Page 6633 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 56336133653365836623662866316632663366346635663866436683673371337633 ... LastLast
Results 132,641 to 132,660 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    No, you see, for me real world QTL and pruning happening in the same time wouldnt make sense because we already know at least 7 QTLed time that was not 100 years multiplication. We actually never got told that pruning and QTL happens at the same time too. I dont think the true ending's credit animation is worldline pruning, its just a QTL of a B event, making possibilities other than B event gone poof.

And the QTL for 2 events in Extella also involves the fate and factors from outside MoonCell and not just inner spiritron world, so even if MoonCell does have its own mini QTL, I really dont think the QTL A and B explained in the mats is MoonCell's mini QTL.

At the very least, it makes more sense to me if each 100 years pruning is just the energy audit and pruning those that didnt make the cut, while within those 100 years a worldline can have several QTLed events. It would also explain how come event at Extella has 2 QTL so close to each other, because indeed no way it happens on the span of 100 years.

- - - Updated - - -

now that i think about it we actually dont get that complete of an info or explanation about this whole deal
    I still can't tell which side stories got pruned and which one's didn't. They should have made that more clear.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    No, you see, for me real world QTL and pruning happening in the same time wouldnt make sense because we already know at least 7 QTLed time that was not 100 years multiplication. We actually never got told that pruning and QTL happens at the same time too. I dont think the true ending's credit animation is worldline pruning, its just a QTL of a B event, making possibilities other than B event gone poof.

And the QTL for 2 events in Extella also involves the fate and factors from outside MoonCell and not just inner spiritron world, so even if MoonCell does have its own mini QTL, I really dont think the QTL A and B explained in the mats is MoonCell's mini QTL.

At the very least, it makes more sense to me if each 100 years pruning is just the energy audit and pruning those that didnt make the cut, while within those 100 years a worldline can have several QTLed events. It would also explain how come event at Extella has 2 QTL so close to each other, because indeed no way it happens on the span of 100 years.

- - - Updated - - -

now that i think about it we actually dont get that complete of an info or explanation about this whole deal
    You misunderstood the idea of pruning and locking being done at the same time I'm talking about here. I think it's because of how I worded my reply and got some mix up. It doesn't mean only 1 QTL per 100 years. For example between year 2000 to year 2100 there are a bunch of events happened. If the event of Bin Laden being killed ensure humanity will last for 100+ years, it will be marked to become a QTL (year 2011). If the event of Donald Trump become president of the US guarantees that mankind will survive 100+ years, it will marked to become a QTL (year 2018). Basically when time comes, who or whatever doing the pruning process will scan the entire time period between year 2000 and year 2100 then put a lock at "RIP Bin Laden", another lock at "Trump4President" and so on. It's an efficient process to do because there's no reason to scan the time axis every miliseconds or so and wait to put a lock there, then do the pruning every 100 years. Just scan the entire thing every 100 years, mark the good shit and trim the bad shit at the same time, profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I still can't tell which side stories got pruned and which one's didn't. They should have made that more clear.
    They did. You just have to remember which line represents which side story.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; March 23rd, 2018 at 12:22 AM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What you said was also whats in my mind and my post before, with 1 difference. The thing is, i dont think we ever got told that anchoring of a certain worldline happens at the same time as the pruning.

Like, we know that QTL aka spiritron record anchoring belt is of 2 things, pruning andd anchoring

we do get told that pruning happens at a set interval
    しかしそれを際限なく行うと宇宙の寿命が尽きてしまう為、一定のタイミングで「もっとも強く、安定性を持っ たルート」から外れた特例の世界ルートを伐採し、エネルギーの無駄な消費を防いできた。
    we do get told that universe do stabilization by means of 2 things, pruning and anchoring
    本来なら不安定な我々の認識宇宙を現在・過去・未来にわたり安定させているのはこの「伐採」と「記録帯」に よるものとムーンセルは結論づけている。
    but we never was told that those 2 happens at the same time. the mats exposes how pruning works and how anchoring works, but those 2 are told as 2 different things that is used as 2 means of universe stabilization

which honestly makes more sense to me
    Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 12:51 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    but welp, it doesnt really matter cuz
    Either way, its definite that 1 period of 100 years can have multiple anchoring
    which means it would not be weird for anchoring A and anchoring B to be that of the world and not that of Moon Cell.

