Page 6577 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 55776077647765276567657265756576657765786579658265876627667770777577 ... LastLast
Results 131,521 to 131,540 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Would Earth Mother Goddesses possess a Divine Cores? Given their existence is really just manifestations of the Cycle of Life and Death, I'm not sure myself. On the other hand, it was said the Mesopotamian deities are natural phenomenon given will and personalities...
    Yes, see Irisviel. She has divine core due to having earth mother goddess traits but the rank is low cuz she's not a bunrei of a particular goddess.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Would Earth Mother Goddesses possess a Divine Cores? Given their existence is really just manifestations of the Cycle of Life and Death, I'm not sure myself. On the other hand, it was said the Mesopotamian deities are natural phenomenon given will and personalities...
    Ishtar and Ereshkigal have Divine Cores and the're both Great Earth Mother Goddesses.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    She's strengthening her fists with runes, like how Medea reinforced Kuzuki.
    Makes sense. I figured Kuzuki was so strong because it was a servant strengthening him. Bazett is a great modern magus, but I didn't figure she could do the same. Would this mean if a magus were to enchant some bullets, theyd be able to gun down a servant (assuming they could actually hit them)?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Kuzuki was powered beyond what normal magi could probably do so easily, but Bazett is pointed out to be in the same range as Kotomine and Kuzuki and such, who are in that range of being able to harm disadvantaged Servants. And, I mean, Rin can punch Medea, and reinforcement is not even her forte.

And yes, things given a spiritual property could harm a Servant, thus the above.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechrast View Post
    Makes sense. I figured Kuzuki was so strong because it was a servant strengthening him. Bazett is a great modern magus, but I didn't figure she could do the same. Would this mean if a magus were to enchant some bullets, theyd be able to gun down a servant (assuming they could actually hit them)?
    Yeah. The problem there is that you'd need some serious enhancements to get the bullet to travel fast enough for a Servant to be worried about. There's a reason why Kiritsugu decided to use guns against Masters rather than Servants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Siegfried fanfir is known as the evil dragon
    sigurd fafnir is known as the evil dragon phenomenon

as defined by melty
    So Fafnir is basically Tatari? That's actually pretty neat all things considering.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So Fafnir is basically Tatari? That's actually pretty neat all things considering.
    my point/speculation is that fafnir could be a phenomenon
    That when the right conditions align a fafnir is born. Those conditions were met in Siegfried's time and in Sigurd's time. Thus 2 Fafnirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    This could also be said to have been similar to what happened to Sieg as well I guess, that is a person becoming the Evil Dragon Fafnir tho I doubt his circumstances were the same as what happened to the Fafnir that Sigurd and Siegfried knew, it's still some interesting speculation.

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    This could also be said to have been similar to what happened to Sieg as well I guess, that is a person becoming the Evil Dragon Fafnir tho I doubt his circumstances were the same as what happened to the Fafnir that Sigurd and Siegfried knew, it's still some interesting speculation.
    What if the Fafnir that Sigfried knew was Sigurd, who slew and then became the evil Dragon? Like a magic Blood-Borne Disease

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    What if the Fafnir that Sigfried knew was Sigurd, who slew and then became the evil Dragon? Like a magic Blood-Borne Disease
    doubtful since bryn and stuff

- - - Updated - - -

yes that is my point
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

So why Rin and Luvia are called the "calamity of the Department of Mineralogy" if they are from the El-Melloi classroom in Norwich?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Pretty sure that's still the department they're enrolled in, regardless to who is in charge of the building they blew up because they were both supposed to live there

US Friend Code
    I don't know about Case Files but from Hollow they both enlisted to the Mineralogy department when they enrolled, i think Luvia also mentioned she was enrolling in the Mineralogy department and Waver was just gonna be her tutor during Andra castle but that's just from the first book, I don't know what happened after that.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Pretty sure that's still the department they're enrolled in, regardless to who is in charge of the building they blew up because they were both supposed to live there
    Yeah but it's odd because they are supposed to be in the El-Melloi classroom, and that's the Department of Modern Magecraft.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't know about Case Files but from Hollow they both enlisted to the Mineralogy department when they enrolled, i think Luvia also mentioned she was enrolling in the Mineralogy department and Waver was just gonna be her tutor during Andra castle but that's just from the first book, I don't know what happened after that.
    yeah
    and waver said he wasn't going to teach Rin in Character Materials.

I guess they're Minerology ppl but with their toes in the modern magecraft classroom.
    Like that's their minor.

yeah
    and waver said he wasn't going to teach Rin in Character Materials.

I guess they're Minerology ppl but with their toes in the modern magecraft classroom.
    Like that's their minor.
    Waver implied Luvia would have to enroll in Modern Magecraft though.

Wasn't it said that Kayneth was the Lord in the Kischur Department of Minerology? Maybe the previous El-Melloi classroom being there explains it or something.

US Friend Code
    Kayneth was in Spiritual Evocation, he didn't deal with gems.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Waver implied Luvia would have to enroll in Modern Magecraft though.
    Maybe it's just one of the courses she's taking then?

Kayneth was in Spiritual Evocation, he didn't deal with gems.
    Not according to the japanese wiki, Spiritual Evocation's Lord is Sola and Bram's father and Kayneth is listed as the ex Minerology's Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechrast View Post
    Bazett's family is very ancient, a few magus can use an enchant at same level