Page 6367 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 53675867626763176357636263656366636763686369637263776417646768677367 ... LastLast
Results 127,321 to 127,340 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    That's not what self-inflicted damage means though. And if his best defense requires him getting massively wounded, how does that make him top-tier to something like God Hand, Armor of Fafnir, and whatever Karna's armor is called?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I dunno man, Saber basically bisects him in one hit while he's at full power, poor jobber Top Tier Servant Emiya. Herk Las to murder Top Tier Servant Emiya off screen because Nasu knew only plot could take care of a Servant as powerful and skilled as Top Tier Servant Emiya. Gil even forces him to scrounge for wrong scraps when Top Tier Servant Emiya could've easily protected Ig-Alima to block that plot armor cheap shot in UBW. Then Nasu even makes Top Tier Servant Emiya job to Sakura when he could've easily deflected that explosion with his top tier defenses.

Man, Nasu just isn't fair to Top Tier Servant Emiya and wanks that loser Shirou into getting all of his feats without even working for them.
    EMIYA was just standing still because he's a nice guy and Saber needed to work out some of her post-Zero issues. Nah, EMIYA didn't kill Hec so that Rin and Saber would be desperate enough for a threesome with Shirou, he's the ultimate wingman after all. Same reason he pretended that a scrub like Gil could kills a masterless near dead EMIYA. As for Sakura, EMIYA was too busy smacking around Hassan for daring to threaten his big sister, even top tier servants have their weakness after all.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    so 30 attacks, thats 150 seconds for shirou

thats cool for shirou and all but that scene doesnt imply Emiya can block 30 more after his initial thirty

where does it said that Emiya can block 30 more after his initial 30?
    Because after saying that he could see ten steps ahead, he went and continued for 30 attacks and then still continued to fight even after that. And that with just an imitation of EMIYA's skills with a human body and melting brain.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    he does? which scene is this?

also thats not against Cu and thats not emiya

where does it said that Emiya can go 30 more against cu after his initial 30?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    he does? which scene is this?

also thats not against Cu and thats not emiya

where does it said that Emiya can go 30 more against cu after his initial 30?
    Shirou is using EMIYA's skills, and after reading ten moves at one moment to buy 5 seconds, he continues on for 30 more exchanges and then later on right before he uses crane wings he says he can only see 5 steps ahead. The 30 steps is not EMIYA's limit, it's just what he saw for that moment.

Blog Entries
    ?? but that does not, in any way, says emiya can see 30 more after his initial 30 bout with cu
    since inthe scene of emiya aginst cu, the VN said in the end if the melee keeps on, Emiya will lose
    and shirour wasnt even fighting someone cu's movement there, salter was going defensive there. heck, shirou was losing there with EMiya's skill
    Last edited by castor212; August 21st, 2017 at 12:32 PM.

this is worse than reading that sonic crossover fanfic tbh
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    this is worse than reading that sonic crossover fanfic tbh
    uh, sorry about that on my part i guess?

Blog Entries
    If you guys don't like the idea that he's top tier, then fine. EMIYA is just above the average servant in most fields of battle with a variety of weaponry that exceeds what every HS outside of Gilgamesh have ever seen.
    For me he is C++.

And this is where I should make a joke but I don't know shit about programming languages.

JP Friend Code
    ?? but that does not, in any way, says emiya can see 30 more after his initial 30 bout with cu
    since inthe scene of emiya aginst cu, the VN said in the end if the melee keeps on, Emiya will lose
    No it doesn't. Cu says that EMIYA shouldn't last more than a few blows being an archer and his stats but that regardless EMIYA is still blocking his full force attacks and even nullifies Cu when he attacks even harder than before.

Blog Entries
    yet the VN said this?
    It is obvious who is going to win.Archer has no chance of victory in hand-to-hand combat.
    it really sure sounds like if this goes on, EMiya will lose on melee in the end

also, the scene with shirou doesnt gives 30 after 30, it gives 30 then Shirou having a breakdown, and that with Salter not even taking a step forward and just responding to SHirou's act. Thats wayyyy different from Cu vs Emiya with all that moving around at high speed.

still dont know how you can say emiya can just pull 30 after 30 and then another 30 agaisnt Cu

or how damaging a shield is a "self inflicted damage"
    Last edited by castor212; August 21st, 2017 at 12:42 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Who needs Dartz when you got this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Who needs Dartz when you got this
    someone with a board but nothing to throw at it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

uh, sorry about that on my part i guess?
    I should've stopped reading long ago, I have only myself to blame
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    yet the VN said this?

it really sure sounds like if this goes on, EMiya will lose on melee in the end

also, the scene with shirou doesnt gives 30 after 30, it gives 30 then Shirou having a breakdown, and that with Salter not even taking a step forward and just responding to SHirou's act. Thats wayyyy different from Cu vs Emiya with all that moving around at high speed.

still dont know how you can say emiya can just pull 30 after 30 and then another 30 agaisnt Cu

or how damaging a shield is a "self inflicted damage"
    You're confusing Cu's side of the narration, same reason it goes on about how if archer is an archer like his name states and about how mysterious Archer is. You're assuming that because Archer at one moment saw 30 moves that 30 is his limit. Shirou's own similar actions while imitating EMIYA disproves this.

- - - Updated - - -

EMIYA would probably have a limit to how long he can do this if no openings come up but we have no idea what that limit is since EMIYA doesn't have a brain melting issue.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    I'm tired of you wanking Emiya this Emiya that...
    I've got a better idea... let's wank Gil instead with his HIGH potential to be wanked (read : GoB)

Gil killed Herc effortlessly until Herc lost all his lives without even using Ea
    Gil killed Iskandar effortlessly
    Gil can END the HGW in a day if he has the motivation to do so

Gil is TOPTIER.
    Gil curbstomps mongrels
    Gil is OP

Emiya killed himself after killing Herc 6 times
    Emiya can't keep up with Lancer but Gil killed him after getting bored for playing around 12 hours (Good job Lancer, you keep A U O entertained for 12 hours)

See the logic here, who is TOPTIER now?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE A U O

He is definitely NOT serious against Lancer... should he be serious, lancer would be dead in seconds...

Also, it's a plothole when Kirei did not even force Cu to eliminate Saber via Command Spell

Now, can anyone tell me instead why Kirei did not use command spell at that time? Is it a plothole?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why was Leonidas the only non-Japanese Servant summoned by Gilgamesh in Babylon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Blog Entries
    You're confusing Cu's side of the narration, same reason it goes on about how if archer is an archer like his name states and about how mysterious Archer is. You're assuming that because Archer at one moment saw 30 moves that 30 is his limit. Shirou's own similar actions while imitating EMIYA disproves this.

- - - Updated - - -

EMIYA would probably have a limit to how long he can do this if no openings come up but we have no idea what that limit is since EMIYA doesn't have a brain melting issue.
    Shirou wasnt fighting Cu.
    He's figthing Salter who isnt taking the offense and doesnt really move forward and has a 3 lower rank of AGI. Very different with the case of Cu.

THe condition is too diferent for it to prove anything.

And the thing is, that means in the end EMiya would still lose on melee against Cu once he hits his limits.

It really isnt as impressive as "going without a scratch agaisnt Cu", more like "doing everything he can to not even get 1 hit that can instagib him if hit", which he certainly cant do for a long period of time.

I still disagree Emiya being toptier melee fighter.
    Last edited by castor212; August 21st, 2017 at 01:44 PM.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Merlin?
    Spoiler: