Page 6931 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 5931643168316881692169266929693069316932693369366941698170317431 ... LastLast
Results 138,601 to 138,620 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    So were all timelines include F/SN (its routes), KnK, Apoc, Tsukihime, Mahoyo, F/SF, Prisma, and HA all incinerated when Goetia did what he did? Or is there some multiversal shenanigans going on.
    KnK being incinerated is part of the plot of the KnK collab event in GO so yeah. But because of time travel stuff the incineration never actually happened to them, since it was undone.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    When did the first DAs come to be?

When the True Ancestors started keeping portable blood bags.

Ok? So the first DAs drank TA blood? And when was that, if we know at all?

The opposite; at least 4000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    The opposite; at least 4000 years ago.
    Ok. That kinda clears things up. Thanks.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    This fanart popped up in my twitter feed, and I started wondering what it was about, so I checked the JP wiki for any references, and Raikou's relation-blurb for Shuten basically says the same thing about harboring complex emotions and stuff. Is this something that's explored (more) in-depth in like Onigashima or something, or is it something entirely based in the folklore/historical texts? Because I don't remember reading anything like this, but I didn't read onigashima, so.

Not in onigashima

Shimousa maybe sorta kinda a bit counts (?)
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    This fanart popped up in my twitter feed, and I started wondering what it was about, so I checked the JP wiki for any references, and Raikou's relation-blurb for Shuten basically says the same thing about harboring complex emotions and stuff. Is this something that's explored (more) in-depth in like Onigashima or something, or is it something entirely based in the folklore/historical texts? Because I don't remember reading anything like this, but I didn't read onigashima, so.

You sure it's not talking about the personality bit in her mats?

Quote Originally Posted by Raikou mats
    A new demon appeared in the Imperial Capital. That was Shuten-douji. Boasting “freedom as a demonic being” and doing as she likes, Shuten-douji enjoyed herself in the world of humans, and that very state was “what I wanted to be.” Disdain. Envy. Jealousy. Yearning. For Raikou, Shuten-douji was a “close stranger” who mixed up her feelings just like that. As for Raikou herself, she did not assail Shuten-douji aggressively compared to the other criminals. Because up to a time, she ascertained that Shuten-douji was an acquaintance of Kintoki from his childhood days.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    You sure it's not talking about the personality bit in her mats?
    Yeah, that seems to be it. I'd quickly looked at the mats, but only for character lines, so I overlooked this I guess. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Not sure if this question's been asked before, but do we have any idea what happens if a RM is activated within another RM?

JP Friend Code
    We did. SE.RA.PH is a super composite RM and servants been spamming RMs in there no prob. Same for servants fighting all out inside Ars Paulina.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    We did. SE.RA.PH is a super composite RM and servants been spamming RMs in there no prob. Same for servants fighting all out inside Ars Paulina.
    Ehhh. I don't know how content I am with that answer.

For example, what would happen if Iskandar used his RM, and then Emiya inside this RM, used his own RM.

Technically, isn't this happening even outside the Moon Cell since the World is also a giant RM? Then again, it is probably a special case because it's the World, and all RMs are defined in relation to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Technically, isn't this happening even outside the Moon Cell since the World is also a giant RM? Then again, it is probably a special case because it's the World, and all RMs are defined in relation to it.
    No. The World is not an RM. The World is the World, and is is covered in layers of textures, but it is not an RM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

For example, what would happen if Iskandar used his RM, and then Emiya inside this RM, used his own RM.
    Stronger concept wins imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code

It would still be the same thing. The larger and stronger RM will be the base while the smaller one manifest inside it. Both Ars Paulina and SE.RA.PH are RMs of immense scale, so smaller RMs can manifest inside it (note that we don't have any statement saying that you can or cannot use RM once you are inside a RM, we just go case by case). Heck some RMs can turn into actual singularities. A better question would be what happens if 2 RMs of exact same scale are deployed ontop of another, for that I would speculate that it will largely depends on the nature of these RMs as well as the user themselves, and that has no answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    The world is not a RM. It's a texture layer.

A RM activating inside another RM would have to substitute the original projected-self-as-world with its own. Taking a hint from Arcueid blowing away White Len's RM with planetary backup like "a greater world emerging from underneath the overwritten one" it's fair speculation that it's a clash of concepts, or something like strength of self for individuals.

That means Ionian Hetairoi wins in any RM clash considering how many spirits hold it up? Or would an intensely personal RM like UBW stand a chance?

(Looking at you Emiya vs EMIYA)

US Friend Code
    Have it be Circe vs Emiya, that would be fun
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here