Page 7079 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 6079657969797029706970747077707870797080708170847089712971797579 ... LastLast
Results 141,561 to 141,580 of 157483

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So would what Fou did to Mash count as the first category?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    So would what Fou did to Mash count as the first category?
    Yeah, all of her bits were still floating around in the conveniently outside of time bubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

hi again

Hello, do you have a question?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Is modern magecraft older than him, because I thought the First is what made modern magecraft possible with the denial of nothingness?
    Solomon is the one who made magecraft possible. The First... I dunno, I guess they made Magic possible by opening the gate or whatever? We really don't know jack about them, though.

Anti-Planet because Anti-World can be anything that targets the fabric of the World, while Anti-Planet actually goes for the physical planet. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, as far as I know, Ea is simply the tool used by the Mesopotamian gods to create/terraform their texture/area, thus it predates the World, and it can in a localized area tear away the fabric of the World.
    So Anti-World NP's affect the concepts of a World while Anti-Planet affect the Physical manifestation?
    Can Ea remove the influence of Gaia or Alaya from an area since it's an Anti-World NP?
    The wiki does say that it shows the truth of the world or the time when the planet was still just a hot, rocky round thing. Gaia only appeared 8000 years ago when the power of creation of the forgotten goddess of Çatalhöyük was branched into other mother earth goddesses. So if the area is reverted back into a time that was some 4540 million years ago shouldn't the authority of Gaia and Alaya be removed from that area as they didn't exsist in that time?
    Last edited by CrazyLich79; February 11th, 2019 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLich79 View Post
    So Anti-World NP's affect the concepts of a World while Anti-Planet affect the Physical manifestation?
    Can Ea remove the influence of Gaia or Alaya from an area since it's an Anti-World NP?
    The wiki does say that it shows the truth of the world or the time when the planet was still just a hot, rocky round thing. Gaia only appeared 8000 years ago when the power of creation of the forgotten goddess of Çatalhöyük was branched into other mother earth goddesses. So if the area is reverted back into a time that was some 4540 million years ago shouldn't the authority of Gaia and Alaya be removed from that area as they didn't exsist in that time?
    The first two parts are basically correct, I believe, though I think that last part is pretty wrong, since Gaia has existed since the Earth itself did. Just read the Tsukihime prologue. Admittedly, I could be wrong.

US Friend Code
    Nope even Anti-World NPs cant get around the protection limits set up by Counter Force, that's part of the whole plot of Shinjuku to get around that.

Also to clear up some misconceptions, Gaia as in the Counter Force isnt a part of the Mother Goddess. You are kinda misunderstanding how Counter Force works. Gaia is the planet's prayer, its wish to live. As long as their have been the planet its probably been around
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Nope even Anti-World NPs cant get around the protection limits set up by Counter Force, that's part of the whole plot of Shinjuku to get around that.

Also to clear up some misconceptions, Gaia as in the Counter Force isnt a part of the Mother Goddess. You are kinda misunderstanding how Counter Force works. Gaia is the planet's prayer, its wish to live. As long as their have been the planet its probably been around
    https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Div...cite_note-BB-7
    Open refrence 8, skill and see the description of Potnia Theron.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thats Gaia the goddess.

Gaia counter force =/= gaia the goddess
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Ea sucks up wind.
    SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK
    SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN.
    Wind that is shot has so much pressure it breaks reality.
    So you're saying it's a fidget spinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    So you're saying it's a fidget spinner.
    It's too long to be one though. Too drillish.
    Last edited by warellis; February 11th, 2019 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Thats Gaia the goddess.

Gaia counter force =/= gaia the goddess
    Weird but okay.
    Ea sucks up wind.
    SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK
    SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN.
    Wind that is shot has so much pressure it breaks reality.
    Also, while this^ was helpful can I get a serious answer for how Ea works? I get the classification and stuff, but what does it do besides making a black hole at max power, shooting red spirals of super-hot, super-condensed, super-pressurised air and removing the World's influence from an area at minimum power?

Believe it or not but it can also be used as a tool for world/texture building

Believe it or not but it can also be used as a tool for world/texture building
    Explains the Star of Creation thing. I am gonna go on a limb and say that Ea exsisted 4540 million years ago and automatically rewrote the old texture into something that was suitable for life to exsist. Life then started 4000 million years ago in the form of unicellular organisms.
    How did the Roman and Greek gods fight Velber in 14000BC if the Artemis, Hera, Athena and Gaia only came into exsistence 8000 years ago? Or is like the unclear date thing? We don't know 8000 years before what?
    Last edited by CrazyLich79; February 11th, 2019 at 01:50 PM.

US Friend Code
    The gods are aliens, the ones who fought were the prototypes of the Greeks.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Also, while this^ was helpful can I get a serious answer for how Ea works? I get the classification and stuff, but what does it do besides making a black hole at max power, shooting red spirals of super-hot, super-condensed, super-pressurised air and removing the World's influence from an area at minimum power?
    I don't know what the wiki told you, but what the staff does is that since it's a Great Authority of nation building lvl (and used for planet building). And if you knew your science, creation of planets involves a great spinning force. Ea literally represents that force, so it spins and the spinning causes all sort of stuffs to spin with it into a huge blender, including space-time and the fabric (texture) of reality if those get caught in the mess. That's all about it. Don't even know where you got the black hole thing from, it's not a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Explains the Star of Creation thing. I am gonna go on a limb and say that Ea exsisted 4540 million years ago and automatically rewrote the old texture into something that was suitable for life to exsist. Life then started 4000 million years ago in the form of unicellular organisms.
    How did the Roman and Greek gods fight Velber in 14000BC if the Artemis, Hera, Athena and Gaia only came into exsistence 8000 years ago? Or is like the unclear date thing? We don't know 8000 years before what?
    Not sure what you're babbling about, but the title of the sword has nothing to do with what it actually does in reality. Like if I name my paper sword the star of creation that births the universe that doesn't mean it's literally that.

Yeah I give up.

Yeah I give up.
    All inquisitive new users have that phase. Don't worry.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I give up.
    What I said is literally all you need to know about Ea.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.