At least, i think so.
    Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 12:54 AM.

JP Friend Code
    the thing is, we never got told that QTLs of a certain worldline happens at the same time as the pruning.
    Yes we do. Not just the ending credit showing the 2nd lock being formed but the first lock being formed was literally shown when Archimedes explains it. When first lock is formed, a bunch of routes far away got pruned. When 2nd lock is formed, even more routes got pruned. And even more, just think about it for a second, there is absolutely no reason to just form a lock there and leave the branches there to prune it on some random beautiful day later. When you are short on energy supply to the point you must prune worlds, you gotta be efficient with what you're doing. Lock multiple spots within 100 years if there are any, trim the trash immediately, profit.

And yes I said the exact same thing as you, cuz you misunderstood the point of "happening at the same time" hence I have to explain it in details.

- - - Updated - - -

but welp, it doesnt really matter cuz
    Either way, its definite that 1 period of 100 years can have multiple anchoring
    which means it would not be weird for anchoring A and anchoring B to be that of the world and not that of Moon Cell.

At least, i think so.
    It can be both. Remember that Moon Cell constantly follows the Earth's history and w/e happened on the Moon are retroactively recorded back to history, so it doesn't matter whose locks those are tbh, all will come back to human history.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; March 23rd, 2018 at 12:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Actually, never mind, youre right, i checked the japanese mats and it said specifically that the set interval thing is for the spiritron record anchoring band. And archimedes QTL entry indeed specifically said that A and B is a a spiritron record anchoring band.

indeed, it would made more sense if moon cell has its own QTL with shorter period in between

Mmm I just am not comfortable with MoonCell mini QTL being the spans of several months, and it being able to affect things outside MoonCell. That implies MoonCell is its own controlled microcosm universe within the big universe, which is kinda a scary thought.
    Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 01:14 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Well the whole thing is just for our solar system so I would assume other systems and galaxies are safe. Now that I think about it, with Buddha being the governor of the solar sytem, Kiara is a threat of solar system scale, Suzuka being able to browse parallel worlds using a Bodhisattva's sword which also grants her Moon Cell level calculation speed, it's not gonna surprise me if whoever doing the pruning and making QTLs is some Buddha.

- - - Updated - - -

Moon Cell being able to affect Earth's history is one, but it also leads to affecting the throne of heroes, considering we saw servants with Extra's memories in FGO and the creation of the Tamamo Nine was also recorded in the throne, then the whole Kiara incident.

Blog Entries
    thing is, its uchuu
    which gives me the impression it includes other solar system

this is
    big

JP Friend Code
    Pruning and QTL is a universal thing, but it should be logical for each solar system has different process just like Moon Cell having a different one compare to w/e Earth is using. This process is tailored to make sure the solar system won't doom in the next 100 years. So it shouldn't be applied to other galaxies and other solar systems where it might not be needed. I would assumed if there are other civilizations in other solar systems, they will follow their own pruning schedule like Moon Cell has. I mean, Gil and Hakuno did went to a cyberworld extremely similar to Moon Cell that is like 1500 light years away.

Blog Entries
    no, i mean not universe as a place, but as that 認識宇宙 thing.
    mats said the whole process is applied to the worlds inside of universe of awareness at century interval
    not just our solar system; the whole thing is for the universe of awareness
    the english version of mats just has it universe, but apparently in the jap mats its that universe of awareness thing as opposed to the universe of record

so putting aside other cyberworlds mini QTL

it would mean that 100 year QTL is a thing on every galaxy and solar systems out there within the universe of awareness

big
    Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 03:03 AM.

JP Friend Code
    no, i mean not universe as a place, but as that 認識宇宙 thing.
    mats said the whole process is applied to the worlds inside of universe of awareness at century interval
    not just our solar system; the whole thing is for the universe of awareness
    the english version of mats just has it universe, but apparently in the jap mats its that universe of awareness thing as opposed to the universe of record

so putting aside other cyberworlds mini QTL

it would mean that 100 year QTL is a thing on every galaxy and solar systems out there within the universe of awareness

