Page 6963 of 6963 FirstFirst ... 596364636863691369536958696169626963
Results 139,241 to 139,251 of 139251

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    In the Grand Order OVA, Caster!Cú appears suddenly inside a ring of blue light. Is that just a different visual effect for Servants materialising in their physical form, or is it some form of teleportation / spatial transportation / what-have-you?
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.

It's probably a visual effect. I don't really see runes doing spatial transportation. Maybe if he had more irish druidism stuff? considering they can pull off some crazy stuff.

I want to see Fionn use his magecraft more speaking of.

Blog Entries
    Hey, how old is Touko? Because Alba's, like, fifty or something, and they were at school together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    so she’s ugly boring and bad truly a triple threat your fav could never

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    It's probably a visual effect. I don't really see runes doing spatial transportation. Maybe if he had more irish druidism stuff? considering they can pull off some crazy stuff.

I want to see Fionn use his magecraft more speaking of.
    dont know if it is teleportation but Scatch does use a rune meant for escaping combat in America and gets away from Cu alter with the rest of us that way

- - - Updated - - -

2 things

when you raishift, does your body go to the past or does it stay in the pod like with Olga?

also, how exactly did the regalia allow us to hurt Sefar? always found it weird because Sefar is supposed to negate anything born from logic and intellect
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Hey, how old is Touko? Because Alba's, like, fifty or something, and they were at school together.
    She's 20 in Mahoyo
    Spoiler:
    [Aozaki Touko (undersurface)] - 【Aozaki Touko - Design Notes】
    During the time of producing the Anime-version, I decided to alter the design she had in the Doujin-paper book.
    As a result of thinking again in my own special way of a correct design for Touko, I harmonized more with a relatively ordinary living, beautiful big sister-type who's good at her work, than a magician who gives the impression of separating herself from this transient world.
    By the way, I think you will understand the reason why her hair was short in the doujin version, if you'll be able to see Mahoutsukai no Yoru.
    While wearing her glasses, her facial expression is calm and kind.
    When she's taking them of, her facial expression is very cruel.
    Touko "offered" her long hair to Lugh Beowulf to be able to form a contract with a beast of his rank. This should have secured a complete success until Soujuurou beat the hell out of this werewolf. Also, 20-year-worth of hair is significant. The worth of a female magus' hair was emphasized during Aoko's fight with the Snark. It's a female magus' best possible weapon/ingredient/item as it can amplify spells and such. This is why should Touko lose in her fight with Aoko (in which she did lose), there's no way she can plan a comeback because she has exhausted her resources already. (hair and money alike)

So that would make her like 30's in Fate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    2 things

when you raishift, does your body go to the past or does it stay in the pod like with Olga?
    it stays in the coffin
    Olga died and her mind reishifted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

吸血鬼 Vampire
    Note that the Clock Tower is kinda-sorta a university and the age differences can probably get pretty extreme.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Yeah, wasn't Araya 300 or something?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The woman mage's words lodged in the boy's heart. If he went to the Clock Tower, he thought, he might be able to understand himself. So, he had gone to consult his parents, who had just failed in their fifth assassination plot.
    "I want to leave home and study at the Clock Tower," said the boy. He was not yet ten years old.

As a result, the boy's parents had driven him out by way of ridding themselves of a nuisance — under the pretext of unveiling their wonder child and sending him to the Clock Tower.
    Flat was 10
    Araya was probably a hundred and something before he joined.
    So it just really depends

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Was Araya able to live as long as he did without resorting to a Soul Jar or something due to some magical Buddhist practices or something?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Was Araya able to live as long as he did without resorting to a Soul Jar or something due to some magical Buddhist practices or something?
    He's had multiple bodies. So pretty much the same as Zouken.
    Shiki killed him before he had time to make another one.

inb4 speculation but that's probably how he gave kirie a second body, because he knew how to make them

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't Sakura in the Apocrypha timeline have her natural hair color instead of purple? or maybe she'd just dye it blonde...