Page 6765 of 6963 FirstFirst ... 576562656665671567556760676367646765676667676770677568156865 ... LastLast
Results 135,281 to 135,300 of 139242

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

  1. #135281
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,556
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Maybe it's a mistranslation then, but the English version says
    Nah it's not mistranslation, and I do remember that part but I just assume it's strictly for the Titan Altera in Extra worlds. My thought process is like this: So Extra Altera is digital but Velber works by dropping the anti-cell onto the planets they aim to harvest then the anti-cell grows and destroy things. If it requires the existence of Moon Cell in the first place to obtain the physical body then it would be quite inefficient and it won't be able to do anything in worlds without the Moon Cell. And as we came to learn that it didn't need Moon Cell to invade Earth in non-Extra timelines, we can make several theories, such as:

    1) They clearly did not need Moon Cell for the job at all and the reason she had to send the physical body to Earth is becuz she also has to fight Moon Cell.
    2) Altera being strictly digital is only in Extra worlds. In non-Extra worlds, the pyramid thing was dropped on Earth and it contains a physical Altera. This theory can also be supported by the fact that it was said during Bryn's recent interlude that the Nordic gods created the Valkyries base on the fragment of a large thing fallen from the sky.
    3) The attack was during AoG so the true ether allows the manifestation of the titan. I mean, true ether was also what created the ancient gods.
    4) PLOTHOLE.
    5 Something else.

    I lean more towards number 2 as of now, at least until lostbelt 2 show something that will deny this theory.
    Last edited by Mizukume; June 14th, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

    鬼の穴で狐をとる

  2. #135282
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,668
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Makes sense.

  3. #135283
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    it was said during Bryn's recent interlude that the Nordic gods created the Valkyries base on the fragment of a large thing fallen from the sky.
    i didnt remember this was said, so can you help and tell me at which minute was this said
    for personal archive

    (i dont have brynhildr, have to youtube)

    E: i just finished quick reread it for any parts with ワルキューレ text in it and i didnt find it, but maybe i just missed it
    Last edited by castor212; June 14th, 2018 at 11:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  4. #135284
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Nah it's not mistranslation, and I do remember that part but I just assume it's strictly for the Titan Altera in Extra worlds. My thought process is like this: So Extra Altera is digital but Velber works by dropping the anti-cell onto the planets they aim to harvest then the anti-cell grows and destroy things. If it requires the existence of Moon Cell in the first place to obtain the physical body then it would be quite inefficient and it won't be able to do anything in worlds without the Moon Cell. And as we came to learn that it didn't need Moon Cell to invade Earth in non-Extra timelines, we can make several theories, such as:

    1) They clearly did not need Moon Cell for the job at all and the reason she had to send the physical body to Earth is becuz she also has to fight Moon Cell.
    2) Altera being strictly digital is only in Extra worlds. In non-Extra worlds, the pyramid thing was dropped on Earth and it contains a physical Altera. This theory can also be supported by the fact that it was said during Bryn's recent interlude that the Nordic gods created the Valkyries base on the fragment of a large thing fallen from the sky.
    3) The attack was during AoG so the true ether allows the manifestation of the titan. I mean, true ether was also what created the ancient gods.
    4) PLOTHOLE.
    5 Something else.

    I lean more towards number 2 as of now, at least until lostbelt 2 show something that will deny this theory.
    So if it really did invade Earth in non-Extra, these theories would make sense, thank you. But destroyed or not, I don't like the idea of this appearing outside of Extra.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.




  5. #135285
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,556
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    i didnt remember this was said, so can you help and tell me at which minute was this said
    for personal archive

    (i dont have brynhildr, have to youtube)

    E: i just finished quick reread it for any parts with ワルキューレ text in it and i didnt find it, but maybe i just missed it
    Watch from 16 mins 35 secs.

    Altera said: 今はひどく朧気、巨いなる何かの欠片。。。北欧の大神なる存在が何をどうしたは知らないが、ともかく、もし も、本当ーーー
    ワルキューレ
    おまえたち
    誕生に一役買えたのら、姉と呼る存在であるのなら。。。

    "It's very vague now, fragment of something big...I don't know what the existences known as the Nordic great gods did, anyway, but if it's true...if that played a role in the birth of
    the Valkyries
    you guys
    , if that is to say I'm the sister..."

    Altera, fragment of some thing huge, Nordic god did something which then made it plays a role in giving birth to the Valkyries...

    It's like screaming "IT'S ME, VELBER, GAIS! I CAN DROP SHIT ON EARTH TOO U KNOW!".

