of some thing huge, Nordic god did something which then made it plays a role in giving birth to the Valkyries...

It's like screaming "IT'S ME, VELBER, GAIS! I CAN DROP SHIT ON EARTH TOO U KNOW!".

It can be several things tho, either that Nordic gods used another Velber fragment, that other Velber IS one of them (maybe Odin is a Velber???), they used the same Velber 02 to make them which made Altera the sister of the Valkyries, or something else idk. Either way, it supports the theory that Velber did drop things Altera-related on Earth and Nordic used to do something and it played a role in creating the Valkyries.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 14th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    yep missed it

ok tqs

- - - Updated - - -

oh its in furigana
    no wonder

4) PLOTHOLE.
    5 Something else.

Fwiw, this is what I thought as well. Something more along the lines of that line being about the current circumstances specifically, not universally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    inb4 pruned velber timeline

US Friend Code
    My first thought when we learned that the date on Lostbelts is when the diverged instead of when they're set is "Oh no that means we won't see Sefar's attack in the 12000BC one".

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Depends. I doubt it but they could very much spin it that way. The reason I doubt is that Velber is more cosmic while ORT is from Mercury

didnt some materials put a "?" at the end of that? at this point, can we really be sure about anything regarding that spider?

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    didnt some materials put a "?" at the end of that? at this point, can we really be sure about anything regarding that spider?
    It says 水星(?)のアルテミット・ワン。 meaning the uncertain part is whether it's from mercury or not, but not whether it's a type or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I think he's asking how, it's something I've thought of too. Why use the Moon Cell to create it's body if it could do it by itself in the first place?
    wasn't that so the moon cell could keep creating bodies on Earth.
    Because the body was dropped onto Earth,
    Excalibur was made to defeat it.
    And simultaenously there was a digital version sent to hack the Moon Cell to 3D print it, and that got sealed.

In worlds without the moon cell, it's only the physical body that got sent down.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And in Extella the Altera needs the moon cell to print her body on Earth because the Earth one died.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    That is

Substantially different from what i read in the mats

Actually can u elaborate so i can make sure i didnt get what you said wrong

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    just checked. Yeah the Ark of Stars only hit the SE.RA.PH and then it got printed onto Earth.
    I guess that motivation is still there though.

But basically Velber 2 went into the SE.RA.PH to get 3D printed onto Earth. My guess why it did that rather than going straight to Earth (because we know it can because its mentioned in other works it did) is that if it took over the Moon Cell, it could infinitely replicate.

JP Friend Code
    Or maybe it feels the need to also eradicate the Moon Cell. After all it also took out 80% of data and what-ifs stored in Moon Cell during the invasion. Both are made by the same aliens so Velber most likely knew what the Moon Cell can do, so the best course of action is taking over your own technology to benefit yourself (potential infinite printing like You said). Also gotta harvest dem juicy info Moon Cell collected for many centuries.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 14th, 2018 at 04:02 PM.

i mean, the actual ship that carries the Anticells isnt digital, it is a physical thing (last i recall) and the ship that travels the universe is definitely tangible, so i see no reason to think that the Velber dont have physical bodies

Where can I easily all the Koha ace chapters that is translated so far?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nowhere.

Koha Ace isn't being translated by anyone. I'm sure some specific pages have been translated before around the internet but good luck finding those.

US Friend Code
    One chapter was typesetted on Reddit I believe. Chapter 14
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here