Page 7330 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6330683072307280732073257328732973307331733273357340738074307830 ... LastLast
Results 146,581 to 146,600 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    need help explaining something to a friend.

how would you best describe the relationship mentioned in Musashi's profile between the concept of "One", "Zero" and [ ] ?
    Quote Originally Posted by go mats
    A Buddha sword that wards off all forms of untimely deaths, karmic damage, curses and tragedies in a single sweep.
    “After you scraped off something’s existence to the extreme, to the point you could say it no longer has any, “something” still remains.”
    The extreme “One” they say “no two of” can be found.
    The “Zero” that is beyond it… the concept of “ ”.

The Flower of Tengen keeps striving to reach this throne.
    Quote Originally Posted by bl doc, from knk 5
    Infinity is not “ ”. In order to render infinity, one must define limits. Without limits, infinity does not exist. Infinity can be observed because objects possess limits. Ryougi Shiki was immersed in infinity, but found the non-existent limit and severed it.
    Of course, limits do not exist within infinity, thus one cannot sever something that does not exist. As a result, escaping from this prison is impossible.
    However -- - without limits, infinity does not exist. Regardless if a finite wall existed, an limitless world is meaningless before Ryougi Shiki.
    If there is no limit, then it is not infinity, but “ ”. If limits exist, then Rougi would find it and cut away everything.
    …. What is supposed to be an absolute black hole, to an opponent such as Ryougi Shiki is merely a confined dark cell. The magus felt ashamed of himself.
    If you cut away everything about something (one) you're left with nothing, the absence of something. Even absence is still something because it defines itself according to something, this is the "one there is no two of".
    "Zero" and " ", which Musashi is trying to reach, is what Araya is talking up there about. The non-existence of definable limits, the absence of absence.
    Last edited by You; January 20th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so, the root?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    so, the root?
    yeah
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    old Japan was the place where regular human can turn into yokai/oni because of bad deeds so.
    that line and the before reminds me alot on Inuyasha there clearly tated more then one time that when an Human dies with regrett ,hatred or other powerfull negative emotions are they have the possibility to be "reborn" as yokai and the mre the intensity of the negative emotions,sins or Karma is the more powerfull they can become after their "Comeback"

Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Suppose you're right. That being said, if they knew exactly what he was planning to do--using the Grail to cull humanity just so he can rule over the survivors--I imagine they'd want to try to do SOMETHING to stop him. Perhaps try to at least prepare for the next Grail War by gathering suitable catalysts and selecting ideal Master candidates to have a fighting chance at stopping him.

Of course, I imagine some of the more... *ahem* morally ambiguous (read: mustache-twirlingly eeeeevil) magi might actually find their own, twisted merits in his goals of effectively destroying the modern era, perhaps believing it would be something of a return to the Age of the Gods. And therefore gather catalysts and select Master candidates to help him use the Grail.

On an unrelated note, could Iskandar and Alex be summoned as separate Servants in the same War?
    If im honest does that Sound like the Basic recept to an great grail war Story that could become intersting would i in any case say .

and i thnk that given that the grailwar didnt cause seemingly an great interest on sides of the Clocktower they see it as just an Magic ritual in the far east which raises atleast for me the Question are their actually beside the Grailwar of Fuyuki also known other Major noteworthy Magic Rituals/Thumaturgic "Events" that are equal in Magnitude ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    yeah
    thank you.

hopefully he will understand this explanation better

#giveusmorerootstuffNasu

also, that quote is on the BL doc? inonly knew it from the BL wiki (yes this forum has its own wiki. look it up)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    If you cut away everything about something (one) you're left with nothing, the absence of something. Even absence is still something because it defines itself according to something, this is the "one there is no two of".
    "Zero" and " ", which Musashi is trying to reach, is what Araya is talking up there about. The non-existence of definable limits, the absence of absence.
    This reminds me of one time a classmate tried to wing a presentation about the concept of nothing.

