Page 7208 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6208670871087158719872037206720772087209721072137218725873087708 ... LastLast
Results 144,141 to 144,160 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    or are we talking of something else
    deepthroating his bad dragon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    what combat witchcraft spells do we know?
    Witchcraft = curses = gandr

I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Tamamo's spells are witchcraft.

does bajiquan affect the target's circuits?

Blog Entries
    In the sense that having your heart explode affects your circuits, yes

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean Assassin was able to fuck up your Servant's ability to gather magical energy from their Master in Extra (even if it wasn't his intention), but I think that was more because he was Li Shuwen then because of anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    In the sense that having your heart explode affects your circuits, yes
    valentine's day must be a great day for Magi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean Assassin was able to fuck up your Servant's ability to gather magical energy from their Master in Extra (even if it wasn't his intention), but I think that was more because he was Li Shuwen then because of anything else.
    wasnt Medea unable to do magic for a short bit after Rin smacked her?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I'm guessing that being beat up nearly to death messes up with one's concentration.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    It's probably hard to cast spells when you can't breathe because you're doubled over someone's fist.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I'm gonna make a question that most people here must have seen at least a thousand times but tbqh I'm too dumb to figure out on my own.

What was the actual cause of the fire at the end of F/Z? I'm given to understand it wasn't actually Kirei's wish.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    If you believe Gilgamesh, then it was, but the grail would have interpreted virtually any wish as destruction. More likely Kirei's wish would be more nuanced and this is what came out of the Grail instead.

Even without that, the crux of the matter is that the war is a hoax, the Grail does not fundamentally grant wishes, and rather provides a pathway to infinite juice that in theory a magus could do anything he wants to do. Read HF and Hollow if you wish to know more! The question is answered in source material in detail.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by injuly View Post
    What was the actual cause of the fire at the end of F/Z? I'm given to understand it wasn't actually Kirei's wish.
    The black mud consumed the first-floor spectator stand like a tsunami; Kiritsugu, who was standing in the box and had thus escaped misfortune, stared blankly at all this. The cursed waterfall that descended from midair did not show any signs of stopping; the black mud became a river as it passed through the entrance of the municipal hall, flowing out of the building and spreading out toward the surrounding districts.

Thus, the massacre began.

The people were all sleeping soundly; the mud of death sensed the presence of human life, and became a burning curse that attacked at their pillow-side.

It burned the houses, burned the courtyards. No matter if they slept, or woke and tried to escape, all the people burned without exception—that which had waited within the Grail for sixty years now mercilessly seized all the life it touched, as if celebrating its fleeting freedom.
    The mud thought fire sounded like a good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

About Amakusa's plan in Apo.Would the grail have ripped the records of the souls from the Root? Would it have used the Arts graph in the world as a basis for each person?Because Servants are outside of the regular reincarnation cycle, would his plan have revived all past heroes as well?

It would likely only apply from that point onwards.

What do Tracing, Structural Analysis and Reinfrocement use? Mana, magical energy or Od?

Reinforcement is running magic energy in things.

projections are gonna use magical energy. I imagine that structural analysis does too.

I don’t know of many things that use mana or Od directly

Od and Mana are both magical energy (just different sources), but pre-"processing", magical energy is what comes out after you process it.

So you input maryoku and you output maryoku so most of your spells are gonna use maryoku one way or another.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Do you need both Mana and Od to get Maryoku?

No, you either convert the "life force" of nature (mana) into magical energy, or you convert the "life force" of yourself (od) into magical energy.

The crux is just that both mana and od are also magical energy, they're just a different form of it.

But the answer to your original question is basically what menwearpink was getting at, in that nothing (probably, there might be something more obscure I'm missing) really uses the "raw" forms of magical energy (mana and od) directly, so any magic spell will always use "refined" magical energy (which is what you're most often referring to when you say magical energy/maryoku).
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

So you can convert both Od and Mana into Maryoku but Magi prefer to use Maryoku(Od) only to start a spell and then keep it active with Maryoku(Mana)?

doesnt mana come from your soul though?