Page 7116 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6116661670167066710671117114711571167117711871217126716672167616 ... LastLast
Results 142,301 to 142,320 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

..........srsly guys?
    EDIT: And girls.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLich79 View Post
    Look, all of that is good, great, headache inducing, thought provoking and everything but can someone please tell me when Love became the Fifth Element, what sub circuits are and how many Magic Circuits the Tohsaka family crest has?
    Love being The Fifth Element is, I assume, a joke about the 1997 Bruce Willis movie.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Nope. There are multiple of these. Even more apparent with the cosmos trees in LBs. The tree that contains FSN pretty much stayed intact despite all the shit cuz Lev did the Clocktower 2015 thing.
    FGO is on the same tree as wherever Chaldea Waver is from though as mentioned in the Accel Order Event.
    While I don't doubt something similar to Clocktower 2015 happened to Lev in the FSN timeline, Clocktower 2015 tells of the story of the tsuki world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLich79 View Post
    Look, all of that is good, great, headache inducing, thought provoking and everything but can someone please tell me when Love became the Fifth Element, what sub circuits are and how many Magic Circuits the Tohsaka family crest has?
    Don't know how many circuits the crest has.
    No one knows what sub-circuit is, never has come up since.
    The fifth element is ether which is like an artificial imaginary element that makes magecraft work. It's like Chemical X. This needed to be created because all the True Ether the stuff from the planet that makes gods was going away. Siegfried has a tiny supply of True Ether in the jewel inside Balmung's hilt and Para was trying to recreate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Those 2 line are not necessarily related.
    Sorry for the late response.
    it's not? is the second part in relation to a character in specific then? or how are they not related.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvie View Post
    Sorry for the late response.
    it's not? is the second part in relation to a character in specific then? or how are they not related.
    As High Speed Divine Words compresses spells into a single action this means that
    10 bar spells
    7 bar spells
    5 bar spells
    3 bar spells
    etc are all a single action.
    As a Magic Resistance rank is given you based on the number of bars in a spell, that cannot apply to High Speed Divine Words as it converts everything to a single action.
    That is not to say that MR C rank cannot block spells used by High Speed Divine Words, it just means you won't know if you can block it or not until you either get hit or nullify it, as no matter how many bars are in the spell it'll be used at you as a single action.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I still think all these trees still connected to one bigass grand tree#justpassingbye
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I still think all these trees still connected to one bigass grand tree#justpassingbye
    Grand Gardener

Maybe it's like the Pando.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Either that's the case, or certain Clairvoyance users can view different trees. Moon Cell could see FGO, Zepar could see CCC, but there was no indication that Extra was affected by Goetia's burning. Also the matter of Chakravartin. If Twice won in LE, would that means it would cause pruning on all trees out there (considering Moon Cell can view FGO which might or might not in the same tree as LE), or just the tree containing LE. Similar to that one, if Kiara won in CCC, would that means she's gonna blow up the tree that contains CCC only or all other trees as well?

TM multiverse system is pretty convoluted IMO.

Blog Entries
    they introjected something that should have stayed meta-diegetic

so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Japanese fiction never cares about such silly things.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Is it possible to reach the Reverse Side if you dig deep enough?

US Friend Code
    Apparently yes? I imagine there's more magic involved in it than just digging deep though. I know a dragon tried digging down into the Reverse Side in Britain a long time ago and left behind a huge labyrinth full of magical shit that's underneath the Clock Tower.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    It certainly used to be possible, hence the dragon who died halfway through, but I don't know if it's still possible in modern times. It sounds like it isn't?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That's not a question, unless you're asking how human beings could be so misguided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Actually that was my attempt at answering a ver old question that read on one of the pages while I was still naive enough to think I could "catch up" to the rest of the people on this thread. Probably somewhere in the 6000's?
    The question, as I recall it, was why Nasu isn't making stuff besides Fate like Tsukihime 2.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    As High Speed Divine Words compresses spells into a single action this means that
    10 bar spells
    7 bar spells
    5 bar spells
    3 bar spells
    etc are all a single action.
    As a Magic Resistance rank is given you based on the number of bars in a spell, that cannot apply to High Speed Divine Words as it converts everything to a single action.
    That is not to say that MR C rank cannot block spells used by High Speed Divine Words, it just means you won't know if you can block it or not until you either get hit or nullify it, as no matter how many bars are in the spell it'll be used at you as a single action.
    Oh that's what it meant, I thought the statement meant it didnt apply as in it would have no affect against.
    Mk i understand now thank you for clearing that up.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So where did all the gods/Divine Spirits go? Just to the Reverse or somewhere else?

US Friend Code
    My understanding is it's a sort of "Throne of Gods" type higher plane, though that's not what it's actually called that's just a fan name.