Page 7045 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6045654569456995703570407043704470457046704770507055709571457545 ... LastLast
Results 140,881 to 140,900 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I mean literal past.
    Wouldn't it be stronger because mysteries were stronger in the past? And since there are less humans that means Alaya's presence would be weaker as well right?

US Friend Code
    That's not how Emiya's projections work so I dont see how it can effect it
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    That's not how Emiya's projections work so I dont see how it can effect it
    Isn't it? I read that projections are recognized by the world as a phantasm that doesn't belong in the natural world, and it will be erased as an inconsistency. So in the past where Phantasms roamed the world wouldn't they be stronger? Isn't that also why Medea reinforcement is so strong?

JP Friend Code
    That phantasm and this phantasm are not the same.

Hmmm, then does anyone know what are the conditions in the moon cell that made his tracing abilities stronger?

The world doesn't empower your magic anyway

- - - Updated - - -

The mooncell is further in the future than FSN btw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FakerHero View Post
    Hmmm, then does anyone know what are the conditions in the moon cell that made his tracing abilities stronger?
    Lack of directorial oversight

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    The world doesn't empower your magic anyway

- - - Updated - - -

The mooncell is further in the future than FSN btw
    I know the world doesn't empower your magic but it does stop magecrafts that might bend the laws of the world. That's why Reality Marbles only last a few minutes. As for the Moon cell, I'm aware it's in the future, I wondered if his Tracing got stronger because the conditions in the simulated world inside the moon cell, were similar to during the Age of Gods.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Lack of directorial oversight
    Well yeah.

JP Friend Code
    I think you got the wording wrong. His tracing is still "imma analyze the shit out of this to understand the components". What you're looking for here is his projection magic. And Moon Cell doesn't have similar conditions to AoG, where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    I think you got the wording wrong. His tracing is still "imma analyze the shit out of this to understand the components". What you're looking for here is his projection magic. And Moon Cell doesn't have similar conditions to AoG, where did you get that?
    Actually I think Tracing is a combination of Structural Analysis and Projection, it's two spells that are done together so seamlessly that they might as well be one spell. Also I didn't say the conditions were similar, I wondered if they were.

US Friend Code
    The in game reason on why he was able to project stuff like Excalibur in the Moon Cell was access to Wrought Iron, like that is an explanation that can make sense but that's what it is. It may be easier to get past the Worlds corrective influences in the Moon Cell, it is after all multiple connected Reality Marbles, but i think its because it's not earth then that it is similar to the AoG. Which it is not. The AoG as we know still had Alaya, and Emiya's Magecraft is modern day Magecraft, going back in time wouldn't make it more powerful like Medea. Since what he does is very far removed by what she can do through the methods of how it is done mainly.

anywhere than here

Yeah I guess. I miss the days when it was just Nasu writing everything. Then there wouldn't be so many holes in the Lore

US Friend Code
    Yeah I guess. I miss the days when it was just Nasu writing everything. Then there wouldn't be so many holes in the Lore
    Nasu was the one that gave that reason. He had to give it because the animation team in CCC animated Emiya using Excalibur and even when it contradicted what he could do by previous statements it looked so good Nasu had to find a reason to include it.

anywhere than here

No, yeah I know that. Sorry I was talking about more recent stuff. It's just me being a bit picky that's all.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    clearly you don't understand Kinoko.

JP Friend Code
    Actually I think Tracing is a combination of Structural Analysis and Projection, it's two spells that are done together so seamlessly that they might as well be one spell. Also I didn't say the conditions were similar, I wondered if they were.
    Yes he use them together, but his ability to understand and analyzing things shouldn't be limited to what he can project. He might be able to analyze some big stuffs for example but if he lacks mana or his skill lvl is not up there then he won't be able to create the replica in the first place. So it felt weird when you think his tracing (I assumed you meant the analyzing) is gonna get stronger in the AoG when the man himself is limited by his own ability in the first place (and necessary materials if you go by Extra excuse for the papercalibur).

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the quality of mana in AoG can improve the quality of his replicas, but I don't think he get to project much better stuffs unless he got necessary stuffs.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    No, yeah I know that. Sorry I was talking about more recent stuff. It's just me being a bit picky that's all.
    Well no, since the lore is still all from nasu.

And what holes are you talking about?

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nasu still supervises everything, the lore is his.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Nasu still supervises everything, the lore is his.
    Yeah but supervision isn't the same as doing it yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Well no, since the lore is still all from nasu.

And what holes are you talking about?
    Hmm off the top of my head. I guess Merlin's Clairvoyance.