    It can be several things tho, either that Nordic gods used another Velber fragment, that other Velber IS one of them (maybe Odin is a Velber???), they used the same Velber 02 to make them which made Altera the sister of the Valkyries, or something else idk. Either way, it supports the theory that Velber did drop things Altera-related on Earth and Nordic used to do something and it played a role in creating the Valkyries.
    Last edited by Mizukume; June 14th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

    鬼の穴で狐をとる

  6. #135286
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    yep missed it

    ok tqs

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh its in furigana
    no wonder
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  7. #135287
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Nah it's not mistranslation, and I do remember that part but I just assume it's strictly for the Titan Altera in Extra worlds. My thought process is like this: So Extra Altera is digital but Velber works by dropping the anti-cell onto the planets they aim to harvest then the anti-cell grows and destroy things. If it requires the existence of Moon Cell in the first place to obtain the physical body then it would be quite inefficient and it won't be able to do anything in worlds without the Moon Cell. And as we came to learn that it didn't need Moon Cell to invade Earth in non-Extra timelines, we can make several theories, such as:

    1) They clearly did not need Moon Cell for the job at all and the reason she had to send the physical body to Earth is becuz she also has to fight Moon Cell.
    2) Altera being strictly digital is only in Extra worlds. In non-Extra worlds, the pyramid thing was dropped on Earth and it contains a physical Altera. This theory can also be supported by the fact that it was said during Bryn's recent interlude that the Nordic gods created the Valkyries base on the fragment of a large thing fallen from the sky.
    3) The attack was during AoG so the true ether allows the manifestation of the titan. I mean, true ether was also what created the ancient gods.
    4) PLOTHOLE.
    5 Something else.

    I lean more towards number 2 as of now, at least until lostbelt 2 show something that will deny this theory.
    Fwiw, this is what I thought as well. Something more along the lines of that line being about the current circumstances specifically, not universally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.
    Heaven's Feel Manga Archive

  8. #135288
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    inb4 pruned velber timeline
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  9. #135289
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,668
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    My first thought when we learned that the date on Lostbelts is when the diverged instead of when they're set is "Oh no that means we won't see Sefar's attack in the 12000BC one".

  10. #135290
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Depends. I doubt it but they could very much spin it that way. The reason I doubt is that Velber is more cosmic while ORT is from Mercury

    didnt some materials put a "?" at the end of that? at this point, can we really be sure about anything regarding that spider?

  11. #135291
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    didnt some materials put a "?" at the end of that? at this point, can we really be sure about anything regarding that spider?
    It says 水星(?)のアルテミット・ワン。 meaning the uncertain part is whether it's from mercury or not, but not whether it's a type or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.
    Heaven's Feel Manga Archive

  12. #135292
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    31,600
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I think he's asking how, it's something I've thought of too. Why use the Moon Cell to create it's body if it could do it by itself in the first place?
    wasn't that so the moon cell could keep creating bodies on Earth.
    Because the body was dropped onto Earth,
    Excalibur was made to defeat it.
    And simultaenously there was a digital version sent to hack the Moon Cell to 3D print it, and that got sealed.

    In worlds without the moon cell, it's only the physical body that got sent down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  13. #135293
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    31,600
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    And in Extella the Altera needs the moon cell to print her body on Earth because the Earth one died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  14. #135294
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    That is

    Substantially different from what i read in the mats

    Actually can u elaborate so i can make sure i didnt get what you said wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  15. #135295
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    31,600
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    just checked. Yeah the Ark of Stars only hit the SE.RA.PH and then it got printed onto Earth.
    I guess that motivation is still there though.

    But basically Velber 2 went into the SE.RA.PH to get 3D printed onto Earth. My guess why it did that rather than going straight to Earth (because we know it can because its mentioned in other works it did) is that if it took over the Moon Cell, it could infinitely replicate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  16. #135296
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,556
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Or maybe it feels the need to also eradicate the Moon Cell. After all it also took out 80% of data and what-ifs stored in Moon Cell during the invasion. Both are made by the same aliens so Velber most likely knew what the Moon Cell can do, so the best course of action is taking over your own technology to benefit yourself (potential infinite printing like You said). Also gotta harvest dem juicy info Moon Cell collected for many centuries.
    Last edited by Mizukume; June 14th, 2018 at 04:02 PM.

    鬼の穴で狐をとる

  17. #135297
    i mean, the actual ship that carries the Anticells isnt digital, it is a physical thing (last i recall) and the ship that travels the universe is definitely tangible, so i see no reason to think that the Velber dont have physical bodies

  18. #135298
    Where can I easily all the Koha ace chapters that is translated so far?

  19. #135299
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,675
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nowhere.

    Koha Ace isn't being translated by anyone. I'm sure some specific pages have been translated before around the internet but good luck finding those.

  20. #135300
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,832
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    One chapter was typesetted on Reddit I believe. Chapter 14
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •