Page 6627 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 56276127652765776617662266256626662766286629663266376677672771277627 ... LastLast
Results 132,521 to 132,540 of 157483

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well is it CCC Kiara or GO Kiara
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle onepieceuc1's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    ASK MP
    Thanks!
    What would change between GO and CCC?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onepieceuc1 View Post
    Thanks!
    What would change between GO and CCC?
    In GO Kiara is using the power of Demon Pillars and is a Beast or alter ego
    in CCC Kiara is becoming a True Demon through eating Lip, Melt, and taking the power of the Mother Goddess and the power of Hans's
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Do we know if GoB has non-physical NPs that heroes don't posses till they become servants? It would be strange for him to have something like a reality marble or skill based NPs like Elementary, but in Prillya Gil says pretty clearly that he knows about all NPs (we know he doesn't have every NP in his treasury because Divine Constructs, but I assume he knows about those by virtue of them all being well-known regardless of whether he has them or not). I also can't remember if it's ever been suggested NPs are added to GoB for servant Gil he didn't physically have in life.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, he retroactively gets new toys because he gathered all of the toys that existed at the time in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    He would have something that carries whatever concept they originated from, yes. They don't all necessarily line up in the same way that Merodach > Caliburn does, like you could have a kingmaker sword actually originate from a kingmaker scepter, or something.

The idea is that he has the origin of humanity's own thoughts and desires to begin with, so there is nothing he hasn't come into possession. The individual makeup of subsequent heroes' NPs may differ but they wouldn't be a hero's NP to begin with if it didn't originate from something he had. The one exception apparently being Vasavi Shakti, which has a clause that makes it a Schrodinger's NP because in Nasuland it wasn't used so it didn't come from anywhere.

Basically you have to think of it like the gate is its own Root or Throne of Heroes and its atemporal in its own way. It doesn't retroactively "get" things so much as "it already had it."

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Gotta wonder why VS out of all things

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    100% because Nasu wanted to write some snappy dialogue for their battle in CCC and higashide was like "I LIKE DIS"

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what other NP like that existes, if any.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    India Gods like to make universe destroying weapon and give it mortals so could be that.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Karna is Nasu's backup Waifu after Gil so he gets to be speshul.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by onepieceuc1 View Post
    Knowing Buddha is the saint among all saints and that he's also the perfect opposite of Kiara, what would happen if they had to face each other, would he be unaffected?
    We only knew servant Buddha so we can only base on it. I would say eventhough he might be immune to Kiara's NP (both FGO and CCC) at the same time his NP won't work on her. In term of rank, Bodhisattva < Buddha, but Guanyin is a Bodhisattva qualified to be Buddha yet rejected the position. Seeing how Kiara's design is to imitate Guanyin, I would say the idea is that she is very close or equal counterpart to Saver. Not sure about Nega Saver in FGO because it does not specify that it's a skill which she can use on Saver class servants to seal their skills, or it acts as a protection against skills that Saver might use on her. But then ingame effect is bonus dmg to Ruler so ???.

As for deity Buddha, we don't know the extent of his power aside from the statement about him being a solar system level deity. If you go by Shingon where the highest is Dainichi Nyorai (Saver's dharma form)/Amaterasu and how Kiara "almost reached the seat of god" in CCC, she's still slightly below him in rank and power, I blame Hans.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The wondrous of 無効化 ambiguity
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Was there ever any confirmation on the identity of the False Richard in Camelot/Zero? If not, are there any theories?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unless there was another blog post, not that I'm aware of. Kind of curious if this will come up in the new Camelot or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    My initial thought was that he's Lucius Tiberius. Him being extremely strong and having a massive army match up. Then there is Bedivere referencing him. I think they said Artoria fought him, so if it was the case, the Proto version would need to be different than the main timeline one.

祖 Ancestor
    Is there anything special about Beowulf's skin and tattoos?
    They change throughout the ascensions but I'm wondering whether it's just for the sake of a difference in appearance or there are lore reasons more specific than usual ascension growing closer to the root of their legend/most fitting form.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    False Richard existing is so weird. Regular Richard would've made sense.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    The fact that he called himself Richard made me think that he would be someone who existed after Richard or during his time. Maybe he could be Saladin, though I don't think he would be so powerful. I mean, False Richard was able to match the knights of the lion king that included max power Gawain, so he should be someone pretty well known and powerful.

Pretty sure Saladin will be in the same ballpark as Richard if he's ever added and Richard is no slouch.

Not that I think he's Saladin.