Page 7092 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6092659269927042708270877090709170927093709470977102714271927592 ... LastLast
Results 141,821 to 141,840 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    So does it ever state what happens to the reverse in timelines like Tsuki no Sango or Notes?
    That's still on the planet, so I assume that it suffered the same fate as humanity's texture when the planet died.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Well, imaginary number space is dimensionless. The actual dimension is limitless, but the hole that you can make or how much you can control probably depends on your magical energy,
    As for the moving via the imaginary number space, that's talked about in Cosmos in the Lostbelt.

oh yeah the time temple is imaginary number space too
    Considering what the quote says, if you have an Origin of Imaginary Numbers, does that mean you could move around through IN space yourself?

Do you need to like tunnel through it if you have an IN trait or can you move through the medium freely?
    Sakura can use absorption with her imaginary numbers though.
    Attributes are supposed to be adjectives to an element's noun. So any element should be able to use a type of absorption. The Matou magecraft just happens to use Water absorption.

Although as with everything there's probably going to be exceptions somewhere.
    So if Sakura could already use absorption through her own ability, what was the point of Zouken wanting her Element to be changed into Water? Or was that more just a side effect so she could be a Matou genetically and thus produce some possible actual Matou heirs?
    Last edited by warellis; February 21st, 2019 at 12:13 AM.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    YupPretty insane that in 2010 we knew nothing about imaginary numbersand now almost a decade later we know a lot lot more
    Everytime I learn something new, I feel like asking a couple questions for every answer. But this was interesting, thank you.
    So it's not that they make the space or have their own void, they are reserving a slice of the pie for themselves from an infinite pie, like how Gods would have a realm in existence and then make it theirs it's just renting it.

JP Friend Code
    The scale is different, but the principle is the same.
    Someone like BB is doing to same thing as Sakura while making a gigantic labyrinth
    Whereas say Lev makes a tiny pocket to squirrel away some equipment.

The creation of a pocket dimension is considered basic for those with imaginary numbers. That dimension, because it's imaginary number space, being unaffected by time and space is just a byproduct of the element.
    Speaking of Moon Cell Imaginary Number Space, BB was using the Moon Cell's one (my assumption) to make the labyrinth, and later on Tamamo dumped all of her extra tails into it right? So do we know if the imaginary number space is the universal thing, like it's scale matches the scale of the entire universe, or Earth has a different one and Moon Cell made its own after taking the idea from observing the Earth? My impression about it being limitless would mean it's the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    That's still on the planet, so I assume that it suffered the same fate as humanity's texture when the planet died.
    That's what I was guessing.

So did the phanstasmal races take off into space you think?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    That's what I was guessing.

So did the phanstasmal races take off into space you think?
    Sieg said he could but idk.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadDemon View Post
    I think he might be referring to this?
    Yeah that

Thanks mate
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Everytime I learn something new, I feel like asking a couple questions for every answer. But this was interesting, thank you.
    So it's not that they make the space or have their own void, they are reserving a slice of the pie for themselves from an infinite pie, like how Gods would have a realm in existence and then make it theirs it's just renting it.
    Still, Imaginary Numbers is awesome. Sakura definitely won the genetic lottery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Relevant

Bananas can help with mood, elevating them from bad to good because it has tryptophan, which the body convert to serotonin. It has vitamin B6 for well sleep and magnesium that helps relax muscle.

So tldr anytime arguments are heating up in this thread, have a banana!

Here have one with a smiley face in it.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    A few hours late, castor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Apparently the golden fox most of the fandom was calling Amaterasu is actually Amaterasu's Alter ego.Is this true?

JP Friend Code
    It's Yakuza Amaterasu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    A few hours late, castor.
    Its ok i can requote it for next burning arguments

JP Friend Code
    Benevolent mommy Amaterasu did not show up b4 and part of that motherly nature is only shown by Tamamo.

Basically Golden Fox = Amaterasu (Ara Mitama). IRL Myth Amaterasu = Amaterasu (Nigi Mitama).

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Benevolent mommy Amaterasu did not show up b4 and part of that motherly nature is only shown by Tamamo.

Basically Golden Fox = Amaterasu (Ara Mitama). IRL Myth Amaterasu = Amaterasu (Nigi Mitama).
    Tamamo is just a self proclaimed mother.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastXxx View Post
    Tamamo is just a self proclaimed mother.
    Hence the "part of". She is originated from the Golden Fox so there's a mix of that rough spirit nature and the gentle spirit nature. We yet to see the full gentle Amaterasu, who, if you go by RL myth, inherits traits of Earth Mother goddess from Izanami (that might be probably why Tamamo knew the details of BB's Potnia Theron authority so well).

Hence the "part of". She is originated from the Golden Fox so there's a mix of that rough spirit nature and the gentle spirit nature. We yet to see the full gentle Amaterasu, who, if you go by RL myth, inherits traits of Earth Mother goddess from Izanami (that might be probably why Tamamo knew the details of BB's Potnia Theron authority so well).
    I wonder if the god we see in CCC is good Amaterasu turned evil or she's just her evil parts splitting off and good Amaterasu is still out there.

So Archer took off 7 lives off of Berserker right?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Considering what the quote says, if you have an Origin of Imaginary Numbers, does that mean you could move around through IN space yourself?

Do you need to like tunnel through it if you have an IN trait or can you move through the medium freely?

So if Sakura could already use absorption through her own ability, what was the point of Zouken wanting her Element to be changed into Water? Or was that more just a side effect so she could be a Matou genetically and thus produce some possible actual Matou heirs?
    It probably depends on your skill and your body.
    Because the Matou magecraft with is also familiars and stuff means you need to be able to do water absorption, not just absorption. Also Sakura's body is made for the tohsaka magecraft too.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Moon Cell Imaginary Number Space, BB was using the Moon Cell's one (my assumption) to make the labyrinth, and later on Tamamo dumped all of her extra tails into it right? So do we know if the imaginary number space is the universal thing, like it's scale matches the scale of the entire universe, or Earth has a different one and Moon Cell made its own after taking the idea from observing the Earth? My impression about it being limitless would mean it's the former.
    Imaginary number Space is supposed to be weird so it probably is both but at the same time neither.
    Like Solomon made an imaginary number space in this circuits. It's hard to imagine that's connected to anything.
    But at the same time even in this event you have Kiara bringing in the imaginary number space on the Far Side.
    My guess is that the imaginary number space is all separate. However, because imaginary number space runs on concepts, "bonds," and impossible things can happen there, that it CAN be linked if there's enough love, friendship, bond or w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    My initial impression is that imaginary space is just a name for a type of space. Like, there is 1 big imaginary space where we dive into with papermoon, there are smaller ones created by magi but unconnected to the big one, but can be connected anw. Like, first time i read the info on it i thought its like water. There is an ocean, there is this glass of water i have on my desk, both is currently unconnected but both is water.