Page 269 of 288 FirstFirst ... 169219259264267268269270271274279 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 5758

Thread: FSN x MGLN crossover : Fate/Night Sky

Blog Entries
    ...what the hell are you people doing to this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

In my case, definitely something more on the topic than your last posts here. Ergo, I don't care.
    “Evil or not, I refuse to accept this 'fate'.”

Spoiler:
    There is a need to preserve tension in battle scenes. Therefore, if the protagonist is strong, show battles from his foes' perspective.
    There is a need to pull reader in with emotional scenes. Therefore, when creating one, write it as if you were describing a painting.
    There is a need to give your reader relief with comedic scenes. Therefore, you need them short, and cut off from the drama.
    There is a need to create suspense with drama scenes. Therefore, show the thoughts of your characters, make readers relate to their problems.

And there is a need for you in all of your scenes.
    Create things you want to create; shape the world to your whim.
    For you are the author of your tale.

Blog Entries
    Explain that to me. It seems like you just called me a hypocrite.
    F/GO SUPPORT

That sounds about right...

Blog Entries
    F/GO SUPPORT

Moving on. Fraggle, any status on the next chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Explain that to me. It seems like you just called me a hypocrite.
    It's pretty simple - I'm at least replying to questions when I post, or writing things that are supposed to convince other people instead of posting things like "........." or incomplete boke and tsukkomi routines, or even commenting on whether one of us being a hypocrite "sounds about right". And yet, I'm not the one who flips at others for spamming in this thread (the last time it happened with Muramasa after I posted, and I just went away for some time since making crusades because of such a thing appeared stupid, but this time I'm pretty much annoyed).

And I will say no more on that issue.
    Last edited by YamiheKazeto; August 29th, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

Spoiler:
    There is a need to preserve tension in battle scenes. Therefore, if the protagonist is strong, show battles from his foes' perspective.
    There is a need to pull reader in with emotional scenes. Therefore, when creating one, write it as if you were describing a painting.
    There is a need to give your reader relief with comedic scenes. Therefore, you need them short, and cut off from the drama.
    There is a need to create suspense with drama scenes. Therefore, show the thoughts of your characters, make readers relate to their problems.

Right, sorry. I'm a hypocrite for complaining about derails even though I'm just as guilty for contributing to them . I'll try to not let it happen again. Sorry Yamihe.
    Last edited by Muramasa; August 29th, 2012 at 04:29 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle khagerou's Avatar
    * FacePalm* mumble grumble mumble
    Meh......
    Well.... going by how angry Gilgamesh would be if his dimension and or territory were infringed upon, as long as the conflict occurs before the fifth Holy Grail War, they all end up creamed.

You know, after reading the snippet about the wolkenwritter and Hayate's POV about Shirou, I wouldn't put it pass anybody that some female officer spread the news that Shirou is Hayate's rumored lover.

Since we all know women can fight and kick even more arse than the guys in TSAB; yeah it'll be big news.

Not to mention someone like Regius can use this to discredit Hayate for having a personal relation with an officer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why would he need to when Hayate isn't a criminal in this story?

Quote Originally Posted by harouki View Post
    Why would he need to when Hayate isn't a criminal in this story?
    Having a personal relationship alone is enough to discredit someone, besides rivalry at work. It's not that far off you have people hating their co-worker for being better.

Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    Having a personal relationship alone is enough to discredit someone, besides rivalry at work. It's not that far off you have people hating their co-worker for being better.
    But then again, why would that work if she's not the same kind of person she was before (she would actually be able to defend herself against such ridiculousness here) and they are enemies. Seriously, rumours are rumours and stuff but if they are nothing more than enemies and he's perceived as a criminal, she would have no reason to go out of her way to try being with him, and people around her wouldn't have a hard time noticing that, which means that the whole farce would not hold.

Not to even mention the fact that it is not relevant to this story, really. Because this story describes Shirou's side of events, so unless they really got together (once again, no reason for that to happen), we wouldn't read about it.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    Ugh... not that abomination.

