Page 51 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 4146495051525356611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 157501

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    My early sources on CM4 indicate that the number was "lots".

Banned
    Blog Entries
    There was that scene in Zero. Did it have the number?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I noticed that.

I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO BELIEEEEEVE
    Well, the CM2 certainly satisfy its own story, but I didn't play HA, so I can't comment on that aspect of things.

Blog Entries
    I went skimming just an hour or two ago looking over the scenes, I dont.....remember.....a number listed, but, thats not what I was looking for, so its entirely possible I just missed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Let me see, I remember Kotomine was doing an in-combat analysis of how many command spells he got left.

EDIT:

The bulletproof ability of the frock had also been severely reduced since he had been shot at multiple times, and only the protective sigils close to his body remained intact. He had twelve Black Keys and eight Command Seals left.
    I think he had 9 or 10. He burned command spells before this analysis.

So ya, Hero Kotomine was what Nasu had in mind originally in Fate. The one that supposed to melt True Assassin's face.

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    There was that scene in Zero. Did it have the number?

Well, the CM2 certainly satisfy its own story, but I didn't play HA, so I can't comment on that aspect of things.
    think it was 12

Blog Entries
    Let me see, I remember Kotomine was doing an in-combat analysis of how many command spells he got left.

EDIT:

I think he had 9 or 10. He burned command spells before this analysis.

...sorry, am I missing something? he had 8 command seals left and 10 for assassin?

....bazett's?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    That rules out my scrambled idea that Kayneth stole them all. :P

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He was using them one at a time to take on Triple and Quad accel Kiritsugu, though. At the very least, he should't have to use too many at once to match a low level Servant like TA.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    He was using them one at a time to take on Triple and Quad accel Kiritsugu, though. At the very least, he should't have to use too many at once to match a low level Servant like TA.
    Wait what? I thought he used just two. Pretty sure he never used them to keep up with Kiritsugu. "Only twice as fast as a normal human" remember.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    ...sorry, am I missing something? he had 8 command seals left and 10 for assassin?

....bazett's?
    No, you misunderstood. The "10-command-seal-Assassin-face-melting" was the "alpha draft". The idea was abandoned in favour of the "Black Heart" revelation.

However, the "10 command seal = Servant level" was roughly Nasu's idea of how it should work. He originally planned on using that explanation when Kirei told Zouken how he pwn'd Assassin.

"Hero Kotomine" is still the Zero Kotomine that fought Kiritsugu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I noticed that.

I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO BELIEEEEEVE
    Nasu is setting up an elaborate multi-work troll wherein it turns out that save for the things that occur in the real world, every last scrap of information in HA is completely false, and then he mocks us for taking a fandisk seriously.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Wait what? I thought he used just two. Pretty sure he never used them to keep up with Kiritsugu. "Only twice as fast as a normal human" remember.
    Yeah, good point. One for the SUPERGIANT Black Keys, one for the SUPER BULLET PUNCHER AWAYER.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    okeydokey. a few more for you. was he drawing on them one at a time to stay in "hero mode" or did he just burn 2 to do it and beat kiritsugu

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The Profile in CM2 says Liz was the Grail, but failed. The Dress of Heaven part is probably her duty as a failure, in order to capitalise on her Grail properties.
    Hang on, but what would that have made Ilya?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    okeydokey. a few more for you. was he drawing on them one at a time to stay in "hero mode" or did he just burn 2 to do it and beat kiritsugu
    Given that Ciel supposed to be able to make Kotomine her bitch normally, Hero Kotomine probably needs to go all out and burn all of his command spells (simultaneously?) in order to win against Ciel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Hang on, but what would that have made Ilya?
    They failed with Liz, so Ilya is up for Grail duty.

As I have tried pointing out multiple times before he just burns them for single actions, he even breaks his arm with the second because "TOO MUCH POWAH!" and he still pwns Kiritsugu going three times as fast as usual is after breaking his arm, also Kotomine is blind at this time.

Blog Entries
    well that ties in with what we already know right? he blows 10 command mantras, which would take any normal idiot to servant level, combined with his normal abilities, he would be waaaaaaaaaay over ciel, even with the paradox.

so, its more like, the command boost is utterly broken.

well that ties in with what we already know right? he blows 10 command mantras, which would take any normal idiot to servant level, combined with his normal abilities, he would be waaaaaaaaaay over ciel, even with the paradox.

so, its more like, the command boost is utterly broken.
    Well they are all miracle level magecraft so what do you expect.

Edit; blowing them all at once is one idea but there is also his super serious mentality so while blowing them all at once makes sense it may not be his only means of victory. Does he say how he beats Ciel?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Which was my point, we underestimated command spells, and in that regard, Hero Kotomine.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Yeah, good point. One for the SUPERGIANT Black Keys, one for the SUPER BULLET PUNCHER AWAYER.
    It might have been 11. One for GIANT KEYS, and he used two for bullet punching.

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Well they are all miracle level magecraft so what do you expect.

Edit; blowing them all at once is one idea but there is also his super serious mentality so while blowing them all at once makes sense it may not be his only means of victory. Does he say how he beats Ciel?
    No, he didn't say. The point was Kotomine was super hot-blooded and out for epicness at the end of Zero. Under normal circumstances, Ciel kills Kotomine.
    Last edited by food; April 25th, 2011 at 08:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    working on the assumption that hero kotomine just completely out classes her at servant level, his mindset probably refers to his ability to react to and account for her paradox when they fight