Page 7054 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6054655469547004704470497052705370547055705670597064710471547554 ... LastLast
Results 141,061 to 141,080 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

OH. lmao. Thanks allot, Why did it become what it was? does that just happen randomly at times?

and again thanks

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For Gilgamesh's Sha Naqba Imuru, is it Strange Fake or Zero that goes into how Gilgamesh avoids using it because there's no fun for him in knowing how things are going to pan out, or am I remembering something wrong here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ko gil's profile?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Really only Ko-Gil stuff from HA and GO? Could have sworn it was mentioned elsewhere with normal Gilgamesh, though I think it also gets a mention in GO Part 1 - Chapter 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah Gil talks about his clairvoyance in Babylon
    He alludes to it in CCC too
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

US Friend Code
    What exactly is Formalcraft? I know Ayaka uses it, and I think Darnic does? Based on the Prototype OVA it looks like witch-esque sacrificial magic?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    What exactly is Formalcraft? I know Ayaka uses it, and I think Darnic does? Based on the Prototype OVA it looks like witch-esque sacrificial magic?
    It's known as elemental conversion magecraft.
    From Rin's explanation, you're using a catalyst (item) that has magical energy to power a spell because you can't.
    My guess is then let's say your element is fire but you want to use a spell that's water.
    So to do that you sacrifice a magical fish scale or something and the energy released from that powers the water spell.

US Friend Code
    That's a neat way to do spells. Cool, thanks.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I just read that exact part of the VN, so it's mentioned in Fate Route Day 7 Evening.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    For Gilgamesh's Sha Naqba Imuru, is it Strange Fake or Zero that goes into how Gilgamesh avoids using it because there's no fun for him in knowing how things are going to pan out, or am I remembering something wrong here?
    He talks about it in Strange Fake, but I can't remember if he talks about actively avoiding using it. He does mention the Grail blocks it so he can't learn about what happened to himself in other Wars, though.

US Friend Code
    What he says is that the grail blocks servants from their own memories of the HGW sonce as they are beyond time theoretically they should already have memories of how the HGW there in would play out so that's a no no. He can get past that seal though with his NP, the fact that he doesnt do so in regards to his own HGW probably shows his own attitude to it. He was unable to see what happened in the Fuyuki War but that isnt because it the SF Grail but because of Angra Mainyu, who did something weird in that period of time most likely his timeloop.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Ah, I see. Thanks!

Hey people. Long time no speak. Now, I don't know know if this question has been asked before, but why did Shirou explicitly interpret Kiritsugu's dream of becoming a hero as something akin to becoming someone like EMIYA become, or Spider-Man for other reference? Why didn't he interpret that as becoming someone who was seen as a hero? Like a doctor or a medic in the self-defense forces, or perhaps an emergency worker? Why did he specifically decide, "Okay, dad's dead, I think I'll follow in his footsteps as literally as possible."?

Edit: Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question. I just keep thinking Shirou might have been able to go down a different path and not end up as EMIYA and not be legitimately insane in his goals at the same time.
    Last edited by LightUnite; January 11th, 2019 at 05:37 PM.

He thought it was a great way to live his life.

Also survivors guilt.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because he wasn't saved by Kiritsugu the Doctor performing a successful surgery on him, he was saved from a massive fire, when it was already impossible to survive, by Kiritsugu the magic man. And everything about how Shirou thinks is based on that moment.

Besides, he didn't promise Kerry to use his dreams as a guideline, he promised to fulfill those dreams himself.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Because he wasn't saved by Kiritsugu the Doctor performing a successful surgery on him, he was saved from a massive fire, when it was already impossible to survive, by Kiritsugu the magic man. And everything about how Shirou thinks is based on that moment.

Besides, he didn't promise Kerry to use his dreams as a guideline, he promised to fulfill those dreams himself.

Okay, you make solid points. Thanks. Guess I'm hopelessly hoping that Shirou just, idk, one day realizes he is living his life horribly wrong. But, that's for Nasu to decide, not me.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But he already did, like, three times by now? And in two of those times he abandoned that lifestyle after realizing.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean IIRC before the Grail War he was planing to become a Hero by becoming a Public Prosecutor.

It's just that after the war his magecraft had advanced enough that he could take a stab at being Kamen Rider instead.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So how do I put someone else's post in my sig? I'm kinda confused.

You quote it, then copy and paste it

- - - Updated - - -

Settings, -> edit Signature -> copy paste the quoted post

voila