Page 6097 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 50975597599760476087609260956096609760986099610261076147619765977097 ... LastLast
Results 121,921 to 121,940 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    The people who ask questions in this thread that can be answered with "please refer to the original VN for more details."
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    In Zero and FSN she is a copy of an alive person on a hill with only her glowing sword having just witnessed the fall of her country. Her sheath was lost to her like four battles prior.

In GO and Extella it's ??? why she doesn't have everything, although they've left it open for reasons being like "still irregular HS tho" and "maybe in Grand container" and blah blah blah.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    To argue for the other side for a moment, how is that different from Karna's myth?

- - - Updated - - -

Or does Good Guy Indra give him his stuff back for Round 2?
    Karna is more like beowulf who has to throw away his swords to use the grendel buster. So while they have the nps, it's also a restriction that has to be sacrificed. They can't have the cake and eat it.

Since losing avalon was a big part of they myth, then if she does get avalon it'll probably come with a condition like losing it would cause her to weaken severely or straight out die. Like achilles's herl or siegfried's back i guess, an exploitable weakness based on their myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Desuclocker View Post
    The Saber Arturia is the Arturia on the hill, after she lost the sheath but before she entered Avalon, so she doesn't get Avalon the NP.
    She would have it in FGO if that was the case, but her profile just says it's lost to eternity. So eh *shrugs*.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    She would have it in FGO if that was the case, but her profile just says it's lost to eternity. So eh *shrugs*.
    But the difference is just that she's now cool with Britain's downfall which let her die. The period of her life the summoned copy represents is still the same, so no Avalon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

I'm trying to watch anime FFS

In GO and Extella it's ??? why she doesn't have everything, although they've left it open for reasons being like "still irregular HS tho" and "maybe in Grand container" and blah blah blah.
    Huh, I though that in at least in GO it was said that this is the proper HS Artoria, as in actually died. Guess not, thanks Arashi

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Huh, I though that in at least in GO it was said that this is the proper HS Artoria, as in actually died. Guess not, thanks Arashi
    It does say that.

But it also says she's still a bit abnormal.

Ah, okay then

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Desuclocker View Post
    But the difference is just that she's now cool with Britain's downfall which let her die. The period of her life the summoned copy represents is still the same, so no Avalon.
    If she died and became a proper heroic spirit then her whole record on the throne should be available. So there shouldn't be anything that prevents summoning arthuria that's not her state at the hill, considering we already have a bunch of heroic spirits summoned from different points of their life.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

If she died and became a proper heroic spirit then her whole record on the throne should be available. So there shouldn't be anything that prevents summoning arthuria that's not her state at the hill, considering we already have a bunch of heroic spirits summoned from different points of their life.
    That is true.

JP Friend Code
    I guess like arashi says it just ends up being unclear since it boils down to some irregularity.

I was actually implying that sure we could summon an Arturia who has Avalon, we just never did.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Only for Artoria, Bond level 15, with CE Avalon that grants 2500 hp per turn and invulnerability to the first NP shot at her.

Please.

Make Vanilla Saber Great Again.

I am curious bout some contradictions in the valentines events? Why would tamamo give chocolate to someone who she says isnt her soulmate nd says she is willing to be a waifu miko to them? Sorry for beating a dead horse.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

Blog Entries
    義理チョコ

JP Friend Code
    Only for Artoria, Bond level 15, with CE Avalon that grants 2500 hp per turn and invulnerability to the first NP shot at her.

Please.

Make Vanilla Saber Great Again.
    Only if she's NP 10.

So is it explained why artemis is head over heels for orion?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The real reason she doesn't have it in GO and Extella is the same reason Herk doesn't have God Hand.
    Shielder Artoria with Avalon NP. Make it grant invul for so many attacks or turns or smth.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    please refer to mythology and literature courses in school

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    Similar interests? In the myths they hunted together so idk.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.theoi.com/Gigante/GiganteOrion.html

his name means piss lol
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.