Page 6804 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 58046304670467546794679968026803680468056806680968146854690473047804 ... LastLast
Results 136,061 to 136,080 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Given how in Greek Mythology, the Golden Age was when Cronus and the Titans were in charge and Silver and onwards was the Pantheon

There being multiple AoG is fitting also because they’re using the Pantheon as main opponent to Sefar

except other Titans where and the Pantheon being ancient aliens originally

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do we know how many AoGs there were? Is it just the 2 mentioned so far?

Blog Entries
    Given that Heroic spirits don't have a physical form and are basically just mana would losing a limb mean anything? Like given time would it just heal back good as new?

I have vague feeling this is a stupid question and was answered in F/SN so sorry in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    They can heal any injury not done to their spirit core given time, yes. But limb regeneration would probably cost proportionally more mana than, say, a simple stab.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Awesome that's what I was assuming thanks
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Also if a Servant ever actually loses a limb they're basically fucked since with the amount of effort it takes to land a mortal blow like that on a Servant you could just kill them.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So were the ancient alien gods magi of some sort, or were they beings initially more akin to Types, because they definitely have incredible power compared to humans, but although they started out as physical, they eventually were forced to subsist as Divine Spirits?

Also, about the differences between Fate and Tsukihime worlds, I'm confused exactly how that works. In a Tsukihime world, is it the case that you just CAN'T summon a Heroic Spirit in any form, and in a Fate world, do the DAAs not exist? That's what I've heard, yet the events of Tsukihime and FSN clearly happen in the same world and the characters interact, since Ciel gave Archer his red overcoat. I just don't know.

US Friend Code
    No the gods started as gods. They are magic purely by existing. Also note that Divine Spirits don’t equal Gods. A Divine Spirit is to gods what Heroic Spirits are to themselves while they were alive.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    No the gods started as gods. They are magic purely by existing. Also note that Divine Spirits don’t equal Gods. A Divine Spirit is to gods what Heroic Spirits are to themselves while they were alive.
    Oh, I think I get it. So, the original Gods from the original AoG are straight up divine existences directly from Akasha, but other, more recent ones are elevated from other forms of life? Also, so Divine Spirits are records of the Gods and their deeds long after they have left the World? In that case, gods don't exist alongside the remaining Phantasmal Beasts on the Reverse Side of the World? Finally, how easy is it for a magus to travel there?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    So were the ancient alien gods magi of some sort, or were they beings initially more akin to Types, because they definitely have incredible power compared to humans, but although they started out as physical, they eventually were forced to subsist as Divine Spirits?

Also, about the differences between Fate and Tsukihime worlds, I'm confused exactly how that works. In a Tsukihime world, is it the case that you just CAN'T summon a Heroic Spirit in any form, and in a Fate world, do the DAAs not exist? That's what I've heard, yet the events of Tsukihime and FSN clearly happen in the same world and the characters interact, since Ciel gave Archer his red overcoat. I just don't know.
    It's not that the DAAs don't exist, but rather, there is no organization or moniker called Dead Apostle Ancestor. Roa's still around to get owned by Dantes.
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Oh, I think I get it. So, the original Gods from the original AoG are straight up divine existences directly from Akasha, but other, more recent ones are elevated from other forms of life? Also, so Divine Spirits are records of the Gods and their deeds long after they have left the World? In that case, gods don't exist alongside the remaining Phantasmal Beasts on the Reverse Side of the World? Finally, how easy is it for a magus to travel there?
    We do not know any connection between gods and the root

anywhere than here

We do not know any connection between gods and the root
    By connection, I only really meant a connection in the way all beings are connected to Akasha. I just thought the Gods might have closer access due to their stronger magical power.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    It's not that the DAAs don't exist, but rather, there is no organization or moniker called Dead Apostle Ancestor. Roa's still around to get owned by Dantes.
    Ok, so the Dead Apostles aren't as organized, and thus they're weaker. However, what's the deal with Tsukihime worlds and Heroic Spirits? I heard somewhere that the idea of summoning a Servant in a Tsukihime world is laughable.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I think so since the human order is weaker there, but I don't recall the specifics. This is where someone who actually cared about Fate/Labyrinth would be useful, since that series talks about the relationship, You tasukete
    canon finish apo vol 3

Strange Thought
    What if the NP Rank in profile, so not the individual Rank of the NP, signifies the maximum output without Master support?

Remind me, what does Mana signify again?

It's not their own mana pool is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Cuz if it isnt forget this thought

More about the Gods, but are they older than the World, or did they come about as a result of the World? Ea's description seems to hint the first option, but I'd just like to be sure.

US Friend Code
    There are gods that came to the world and created it(Ea) thus why they are called aliens. Others were formed and born on the planet tho.

anywhere than here

There are gods that came to the world and created it(Ea) thus why they are called aliens. Others were formed and born on the planet tho.
    Cool, so there is some sort of heirarchy of age and power amongst the gods. Also, were these Gods who created the world originally physical beings, and were they all from one pantheon as the humans would organize them?

JP Friend Code
    We don't know about that yet.