Page 7158 of 7158 FirstFirst ... 615866587058710871487153715671577158
Results 143,141 to 143,142 of 143142

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    And yet it was mistaken as Divine Words by the one asking so who is to blame I wonder. The TL or the reader mistaken the idea?
    Well i did say presume, Because it made more sense to me that when Medea who has Divine words which come from the gods says " Let me grant you the gift of words, the wisdom of the gods, a small shard just for you". meant divine words.
    So i was just assuming that is what it meant based off what she said, of course it could be completely unrelated. either way people have already given answers about what it might be talking about and whatever so i'm satisfied, Thank you everyone for your input

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    My Latin teacher used pop culture references in addition to the standard material, including Saint Seiya's special attacks and Matrix
    Quid est Matrix?
    Mine just quoted liberally from the Latin translation of Harry Potter.

Also we had a "latin lunch" once when we were 12 that involved sitting around draped in bedsheets, eating grapes, and then for some reason singing a parody on the Kaiser Chiefs song Ruby Ruby Ruby where instead of Ruby it was Rubicon, accompanied by him on guitar.