Let's never speak of it again.
    Calling it an abomination is a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    But then again, why would that work if she's not the same kind of person she was before (she would actually be able to defend herself against such ridiculousness here) and they are enemies. Seriously, rumours are rumours and stuff but if they are nothing more than enemies and he's perceived as a criminal, she would have no reason to go out of her way to try being with him, and people around her wouldn't have a hard time noticing that, which means that the whole farce would not hold.

Not to even mention the fact that it is not relevant to this story, really. Because this story describes Shirou's side of events, so unless they really got together (once again, no reason for that to happen), we wouldn't read about it.
    Like I mentioned earlier, rivalry at work. It's just a possibility.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar

Your attention please!

Please direct your attention to the newly created
    [Infinite library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread]
    From now on all non-story related materials should be posted in this tread. Feel free to create your own original content as well.

For those who have braved the countless pages and have indexed every snippet so far, please send me those links per pm so I can add them in the first post as an index of your earlier works. Much gratitude if the latest snippets could be included as well.

Lets clean this place up a little and write some new stuff while we are at it!

~Fraggle.

Last edited by fraggle; September 2nd, 2012 at 07:11 PM.

Illya is best servant

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post

Your attention please!

Please direct your attention to the newly created
    [Infinite library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread]
    From now on all non-story related materials should be posted in this tread. Feel free to create your own original content as well.

For those who have braved the countless pages and have indexed every snippet so far, please send me those links per pm so I can add them in the first post as an index of your earlier works. Much gratitude if the latest snippets could be included as well.

Lets clean this place up a little and write some new stuff while we are at it!

~Fraggle.

Booyaka.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    FSN chapter 8...... is currently stuck at only 3k words due to me hitting a writers block......

so grab a seat, because I need you guys to listen to some random ideas/outlines for the upcoming chapter(s) and tell me what you think. That did wonders for me last time and it really got me back on track.

Amongst the Ideas I had so far:

-- The circle(continuing from the cliffhanger) in the shed. Vita's accidental activation doesn't have any lasting physically effects, but mentally it destabilizes the foundation of the wolkenritter's everyday life as it reminds them how easily things can go south. Shirou slowly gets the feeling that the latest events( circle, magic familliars) are more then just incidents. [ mostly written already]

-- small timeskip, fleshing out Ayako& Shirou+Signum interaction. Moving into 2nd year with them becoming (vice)captain

--- Tiger/Zaffie joke?

-- Matou Sakura joins archery club.

-- Shinji incident( hitting sakura) Signum tries to do a renegade interrupt, Shirou intervenes and stops her........Shirou Punches Shinji instead.

--- Shirou and Shinji get of lightly due to Taiga taking responsibility. Shinji quits the archery club but Sakura is allowed to stay ( grandpa said its fine).
    ------ Ayako suspects home violence at the Matous, but its Japan so people can't do shit about that kind of stuff. Instead Shirou tries to extend Archery activities by having club meetings at least once a week... at his house... during dinnertime.

Vita complains that strangers are eating her food and petting her like she's a kid. Meanwhile cracking husband/wife jokes to Shirou.

--Captain Yagami Hayate and Admiral Chrono Harlaown speak after the former is dismissed from the Arthra after completing her training.
    ---- Hayate talks about the increasing cases of disturbances in TSAB space, mass weaponry, stolen relics ect. She and Chrono later meet Charim, and learn of her latest two prophecies. Chrono reveals the data Graham has left to him.

I'm hoping that I can extend this chapter till the start of the HGW, I don't want to rush things though. Is there anything I should add to this list?

Illya is best servant

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Hmm...I...can't think of anything to add honestly.

If anything maybe a scene with other people showing their support for Chrono's loss? Is the death of the twins known by the Nanogang?

Maybe add the scene where grandpa says its fine, perhaps a little bit of a monologue from grandpa explaining exactly why he wants it to be fine, along with an evil cackle or two?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whos the wife and the husband?so far I see shamal, signum, possibly Sakura depending on events while a temporary influx of guys (and some girls) join the club to take a look at the beauties in shirou's house and quickly quit due to Taiga's strict training and Zafria's scary appearance.

People who actually believe ayako likes shirou silently pat her back and nod in unison/pity of her long road ahead if she wants shirou.....

Ill think of more stuff later.

Teasing the Penguin God!