big
    The 認識宇宙 thing was already explained by Rin in CCC tho, it's not a literal universe. It's basically how you view time as a human being. You can only view one part of the time axis at a time. Anything beyond your "awareness" are considered alien, demonic. Human's universe of awareness will be different from, say, Saiyan or Kryptonian's universe of awareness.
    Quote Originally Posted by true demon entry extra mats
    悪魔、魔人化、と銘打ってはいるが、その在り方は異なる文明圏、異なる惑星に住まう高次元生命体と変わらな い。なにしろこの認識宇宙における『人』ではなくなったのだから。その在り方は二十世紀に流行した、とある 創作神話における邪神の在り方に近い。
    Events and timelines that were "erased from the universe of awareness" i.e CCC can still be observed by beings of higher dimensions but not us. Meanwhile, the universe of records (記録宇宙) contain all events like a book and one with higher dimension viewpoint can access to this, granting basically the power of god. Moon Cell/BB/Amaterasu/whoever doing pruning shit...etc are those who got this higher dimension viewing and can see the past, present, future in this book format. It's kinda similar to NR's rewind NP now that I think about it. Moon Cell itself is basically a universe of records. Kiara being a Beast candidate also allowed her being to exist even in the 記録宇宙 which is why her deleted timeline (true route CCC) and all of her nasty shit still existed in there and Zepar pulled that to FGO timeline.

Basically, to my understanding, timeline pruning and such is the process of moving unwanted events from the 認識宇宙 to the 記録宇宙, aka data archiving. And as a matter of fact, 記録宇宙 has multiple higher dimensions while 認識宇宙 is basically just how us humans view our current world. So naturally other sentient beings of other planets and solar systems should have their own 認識宇宙 with their own QTL and pruning done by whoever or whatever godlike being has the ability to view that alien race's 記録宇宙.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; March 23rd, 2018 at 03:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    wait, thats a bit different from what i know

from what i read on CCC, Rin doesnt actually says how human being sees it; she only says "for example, in human point of view"

認識宇宙 is indeed universe that can be seen and observed, but not in terms of who is aware of it or seeing it, i.e humans or aliens or whatever, but in terms of how time is observed, i.e. past presents future as a continuous line
    観測宇宙

時間の概念の在り方が「認識される時間」である世界、もしくは視点のこと。
    「認識される」とは、過去・現在・未来の三様が同時に知覚されていないことを意味する。
    例えば人間の知覚では、過去は常に現在に更新されその現在からいずれくる未来を観測しているので、三様は同 時に知覚されていない。
    観測宇宙の利点は、現在から先は見通せないかわりに当事者は未来を変化させられる揺らぎを持っていること。 これにより明日という現在を変革できる。
    whereas 記録宇宙 isnt about different awareness from humans, but in terms of time is seen as side by side category instead of continous line.
    記録宇宙

時間の概念の在り方が「記録される時間」である世界、もしくは視点のこと。
    「記録される」とは、過去・現在・未来の三様が同時に知覚されていることを意味する。
    例えば何次元か上の知覚を持つ高次元の存在にとって、三次元世界は巻物に書かれた世界のようなものであるた め、巻物の中にいる自分の過去と現在と未来を、いつでも記録として同時に知覚できる。
    ムーンセルの中枢は過去と現在と未来が同時に存在し、あらゆる可能性を演算する並行世界シミュレーターであ るため、記録宇宙の存在である。
    so yeah, higher dimensions being that werent really chained by flow of time is an exception, but peeps from other planets and galaxies is still chained to perceiving time as humans perceives time; past, present, future, in a line

so peeps from other planets and galaxies would be subject to the 100 year QTL as long as they perceives time flow same as us
    like, i really doubt the only ones who perceives past, present, and future as a line is only humans and the rest of the other guys are higher beings
    Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 04:10 AM.

JP Friend Code
    thats a bit different from what i know

from what i read on CCC, Rin doesnt actually says how human being sees it; she only says "for example, in human point of view"

認識宇宙 is indeed universe that can be seen and observed, but not in terms of who is seeing it, i.e humans or aliens or whatever, but in terms of how time is perceived, i.e. past presents future

so yeah, higher dimensions being that doesnt really chained by flow of time is an exception, but peeps from other planets and galaxies is still chained to perceiving time as humans perceives time; past, present, future.

so peeps from other planets and galaxies would be subject to the 100 year QTL as long as they perceives time flow same as us

i really doubt the only ones who perceives past, present, and future is only humans
    But our "100 years" is different from other species's "100 years". Due to difference in solar system and gravity, aliens living in other galaxies will have their own time system. If you apply "100 humans years" to everything in the universe that would be massive nonsense. Like, what if within 100 humans years is only 1 second in some other planet? That's why I said the QTL time for each different species of different systems should obviously be different.

