Page 7263 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6263676371637213725372587261726272637264726572687273731373637763 ... LastLast
Results 145,241 to 145,260 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Fate/Zero Anime Visual Guide II, November 2012.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    April Fool's 2013 doesn't count?

Slapping Kanata's tits on the screen doesn't constitute a statement on Nasu's part.

- - - Updated - - -

or at least a verbal one

- - - Updated - - -

Kanata showing up as a corpse in Shuumatsu Rokuon, on the other hand, is absolutely a representation of the series' current status.

So what exactly the thing that make Folklore/Tradition Departement so scary or disturbing, even for Clock Tower standard?

Blog Entries
    I hear some of the magi in there don't even use ipods
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    pretty sure it was a singularity
    FGO foreshadowing 1 decade ahead

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by Navalends View Post
    So what exactly the thing that make Folklore/Tradition Departement so scary or disturbing, even for Clock Tower standard?
    Magecraft is fundamentally philosophical/anthropological research. That department's where all the kids who majored in philosophy and anthropology went. Hence, it's the strongest. QED. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadDemon View Post
    Magecraft is fundamentally philosophical/anthropological research. That department's where all the kids who majored in philosophy and anthropology went. Hence, it's the strongest. QED. Prove me wrong.
    That's pretty weird, considering they also deal with relics that aren't of this world and shit. So it's basically a cool kids club?

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    How can it be anthropological research when being a magus means fundamentally divorcing oneself from humanity?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by Navalends View Post
    That's pretty weird, considering they also deal with relics that aren't of this world and shit. So it's basically a cool kids club?
    It was joke.

We basically know nothing about them sans that A. they're spooky, B. they only listen to the big boss, C. they have weird stuff like the Silver Key, D. Daybit got kicked out. We're probably not getting more than that any time in the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    How can it be anthropological research when being a magus means fundamentally divorcing oneself from humanity?
    Kid me did dinosaur research, and that made him learn that he was not a dinosaur, so who's to say really.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Kid me did dinosaur research, and that made him learn that he was not a dinosaur, so who's to say really.
    Evidence of how science destroys mystery.

They have weird stuff like the Silver Key.
    Alright, I'm going to brake for a moment. You mean like, a actual spooky Silver Key that could potentially let you access any time and space, the Silver Key? If it is, then Folklore department really is buncha weird people.

We're probably not getting more than that any time in the foreseeable future.
    Shame, it would have been fun to explore these mysterious place. Here I am hoping LB7 will shed some light on the topic.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The human body being a magical formula? There was that whole thing about vision being the first magecraft...
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I believe there're a couple of characters from Case Files from the Lore department.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Some Magi older than him even possessed eyes which could perceive into the past, or the future. Of course, they were also considered at the zenith – but the only living Magus who possessed clairvoyance was Merlin. The previous holders had brought annihilation to their own realm and disappeared from the world of men.
    What does this mean, exactly? I know the second half seems to be in reference to Solomon, but if Flat really does have Clairvoyance wouldn't the entire statement be demonstrably false?

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I believe there're a couple of characters from Case Files from the Lore department.
    From Twin Tower Case I recall, yes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    IIRC that quote was from when Merlin just got trapped in Avalon and Mordred was starting the rebellion so Flat wouldn't have been born yet.

We basically know nothing about them sans that A. they're spooky, B. they only listen to the big boss, C. they have weird stuff like the Silver Key, D. Daybit got kicked out. We're probably not getting more than that any time in the foreseeable future.
    There is also the part that the whole department was founded by the lineage of one of Solomon's pupils, who was also called Brishisan and was given some "taboo among taboos" knowledge from his master.

What are some known ways to possibly kill Nrvnqsr without MEoDP? Nasuverse as a whole.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arcueid though it was impossible to kill him even in her full power because that would requiring somehow killing all 666 lifes at once. There might be some Anti-Army or Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasms that could to do that. Also, his body is a Reality Marble, so Gil's Enuma Elish could theoretically dismantle that.