Page 6849 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 58496349674967996839684468476848684968506851685468596899694973497849 ... LastLast
Results 136,961 to 136,980 of 157493

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Thanks guys. That answers my question really well. Also, I heard regular Jeanne can now summon a Divine Beast? How true is this, and what does it look like?
    I'm not sure how but it's the whale in Summer Jeanne's NP.

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    How are we able to summon LB Servants like Sca-Skadi and Ivan? Are they recorded onto our own ToH like normal Pan-human history Servants or do they have their own ToH which we somehow hacked? Or is it that the Shadow Border has some record of their existence and can therefore summon them, sort of acting like a MoonCell? Or has it not been explained?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ivan was recorded in the Throne because he was unique being the first Yaga. I don't believe Skadi has been explained, probably she's just summoned from Chaldea's records like other unique Servants.

Although neither of them will be summonable until they get Chaldea back.

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    I see, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

Hi, so I have a question concerning Arthur.

In PhoenixRising's translation/summaries of Fate/Prototype: Fragments here on Beast's Lair it is mentioned that Arthur is capable of Spirit form. Does this mean he didn't make the same contract with the World like Artoria did?

If so then this adds a few confusing elements that I need clearing up.

At the end of Fragments, even though this was in 1999, all 6 other servants were blackened and re-summoned by Beast. Arthur wasn't blackened though but he faded away after getting Ayaka to the Reiroukan household in 1991. Did he go to Avalon instead of the Lesser Grail?

Also, if he is a proper heroic spirit (assuming this is why he has spirit form) unlike Artoria then shouldn't he have no knowledge of 1991? His bio in the original Proto says his memory is fuzzy or so he says.

In short, I'm confused as to why Arthur wasn't blackened by Beast, whether he made the contract with the World or not and why he remembers 1991.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoniMauuss View Post

In PhoenixRising's translation/summaries of Fate/Prototype: Fragments here on Beast's Lair it is mentioned that Arthur is capable of Spirit form. Does this mean he didn't make the same contract with the World like Artoria did?

At the end of Fragments, even though this was in 1999, all 6 other servants were blackened and re-summoned by Beast. Arthur wasn't blackened though but he faded away after getting Ayaka to the Reiroukan household in 1991. Did he go to Avalon instead of the Lesser Grail?

Also, if he is a proper heroic spirit (assuming this is why he has spirit form) unlike Artoria then shouldn't he have no knowledge of 1991? His bio in the original Proto says his memory is fuzzy or so he says.

In short, I'm confused as to why Arthur wasn't blackened by Beast, whether he made the contract with the World or not and why he remembers 1991.
    Yeah that's a really good question. I don't think they mention the contract at all in Fragments if there is even one.
    Who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Yeah that's a really good question. I don't think they mention the contract at all in Fragments if there is even one.
    Who knows.
    Choose your own adventure? Haha.

Arthur already destroyed the Lesser Grail and Beast before fading, while the other servants where defeated and absorbed before Arthur excaliblasted them. So It makes sense he wasn't absorbed and blackened. (Plus Manaka's whole deal with the human sacrifices where for those girls souls to replaced Arthur in filling the cup/Beast)
    In his FGO trial quest that is explicity after Proto, Arthur goes to Avalon and Arash mentions he doesn't think Arthur's on the Throne. Dunno if Arthur's contract is with the World, but his circunstances are definitely unique but different from Artoria. This may be connected with why he remembers the previous HGW

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Arthur already destroyed the Lesser Grail and Beast before fading, while the other servants where defeated and absorbed before Arthur excaliblasted them. So It makes sense he wasn't absorbed and blackened. (Plus Manaka's whole deal with the human sacrifices where for those girls souls to replaced Arthur in filling the cup/Beast)
    In his FGO trial quest that is explicity after Proto, Arthur goes to Avalon and Arash mentions he doesn't think Arthur's on the Throne. Dunno if Arthur's contract is with the World, but his circunstances are definitely unique but different from Artoria. This may be connected with why he remembers the previous HGW
    Bedivere does speculate in the final flashback of Fragments if Arthur went to Avalon so maybe if he doesn't have a contract with the World, he kinda just resides there even though he is technically a proper Heroic Spirit?
    Last edited by AnoniMauuss; August 10th, 2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Better wording

Bedivere does speculate in the final flashback of Fragments if Arthur went to Avalon so maybe if he doesn't have a contract with the World, he kinda just resides there even though he is technically a proper Heroic Spirit?
    Who knows, that scene is left as an open interrogation on purpose by the author.
    But take care, in that scene is not only that Arthur dies, but Arthur dies and his body disappears, what happened? it's a mystery

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    interpretation

unless bedivere is putting arthur in a dark room with a single bright spotlight and asking whether he was on the throne of heroes the night of June 6 1998

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Speaking of Rhon's 13 seals, would Gray even survive if she released all 13 somehow, and if she did, would she simply become another Goddess Rhongomyniad?

EDIT: Also, how does the whole creating a magic crest from an old mystic code/Phantasmal Beast work? I know it's imbibed into the body, and it takes generations for the object to be fully integrated into the magus' body without pain, but not much else.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; August 10th, 2018 at 08:41 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of Rhon's 13 seals, would Gray even survive if she released all 13 somehow, and if she did, would she simply become another Goddess Rhongomyniad?
    Spoiler:
    Probably would not since her Rhongo would break
    Which would mean her emulator would break
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

I think the becoming a divinity thing is how long you handle the spear, not how strong its fired

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    EDIT: Also, how does the whole creating a magic crest from an old mystic code/Phantasmal Beast work? I know it's imbibed into the body, and it takes generations for the object to be fully integrated into the magus' body without pain, but not much else.
    That become the magic crest's core. So I would think that item would have the attribute or ability to anchor mysteries and yeah just endure super amounts of pain and nausea and other stuff. Get a good tuner to keep it in shape. Keep passing it down and bob's your uncle.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    That become the magic crest's core. So I would think that item would have the attribute or ability to anchor mysteries and yeah just endure super amounts of pain and nausea and other stuff. Get a good tuner to keep it in shape. Keep passing it down and bob's your uncle.
    Thanks, that cleared things up. I was pondering the idea because I've had an OC magus floating around in my head for awhile who would be currently integrating a fragment of a Chinese dragon's tooth into his/her body to create a crest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    I think the becoming a divinity thing is how long you handle the spear, not how strong its fired
    I dunno. When Gray activated the first seal, it was mentioned that Add's voice suddenly sounded more robotic and Gray herself noted that she became more of an extension of the weapon.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; August 10th, 2018 at 08:57 PM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    interpretation

unless bedivere is putting arthur in a dark room with a single bright spotlight and asking whether he was on the throne of heroes the night of June 6 1998
    As Kogetsukan proved, I can't be the only one who would pay to read the fuck out of that.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    what's the difference between ghost (yurei) and wraith or apparition? Mostly, I want to know the former's definition.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    what's the difference between ghost (yurei) and wraith or apparition? Mostly, I want to know the former's definition.
    Yurei is a general term while wraith and leftover thoughts are specific to something.
    Like squares and rectangles.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    That's a very simple case, thank You!