Page 7875 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 687573757775782578657870787378747875
Results 157,481 to 157,483 of 157483

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's definitely what you get when you mana burst too much. Best avoid trashcans.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Okay so William James (american guy that kind of came up with psychology) snorted the fuck out of Nitrous Oxide to understand Hegel. Could we, in theory and considering Zizek to be a mage, assume that he is able to Hegelian burst?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ideofago View Post
    Okay so William James (american guy that kind of came up with psychology) snorted the fuck out of Nitrous Oxide to understand Hegel. Could we, in theory and considering Zizek to be a mage, assume that he is able to Hegelian burst?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everybody's magazine, vol. 20, 1909
    I feel morally convinced--that is, I would bet heavily--that the future will corroborate all this "telepathy," etc. as a field of real experience surrounding the acknowledged order of nature, and of tremendous cosmic import, whatever that import may be. I am positively persuaded that we dip our roots into a common pool where minds communicate, by gleams and flashes, but I have no plausible hypothesis as to the organization of the pool, whether it contain spirits or not, and if so, of how many sorts.
    Believe me, with wishes for the success of the book,

Yours very truly,
    (Signed) WILLIAM JAMES.

CAMBRIDGE, November 16, 1908.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless