Page 6571 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 55716071647165216561656665696570657165726573657665816621667170717571 ... LastLast
Results 131,401 to 131,420 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    I see

As for mana supply rate, recall the HF explanation about how Sakura's limitless mana was still limited (the analogy was a tank of water having to go through a faucet)

How would one go about increasing that faucet? On a regular mana supply scale, without having to undergo mana transfer sex
    mahoyo
    Aoko erased them with just one word.

The runes shatter before they take meaning.

The power of her word was simply greater than the mystic power of Touko to turn runes into form.

Cancelling the runes, Aoko makes her way through the white flower garden.

Her expression, the stable running of her circuits, even her breathing were different from what they were up until now.

It was optimized self-control, possible only by those who have great experience in battle.

“It's time?”

If that was the true nature of the Aozaki magic, then everything would make sense.

Aoko’s circuits were not amplified.
    That can’t be done in the first place, and even if she had attached external hardware as Touko did, only her total capacity and the amount of usable spells would increase.

Her own talent as a magus, the degree of purity of her circuits won’t change.

But Aoko was now unquestionably greater than Aozaki Touko as a magus.

Then there could be only one answer.

That apprentice developed in an instant into an adept–no, she fast-forwarded her own time.

tl;dr you don't you just git gud

I see

As for mana supply rate, recall the HF explanation about how Sakura's limitless mana was still limited (the analogy was a tank of water having to go through a faucet)

How would one go about increasing that faucet? On a regular mana supply scale, without having to undergo mana transfer sex
    Prisma style turning stuff thats not supposed to output mana like circulatory systems into faucets i guess.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou style
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I see

Basic plumbing.
    Increase the number of pipes, increase the size of the pipes, increase the pressure etc
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What scene was it in SN that had the discussion about whether or not it would be worth keeping multiple Servants? I want to say it was in UBW, but not sure if it popped up in the other routes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Basic plumbing.
    Increase the number of pipes, increase the size of the pipes, increase the pressure etc
    in nasuverse terms how does that translate

JP Friend Code
    How does White Len's powers work, especially Summer Snow? Is it inside a dream? Does the victim have to be asleep? Is she all powerful like Ozy is in his RM?
    "When this world is mine, it will truly be peaceful."

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle onepieceuc1's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    ASK MP
    Just heared about ranks being given to team, considering Rin was B+-A tank, which teams are considered EX, if there is one?

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries

Question

I have two questions:
    1. I can't remember whether the shopping district in Fate/stay night where Shirou bought groceries had a name. If it did, what was it?
    Actually, I still have to read the Fate Route, so for now I think I'll actually hold off on this one for now in case I get an answer there. Never mind, I kind of need to know by tomorrow and I don't have the time I'd need to read the Fate route at the moment.

2. Why is the Weight Stone of Tamamo equated with the Yata no Kagami? Is it just because of her connection to Amaterasu, or is there something more to it?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Is there a non-Alter version of Berserker Cu or is that how he'll always be when summoned as a Berserker?

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    There is a non medb wet dream version but you'll never see it. Probably.
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Is there a non-Alter version of Berserker Cu or is that how he'll always be when summoned as a Berserker?
    There is.

He's super scary tho, so much that Cu tells you that summoning his Alter self is the better pick between the two.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Actually the word is not super scary

But ichiban dame something

I could check but too lazy and sleepy

Could I ask you to that tomorrow, if I ask really nicely

Blog Entries
    Sure just remind me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm i checked it

Its sekai de ichiban rokudenashi

Mhmmm, I see, thanks castor

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    2. Why is the Weight Stone of Tamamo equated with the Yata no Kagami? Is it just because of her connection to Amaterasu, or is there something more to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra mats
    Suiten Nikkou Amaterasu Yano Shizu Ishi.
    Sweets Heroic Spirit Cas-ko’s Noble Phantasm. She doesn’t use it much.
    In EXTRA it is shown as a mirror, but it is actually the Tamamo Shizuishi, a sacred regalia among sacred regalia.
    The Shizuishi was enshrined in Izumo, and it is a sacred treasure said to have been brought to Earth from Heaven by Takehideri no Mikoto, and is thought to be an object of worship (shintai) of the Great Gods of Izumo.
    According to the Nihon Shoki, it was taken from Izumo at the request of the Imperial court and later enshrined in Kawachi.
    Perhaps it's the Yata Mirror that came afterwards, the shintai of Amaterasu Oomikami.
    The Shizuishi is thought to be the prototype of Mononobe’s Ten Sacred Treasures (Tokusa no Kandakara), and is said to have the power of the Netherworld which can revitalize the soul and life force and even revive the dead.
    Since this is too cheat, in the game we made it just provide unlimited magical power.
    Though this is another digression, the Ookuninushi that enshrines the Tamamo Shizuishi is a being considered to be god among gods.
    Despite Cas-ko's appearance, she is indeed a top rank Divine Spirit class Servant.
    But the description Nasu gave next to the mirror's illustration said it's the bunrei of Yata mirror so ???
    Googling sources about the weightstone specifically only gave me "this shit is too obscure nobody knows sumanai bro".

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I have two questions:
    1. I can't remember whether the shopping district in Fate/stay night where Shirou bought groceries had a name. If it did, what was it?
    Actually, I still have to read the Fate Route, so for now I think I'll actually hold off on this one for now in case I get an answer there. Never mind, I kind of need to know by tomorrow and I don't have the time I'd need to read the Fate route at the moment.

1. Mount Miyama
    2. The weight stone of tamamo is a divine treasure Takehideri no Mikoto, a god, brought to this plane. It is believed to be what would become the yata no kagami.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Googling sources about the weightstone specifically only gave me "this shit is too obscure nobody knows sumanai bro".
    《崇神天皇六〇年(癸未前三八)七月己酉(十四)》六十年秋七月丙申朔己酉。詔群臣曰。武日照命。〈 一云 。武夷鳥。又云。天夷鳥。 〉従天将来神宝。蔵于出雲大神宮。是欲見焉。則遣矢田部造遠祖武諸隅、〈 一書 云。一名大母隅也。 〉而使献。当是時。出雲臣之遠祖出雲振根主于神宝。是徃筑紫国而不遇矣。其弟飯入根則 被皇命。以神宝、付弟甘美韓日狭与子〓濡渟而貢上。既而出雲振根従筑紫還来之。聞神宝献于朝廷。責其弟飯入 根曰。数日当待。何恐之乎。輙許神宝。是以既経年月。猶懐恨忿、有殺弟之志。仍欺弟曰。頃者於止屋淵多生〓 。願共行欲見。則随兄而往之。先是。兄窃作木刀。形似真刀。当時自佩之。弟佩真刀。共到淵頭。兄謂弟曰。淵 水清冷。願欲共游沐。弟従兄言。各解佩刀、置淵辺。沐於水中。乃兄先上陸。取弟真刀自佩。後弟驚而取兄木刀 。共相撃矣。弟不得抜木刀。兄撃弟飯入根而殺之。故時人歌之曰。
    椰句毛多菟 伊頭毛多鶏流餓 波鶏流多知 菟頭邏佐波磨枳 佐微那辞珥 阿波礼[2]
    於是甘美韓日狭。〓濡渟。参向朝廷、曲奏其状。則遣吉備津彦与武渟河別。以誅出雲振根。故出雲臣等畏是事。 不祭大神而有間。時丹波氷上人。名氷香戸辺。啓于皇太子活目尊曰。己子有小児。而自然言之。 玉〓鎮石。出雲人祭。真種之甘美鏡。押羽振。甘美御神、底宝御宝主。山河之水泳御魂。静挂甘美御神、底宝御 宝主也。〈 〓。此云毛。 〉 是非似小児之言。若有託言乎。於是。皇太子奏于天皇。則勅之使祭
    it's here if you can read ancient japanese
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    it's here if you can read ancient japanese
    Kanbun fuck nooooooooooooo I'm out. Oh reading it with Sino Vietnamese pronunciation again now kinda gave me a slightly better idea. It doesn't seem to say anything specific regarding power of the weightstone. But I think it explained the connection to the Yata mirror. From what I can gather, some murder shit happened from internal conflict after the emperor came to Izumo Grand Shrine to see the tamamo weightstone, kinda the same as the wiki entry already said. "it's a sacred divine treasure enshrined in the Izumo Grand Shrine that the emperor took" -> the connection to Yata mirror we need?

On a side note, reading the page about the father of Takehideri, Ame no Hohi - the 2nd son of Amaterasu, he seems to be indeed a very important and powerful god who was sent to earth by Amaterasu to pacify the land and report stuff back to her but never came back (or stayed for straight 3 years). If this guy pulled a Gilgamesh on her and that led to her personally bunrei into Tamamo to go down there, that would actually be hilarious lol.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; January 14th, 2018 at 05:22 PM.