T'was really bad.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    which raises atleast for me the Question are their actually beside the Grailwar of Fuyuki also known other Major noteworthy Magic Rituals/Thumaturgic "Events" that are equal in Magnitude ?
    Aylesbury Valesti. The Grand Roll/Decision of the Lords of the Clock Tower. The Rail Zeppelin auction. The Wandering Sea's opening on December 31st.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

yeah
    so how would you say that Musashi's NP compares to Kojitou's in terms of being a technique on the level of True Magic?

do you believe that Musashi falls short?

US Friend Code
    About the final volume of Case Files

Spoiler:
    When Gray changed as a result of Shirou summoning Saber, did all of her hair turn blonde or is it gray with blonde streaks?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    so how would you say that Musashi's NP compares to Kojitou's in terms of being a technique on the level of True Magic?

do you believe that Musashi falls short?
    The ability to destroy curses, i.e. cut fate, is something that Nasu attributes to the MEODP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    「あれからそれだけ経ってるの。学校には欠席届だしといたから、その点は安心して。
     ガンドの呪いもダンプティの[ruby char=2 text=のろい]詩篇も、私と有珠とで解呪しといたから」
    ;この伝奇観において、呪いは解けない。効果をはたすまで呪いは消えない。人を呪わば穴二つ、呪いから解放 されるには、その呪いを誰かに回すしかない。ので、「回呪」という。誤字にあらず。解呪は悪魔払いと同レベ ルのレア属性。人間の業の消去なので、ぶっちゃけ直死の魔眼。
    ;In this modern fantasy setting, curses can't be broken. A curse that has already taken effect will never disappear. The only way to release yourself from it is to transfer it into someone else. Thus, the term "Kaiju (Transfer Curse)" is used. It's not a misspelling. Kaiju (Release Curse) is a rare trait on the same level as demon exorcism. Since it entails erasing human destiny, well... to be blunt, it's the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised to stumble across fucking DDD 3 commented out in the middle of some slice of life school scene.
    Musashi's NP can cut fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by GO mats
    It’s called an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm, but it is actually an Anti-Fate Noble Phantasm.
    A Buddha sword that wards off all forms of untimely deaths, karmic damage, curses and tragedies in a single sweep.
    It may not be a fragment of True Magic like Tsubame Gaeshi but it is definitely an effect equivalent to True Magic.

US Friend Code
    Isn't cutting fate an aspect of the sword Muramasa gave her and not something inherent to Musashi herself?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nope, it is a very good sword and it certainly helps, but muramasa himself said he think it's a failure for not being able to cut Karma

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Guess I remembered wrong

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    To be more exact, it’s a sword that Musashi can cut karma with because she’s good enough to do that. What Muramasa was trying to make was a sword any average joe who never touched a sword before can cut karma with.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Why is Rin's experiment with Second Magic and the resulting explosion in hollow ataraxia called the "Winchester Event"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Blog Entries
    After it all went down, run decided she needed to kill Phil, get a drink, and wait for everything to blow over
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    To give the reader a reason for why HA doesn't connect with any FSN ending and how everyone is alive before they learn it's actually all a dream.

No idea about the name though.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Oni are weird
    They didn't even go further into the weirdest part coming from Chinese myth where not just humans but gods and Xians can also turn oni as well as oni who attained immense power matching gods and Xians.

In your original comment you mentioned Shuten. IIRC she is an oni god (鬼神) similar to Otakemaru who Suzuka and her husbando killed. Gozu Tennou is a deity of syncretism between Indra and a bunch of others, one includes SusanoO who is sometimes called a 鬼神 due to his violent nature as well.

There's also oni Xian (鬼仙) who are people training to become Xians but shit went wrong and they turned into oni, wandering like ghost while still has immortality. This type we yet to see but it's probably grouped into either type 2 or type 3.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    Why is Rin's experiment with Second Magic and the resulting explosion in hollow ataraxia called the "Winchester Event"?
    It was bad enough that Sam and Dean had to show up to save the day

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It was bad enough that Sam and Dean had to show up to save the day
    why has no one written this?