Page 6804 of 6804 FirstFirst ... 580463046704675467946799680268036804
Results 136,061 to 136,072 of 136072

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Oh, good to know. So did the current gods exist in the first Age of Gods, or was the divine landscape different? I assume the First Age of Gods ended or had something to do with Altera's attack on Earth 14,000 years ago. Is that true?

This is all so confusing, but intriguing.
    There were different gods
    And the older gods eventually became prototypes for some of the gods that we know
    It's one of those kind of ambiguous case by case basis's for who is like an original and who isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Given how in Greek Mythology, the Golden Age was when Cronus and the Titans were in charge and Silver and onwards was the Pantheon

There being multiple AoG is fitting also because they’re using the Pantheon as main opponent to Sefar

except other Titans where and the Pantheon being ancient aliens originally

Do we know how many AoGs there were? Is it just the 2 mentioned so far?

死者 The Dead
    Blog Entries
    Given that Heroic spirits don't have a physical form and are basically just mana would losing a limb mean anything? Like given time would it just heal back good as new?

I have vague feeling this is a stupid question and was answered in F/SN so sorry in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    They can heal any injury not done to their spirit core given time, yes. But limb regeneration would probably cost proportionally more mana than, say, a simple stab.
    Once and always and nevermore.

死者 The Dead
    Blog Entries
    Awesome that's what I was assuming thanks
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also if a Servant ever actually loses a limb they're basically fucked since with the amount of effort it takes to land a mortal blow like that on a Servant you could just kill them.
    Supports:

canon finish apo vol 3

リビングデッド Living Dead
    So were the ancient alien gods magi of some sort, or were they beings initially more akin to Types, because they definitely have incredible power compared to humans, but although they started out as physical, they eventually were forced to subsist as Divine Spirits?

Also, about the differences between Fate and Tsukihime worlds, I'm confused exactly how that works. In a Tsukihime world, is it the case that you just CAN'T summon a Heroic Spirit in any form, and in a Fate world, do the DAAs not exist? That's what I've heard, yet the events of Tsukihime and FSN clearly happen in the same world and the characters interact, since Ciel gave Archer his red overcoat. I just don't know.

US Friend Code
    No the gods started as gods. They are magic purely by existing. Also note that Divine Spirits don’t equal Gods. A Divine Spirit is to gods what Heroic Spirits are to themselves while they were alive.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

リビングデッド Living Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    No the gods started as gods. They are magic purely by existing. Also note that Divine Spirits don’t equal Gods. A Divine Spirit is to gods what Heroic Spirits are to themselves while they were alive.
    Oh, I think I get it. So, the original Gods from the original AoG are straight up divine existences directly from Akasha, but other, more recent ones are elevated from other forms of life? Also, so Divine Spirits are records of the Gods and their deeds long after they have left the World? In that case, gods don't exist alongside the remaining Phantasmal Beasts on the Reverse Side of the World? Finally, how easy is it for a magus to travel there?

Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So were the ancient alien gods magi of some sort, or were they beings initially more akin to Types, because they definitely have incredible power compared to humans, but although they started out as physical, they eventually were forced to subsist as Divine Spirits?

Also, about the differences between Fate and Tsukihime worlds, I'm confused exactly how that works. In a Tsukihime world, is it the case that you just CAN'T summon a Heroic Spirit in any form, and in a Fate world, do the DAAs not exist? That's what I've heard, yet the events of Tsukihime and FSN clearly happen in the same world and the characters interact, since Ciel gave Archer his red overcoat. I just don't know.
    It's not that the DAAs don't exist, but rather, there is no organization or moniker called Dead Apostle Ancestor. Roa's still around to get owned by Dantes.
    Supports:

canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Oh, I think I get it. So, the original Gods from the original AoG are straight up divine existences directly from Akasha, but other, more recent ones are elevated from other forms of life? Also, so Divine Spirits are records of the Gods and their deeds long after they have left the World? In that case, gods don't exist alongside the remaining Phantasmal Beasts on the Reverse Side of the World? Finally, how easy is it for a magus to travel there?
    We do not know any connection between gods and the root
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here