Page 6848 of 7043 FirstFirst ... 584863486748679868386843684668476848684968506853685868986948 ... LastLast
Results 136,941 to 136,960 of 140848

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

  1. #136941
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    There's talk of Einzbern clan elders in Zero
    Which is weird because its just an AI and its not plural
    Speaking of the Einzbern AI, Jubstacheit is just a golem the AI created to run the clan right, and he's the 8th one at that? I just wanted to make sure that I'm right.

  2. #136942
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,228
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Speaking of the Einzbern AI, Jubstacheit is just a golem the AI created to run the clan right, and he's the 8th one at that? I just wanted to make sure that I'm right.
    There is only 1 AI monolith thing.
    But it makes terminals to interact with stuff.
    Old Man Acht is the 8th terminal for the AI
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  3. #136943
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    There is only 1 AI monolith thing.
    But it makes terminals to interact with stuff.
    Old Man Acht is the 8th terminal for the AI
    Eh, I was close enough. Anywho, am I hallucinating the existence of Tohsaka elders or not because I swear I've seen a mention?

  4. #136944
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Imperial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,766
    Blog Entries
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    There's talk of Einzbern clan elders in Zero
    Which is weird because its just an AI and its not plural
    Nasu probably hadn't thought up the monolith bit yet.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

    not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

    but f/go

    and now f/go english

    that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude


  5. #136945
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Nasu probably hadn't thought up the monolith bit yet.
    Doubtful because the whole Justeaze backstory was already thought up and used in HF, and the monolith is quite connected to the existence of Justeaze and the Einzbern mission.

  6. #136946
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,597
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Doubtful because the whole Justeaze backstory was already thought up and used in HF, and the monolith is quite connected to the existence of Justeaze and the Einzbern mission.
    But the monolith stuff only came out in the UBW blueray, where we actually saw into what the Einzberns were. I mean looking at Atram stuff years past can still be edited if required
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  7. #136947
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Imperial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,766
    Blog Entries
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Doubtful because the whole Justeaze backstory was already thought up and used in HF, and the monolith is quite connected to the existence of Justeaze and the Einzbern mission.
    Fate/Zero: No indications that Acht is anything but an elder of the clan.
    ufo UBW: No, wait, he's a puppet for the AI monolith and the Einzberns are all sad robots.

    It's entirely possible that Nasu always wanted to implement the idea and never saw a good way of bringing it up.

    Or maybe he didn't decide to roll with the sad robot story until ufo came calling.

    And as Iceblad44 pointed out, Nasu has updated/retconned his stuff before.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

    not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

    but f/go

    and now f/go english

    that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude


  8. #136948
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Fate/Zero: No indications that Acht is anything but an elder of the clan.
    ufo UBW: No, wait, he's a puppet for the AI monolith and the Einzberns are all sad robots.

    It's entirely possible that Nasu always wanted to implement the idea and never saw a good way of bringing it up.

    Or maybe he didn't decide to roll with the sad robot story until ufo came calling.

    And as Iceblad44 pointed out, Nasu has updated/retconned his stuff before.
    The reason I say he didn't this time was because FSN was released BEFORE Zero, even if the Ufotable animes were released in chronological order.

  9. #136949
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,228
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Nasu probably hadn't thought up the monolith bit yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    But the monolith stuff only came out in the UBW blueray, where we actually saw into what the Einzberns were.
    It was actually in CM2 too. Ppl just didn't take it literally.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Can't be bothered finding the quote but have a koto tweet about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  10. #136950
    "Switch On, Airgetlam." LeadDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    700
    JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    There's talk of Einzbern clan elders in Zero
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

    Which is weird because its just an AI and its not plural
    Quote Originally Posted by Einzbern.txt
    (This was not Jubstacheit's plan, but a consensus of opinion within Einzbern. Because the homunculi were pure, they chose the method with the greatest probability of success. In fact, Jubstacheit was the only intelligence that voted against this.)


    Could it be referring to those other intelligences?

  11. #136951
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadDemon View Post
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Verdana]



    Could it be referring to those other intelligences?
    That quote seems to indicate as such, but I always assumed that the AI had only one portal at a time.

  12. #136952
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Imperial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,766
    Blog Entries
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It was actually in CM2 too. Ppl just didn't take it literally.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Can't be bothered finding the quote but have a koto tweet about it
    Well, damn

    The You-Koto, one-two punch is nothing to scoff at.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

    not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

    but f/go

    and now f/go english

    that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude


  13. #136953
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,912
    "Wakamefucker". Subtle.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.

  14. #136954
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,099
    Over on the Badass Versus thread, there's been this discussion going on about different ranks of magical beasts, and dragons in particular came up once as being in every category in some way. So I ask, what do we know about dragons in the Nasuverse, and which ones are the most powerful and which are the weakest?

  15. #136955
    Bitchin' Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Plume Hell
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,897
    JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    115
    Dragons stork, top class, but they can be strong like Fafnir or they can be weak like the Colchis dragon apparently is, they breathe mana, and riding them is super speshul

  16. #136956
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Dragons stork, top class, but they can be strong like Fafnir or they can be weak like the Colchis dragon apparently is, they breathe mana, and riding them is super speshul
    Do we know of any dragons at the Divine Beast level? I assume some like Chinese dragons would count as such if they exist.

  17. #136957
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,597
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Chinese Dragons are Divine Class, probably the dragons representing Britain as well. Fafnir I see as being Phantasmal but he's hella strong on his own so he's probably the strongest in that category. Monster level are probably Wyverns.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  18. #136958
    "Switch On, Airgetlam." LeadDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    700
    JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerker Liz Matrix
    In the west, dragons are "monsters," but in China, DRAGONS are a god-like existence. If dragons are the strongest of the Phantasmal Species, then DRAGONS are invincible... They are creatures who have no need to fight.


    .

  19. #136959
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,099
    Thanks guys. That answers my question really well. Also, I heard regular Jeanne can now summon a Divine Beast? How true is this, and what does it look like?

  20. #136960

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •