Page 6252 of 6252 FirstFirst ... 525257526152620262426247625062516252
Results 125,021 to 125,038 of 125038

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

  1. #125021
    Compared to a fleshy human, everything about servants is abnormal
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    We're all Zurvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrace tophats View Post
    i am incorrect and regret my posting decisions
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes View Post
    But that is how you get murdered. Don't go places with people
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    One of the truths of life, power levels don't matter and are for retards
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    When I die I want dataminers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    This forum is 100% thirst lol.

  2. #125022
    吸血鬼 Vampire King of Uruk12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Jakarta
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    348
    Is Lu Bu really the #1 Warrior in Han period?
    Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

  3. #125023
    Just want some clarification regarding the notes in the OP.

    Read the part about 「」 fighting Araya, and after checking the translations, and the original Japanese, as well as the forum thread linked in the notes, I'm under the impression that it is in fact 「」 fighting (at least at the start, I guess?), but I'm confused about the self-suggestion stuff. Araya is the only one mentioning self-suggestion (and this being right before he supposedly acknowledges it not being Shiki), she doesn't have the skill in either FGO form, and it's not explicitly stated in any material or interview as far as I know (interviews seem to just ask about the difference between "shiki with a knife, and shiki with a katana").

    So basically, does Shiki just not have self-suggestion, and that was all thanks to 「」, or am I being dumb and misunderstanding stuff here?
    Last edited by savepoints; April 22nd, 2017 at 09:51 PM.

  4. #125024
    Best Caster asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,025
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Uruk12 View Post
    Is Lu Bu really the #1 Warrior in Han period?
    Such was his reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.

  5. #125025
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    27,093
    Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Just want some clarification regarding the notes in the OP.

    Read the part about 「」 fighting Araya, and after checking the translations, and the original Japanese, as well as the forum thread linked in the notes, I'm under the impression that it is in fact 「」 fighting (at least at the start, I guess?), but I'm confused about the self-suggestion stuff. Araya is the only one mentioning self-suggestion (and this being right before he supposedly acknowledges it not being Shiki), she doesn't have the skill in either FGO form, and it's not explicitly stated in any material or interview as far as I know (interviews seem to just ask about the difference between "shiki with a knife, and shiki with a katana").

    So basically, does Shiki just not have self-suggestion, and that was all thanks to 「」, or am I being dumb and misunderstanding stuff here?
    The self-suggestion is when she becomes battle machine ryougi and doesn't need oxygen and whatnot.
    as to whether or not that requires [ ] to be awoken
    no idea

    but the self-suggestion refers to picking up the sword, it's not something she's casting on her self
    it's like a trigger.

  6. #125026
    Kira kira~ Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,601
    Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    117
    It's like how magi use incantations to hypnotize themselves to perform magic. It's not particularly a FGOable skill itself.

    Shirou does things like it to line up archery shots and Touko does it to talk more politely.
    Stuff I do for your attention and adulation
    [Hearts of the Suffering currently being edited to better fit Arashi's fucking annoying need to be more up-to-date with canon compliance, ch 10 complete]
    Hearts of the Suffering ch 21: 50%
    In Which Sion Is Misinformed About the Nature of Special Anniversary Events 2/4: 75%

    My FGO lineup: Jalter/Arthur/Artoria/Cu/Astolfo/Tamamo/Kerry/Vlad
    gf lineup (440700153/Kohaku): Merlin/Arthur/Arjuna/Scathach/Astolfo/Waver/Jack/Herk

  7. #125027
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,005
    Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It's like how magi use incantations to hypnotize themselves to perform magic. It's not particularly a FGOable skill itself.

    Shirou does things like it to line up archery shots and Touko does it to talk more politely.
    That's actually really sad. She has to literally mindfuck herself in order to not act like a bitch.

  8. #125028
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,723
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Uruk12 View Post
    Is Lu Bu really the #1 Warrior in Han period?
    he's a bigger threat than Zhang Fei, who held off an entire army at a bridge on his own, or Guan Yu, who was called the God of War

    so kinda, yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  9. #125029
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,684
    Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    Xiang Yu is possibly China's greatest warrior in term of strengths and skills

    Lu Bu is the strongest of the 3 Kingdoms

    Guan Yu is the most famous/revered


  10. #125030
    吸血鬼 Vampire King of Uruk12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Jakarta
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Xiang Yu is possibly China's greatest warrior in term of strengths and skills

    Lu Bu is the strongest of the 3 Kingdoms

    Guan Yu is the most famous/revered
    I just read about Xiang Yu. It seems that he was better commander than Lu Bu and had more achievements
    Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

  11. #125031
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,005
    Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Uruk12 View Post
    I just read about Xiang Yu. It seems that he was better commander than Lu Bu and had more achievements
    Lu Bu has his own Meme though, and isn't that what really matters?

  12. #125032
    僕はね、ヒマワリになりたかったんだ mewarmo990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Space Battleship Aoko
    Posts
    15,181
    Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    when she becomes battle machine ryougi and doesn't need oxygen and whatnot.
    that reminds me


  13. #125033
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,442
    Blog Entries
    9
    I'm afraid I don't follow
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  14. #125034
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,826
    Joking about her HP bar in FGO not representing stamina, but motivation, and when it gets to zero she just lays down and stops fighting.

  15. #125035
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,723
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Uruk12 View Post
    I just read about Xiang Yu. It seems that he was better commander than Lu Bu and had more achievements
    Yeah lu bu wasn't a great commander, it was all his own physical abilities. Reminder that he shot an arrow through the hole in his halberd from like, a mile away.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  16. #125036
    Κύρια Ἐλέησον Seika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perilous Hall
    Age
    23
    Posts
    12,221
    Friend Code
    000000000
    Blog Entries
    44
    Sudden thought: does TM Solomon have any mines?
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

    If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

    Democracy on Beast's Lair

  17. #125037
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    27,093
    Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Sudden thought: does TM Solomon have any mines?
    Chaldea is built inside a mountain
    :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  18. #125038
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,405
    Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    15
    Not much of his life is mentioned besides BEEP BOOP THIS IS FINE and afaik Roman doesn't have any diamond stashes in a random singularity.

    If you count the gacha though then salt mines galore!
    Supports:

    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •