Page 11 of 288 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: FSN x MGLN crossover : Fate/Night Sky

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    one could say that the visors are a crude and low grade version of Lancelot's "Not For One's Own Glory". It may hide their face, but if you recognise their voices, their devices or movements you can easily guess who they are. SHirou might have designed toem to look cool, but it was Shamal who fixed up the distortion aspect while Shirou imagined the details of their barrier jacketsIt is mostly a way to prevent muggles from finding out who they are, this giving them more leeway to act in their capacity as wolkenritter wheneven it is needed. Shirou himself will not be able to summon his own barrier jacket because the master program is still inert, as the 666 pages have not been filled yet ( and we all know what happens when that's done). HE will stick to reinforcement for his own clothes, but will be able to use a few speels by the start of the HGW.

The summoning of Saber will be followed by Shirou shaking the BoD to see how many more servant are still stuck between the pages.......
    Last edited by fraggle; October 1st, 2011 at 05:52 PM.

Illya is best servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    The summoning of Saber will be followed by Shirou shaking the BoD to see how many more servant are still stuck between the pages.......
    Lol.

snippet
    Kumokishirenger?

US Friend Code
    nice snipet fraggle I hope this is a cannon omake

Quote Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
    nice snipet fraggle I hope this is a cannon omake

Probably more of a misplaced snippit. A 1 year time skip already? It's a bit early for that I think...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    The snippet was cool and hopefully it stays canon! It's funny, but Shirou and Signum are opposite regarding their skills when you think about it. Signum is a swordswoman who knows some archery, while Shirou (and EMIYA) is an archer who knows some swordplay.

I have to ask this though, how does wielding a regular bow and learning to use it well really help Signum regarding her own archery using her devices is perfect? Seriously the only time she can seriously harm a Servant, for instance, is when she's using a device.

Also regarding the outfits the Wolkenritter are wearing in this story, other than the visors do they match with their canon outfits?
    Last edited by warellis; October 2nd, 2011 at 05:51 AM.

I have to ask this though, how does wielding a regular bow and learning to use it well really help Signum regarding her own archery using her devices is perfect? Seriously the only time she can seriously harm a Servant, for instance, is when she's using a device.
    I think it's more a matter of pride. If her aim when using a device is perfect, that's more the device's doing than any skill on her end.

Also regarding the outfits the Wolkenritter are wearing in this story, other than the visors do they match with their canon outfits?
    Umm.... no?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    Umm.... no?
    I mean other than the random bits of armor attached and the visors. I can't really get a picture from the descriptions and compare them to the costumes Hayate made for them. Are they pretty similar to their canon outfits or are they quite a bit different?
    Last edited by warellis; October 2nd, 2011 at 05:53 AM.

Vita and Shamal have a similar outfit as their canon one, as Taiga bought similar dresses for them on their shopping sprees, but Signum's armor is more based on the traditional archery outfit mixed with western knight's armour. Zafira's outfit is based on Kiritsugu's clothing( black pants and shirt with badass longcoat). he does drop the longcoat when engaging in serious battle though, as it would hinder some of his moves.

the snippet will probably be incorporated into canon once my story progresses beyond chapter 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    I think it's more a matter of pride. If her aim when using a device is perfect, that's more the device's doing than any skill on her end.
    This is the sole reason why she started doing regular archery. The fact that her master at age 12 was a better shooter then her was a blow to her Pride.

of course, when her master joined the archery club it became a good excuse to watch over him, while improving her natural aim. She just wished that some of the girls would stop giving her chocolate on valentine's day........

Illya is best servant

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle B.B. Rain's Avatar
    After reading that line in the snippet, my mind immeadiately flashed a 4koma of Signum using Shirou as a physical shield against her admirers. Then Shirou + converted girls clinging to him.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Rain View Post
    After reading that line in the snippet, my mind immeadiately flashed a 4koma of Signum using Shirou as a physical shield against her admirers. Then Shirou + converted girls clinging to him.
    Then Signum has to beat away the admirers because she needs to protect her Master and the cycle repeats itself.

And I am dieing of laughter,.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

wow
    Unlimited Snippet Does Work.

Shiro is a hypocrite. Kinda like saying water is wet.

I am curious as to if the knights are out collecting cores. Or trying at least.
    (My Nanoha cannon is Very weak.)

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I'm sorry to say I've found I can't RP. I just can't trust myself to stick around long enough.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fraggle said they're not for a while.

Probably going to be annoying since I'm asking this on two seperate threads, but hows the next chapter?
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    Probably going to be annoying since I'm asking this on two seperate threads, but hows the next chapter?
    Incomplete?

writing snippets on Heroslayers thread has been slowing me down, along with other stuff.......

Illya is best servant

US Friend Code
    writing snippets on Heroslayers thread has been slowing me down, along with other stuff.......
    Im still torn on whether you should continue omakes or stop them and focus on your story on one hand this is a potensally awesome story on the other hand I love your omakes argg i feel torn in half.

It's why a muse is such a pain in the ass. It writes what it wants to write at that specific moment.

It's why we the readers must motivate Fraggle's muse and get it back on track.

Bring out the white-hot branding iron cattle-prod unassuming stick, and poke!