If the lore said that this "100 years" means "100 years as equivalent amount of time to each sentient races in the universe" then it's cool. But here it's just for humans. So the natural conclusion is that the QTL system applies to everything in the universe, but flexible depending on the state of whatever races in that specific solar system/galaxy. Remember, pruning is done becuz the amount of parallel worlds are making our solar system unable to handle. In a solar system where there are no sentient beings, or filled with insane alien races, you obviously need a different QTL period for them.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; March 23rd, 2018 at 04:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    oh im not saying they cant have different schedule

just that your
    Human's universe of awareness will be different from, say, Saiyan or Kryptonian's universe of awareness.
    would make no sense, cuz we and the aliens may have different schedule, but our universe of awareness is still the same. like, different schedule would definitely make sense, but not different timeflow lol
    and other systems and galaxies definitely arent "save" from being pruned
    Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 04:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    also bit of off topic, but i do wonder if mooncell as a thing itself is subject to the grand QTL
    as in, it may have its own mini QTL as far as its inner spiritron world is concerned, but im somewhat on the impression that mooncell's fate as a thing is still a subject to the grand QTL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    yes

well anyway looking to find the japanese this is the answer to the original question

so we know the possibility of parallel worlds is something universal at the very least.
     基本的に、
    ここ
    地上
    にある物、
    ここ
    現実
    で起きる事を、実現時間や必要経費を多少無視して発現させるだけのものだ。
     この
    せかい
    宇宙
    で起きえない現象は、魔術であっても発現できない。
     要はショートカットを使いまくった等価交換だ。

What is the world
    What is the universe

JP Friend Code
    oh im not saying they cant have different schedule

just that your

would make no sense, cuz we and the aliens may have different schedule, but our universe of awareness is still the same. like, different schedule would definitely make sense, but not different timeflow lol
    No, this (our) universe of awareness, as the true demon entry said, considers the aliens and species we can't understand and comprehend as aliens, demons. So similarly, in that (their) universe of awareness, we are the aliens, we are the demons, we are what they don't understand, duh. Therefore, our universe of awareness is always different compare to their universe of awareness, eventhough we share the same physical universe. Remember, the term is "awareness", whatever we perceive, we give names to, we acknowledge, we understand all fall into our universe of awareness. Anything we can't be, or yet to be aware of are out of our "universe" of awareness. This has even deeper reference to Buddhism which I'm experienced in, and it makes sense withing the context of how realms work in it, but I won't go far into that shit to confuse you further.
    and other systems and galaxies definitely arent "save" from being pruned
    of course, but it must be base on their own QTL system, not base on 100 human years. Also as mcjon pointed out above, sekai and uchuu being use interchangeably sometimes. Remember, the QTL is specifically called the Human Order foundation, it is specifically designed to prolong and maintain Human Order. Therefore it should only subject to human's stuffs aka human's "universe" of awareness.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; March 23rd, 2018 at 05:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    oh wait, youre saying 認識宇宙 is a whole different thing than 観測宇宙.
    ok ok i get it then

huh that would mean we have like, 3 universe instead of 2 as of now

Blog Entries
    youre basically saying saiyans and kryptonians and aliens perceives time not as a line but something else then
    i find that slightly hard to believe
    How else do you explain the passage of time in comics and DBZ fights

JP Friend Code
    sure but
    But can you prove that there are those beside humans who does that? In the first place the concept of time and how you view time was created by humans, base on what we've been experiencing in our lifetime, in our history. Another solar system (aka world, realm in Buddhism) will have different way to view it, even if you can find some similarities between that and ours. It's just not the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    How else do you explain the passage of time in comics and DBZ fights
    5 mins on Namek is like 20 episodes long in Earth time. 1mins 30 sec in the world of Void is like 4 episodes. Makes perfect sense.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait, youre saying 認識宇宙 is a whole different thing than 観測宇宙.
    ok ok i get it then

huh that would mean we have like, 3 universe instead of 2 as of now
    Yes, that's the thing I'm talking about, it's Buddhism.