Page 280 of 288 FirstFirst ... 180230270275278279280281282285 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 5758

Thread: FSN x MGLN crossover : Fate/Night Sky

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Even tho I beta'd it, it was nice to read it again ^c^

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    fixed the italics of the telepathy and the flashbacks. Think I got it all now.

Illya is best servant

... Well fuck. Zouken and Gilgamesh finally appeared. Looks like things are about to go to hell real fast.

Also, the bit about SHirou and Ayako being the married couple was really funny. Especially Ayako hoarding her wife.
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hang on a mo'.

In A's, the defence program was the giant tentacle monster because the Wolkenritter had been hunting down monster's to feed to the Book. Here though, the Book has been feeding exclusively on Shirou...
    Does that mean that the defence program will be some kind of Evil-Shirou?

Also, great chapter btw.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    “Reincarnate into a cooler cat. Maybe I'll give a damn then.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    "Live Slow, Die Whenever."
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    If I got a cent everytime I read "Mou~" in a Nanoha fic, I could buy a yacht and laugh at poor people.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Glorious. Although I'm curious what gave Zouken the idea that the Emiya and Einzbern were allies or acquaintances of some sort. Of course I might simply have read it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    Hang on a mo'.

In A's, the defence program was the giant tentacle monster because the Wolkenritter had been hunting down monster's to feed to the Book. Here though, the Book has been feeding exclusively on Shirou...
    Does that mean that the defence program will be some kind of Evil-Shirou?

Also, great chapter btw.
    Shirou-Alter?
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Blog Entries
    Great job on new chapter fraggle
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlitz View Post
    Glorious. Although I'm curious what gave Zouken the idea that the Emiya and Einzbern were allies or acquaintances of some sort. Of course I might simply have read it wrong
    Because Einzberns hired Kiritsugu for 4th war, Zouken just does not know that Kiri betrayed Einzberns.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    Shirou-Alter?
    I was thinking something like HF Normal Shirou, when things have really hit the fan.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    “Reincarnate into a cooler cat. Maybe I'll give a damn then.”
    "Live Slow, Die Whenever."
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    If I got a cent everytime I read "Mou~" in a Nanoha fic, I could buy a yacht and laugh at poor people.

Blog Entries
    Another great chapter as always fraggle, thanks for the treat~

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heheh, why am I picturing some sort of shadow shirou like in persona 4?

But I also feel Sakura will play a somewhat larger role when the dream ends and the dark crack of reality begins to form on this happy family.

I also sense a slight death flag for ayako but why?

Teasing the Penguin God!

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And the fraggle graciously and gloriously delivered.

Very glad to see our wait and your work were rewarded by such an enjoyable chapter. And one quite stock full of interesting developments, as the story slowly progresses, and we descend the tightening spiral of plot points, to the inevitable destination of the Fifth Holy Grail War.

This chapter was full of added characterization, warm family moments for Shirou and the Wolks, and many new developments.

First allow me to say, it's wonderful to see how far their family bonds have developed, and how truly precious their everyday lives have become to them. There was a sense of urgency during the first part that I think was very well brought across, and was very helped by the contrasting relief immediately following the opening of the shed. I think it was pretty interesting that the effects of this incident were felt through-out the chapter with that underlying foreboding feeling that Shirou had and an underlying tension that only showed itself at times.
    Character-wise, it served as a wake-up call that provided some enjoyable insights, mostly from Signum, Vita and Shirou.

The daily life and family portions of the chapter were still what got me, though. As usual. The Archery Club and its members were under the spotlight when it came to daily life this chapter, and I think those portions were nicely developed. Always nice to see Ayako get more screentime, and the eventual climb of Shirou to Captain of the Archery Club. Eh. Despite the truths Signum was confronting Shirou with in that scene, she didn't get away from sharing responsibilities of the club management~.
    Also, it was amazingly refreshing to read Shinji get punched.

The family times were great. There's a heart-melting relaxing feeling obtained from reading Shirou tending to Signum and Vita's hair after the bath that cannot be properly explained.
    And then there was Reinforce. Damn it, I still don't know whether I should thank or curse Avalon. On one hand, it's making sure the corruption from the Defense Program doesn't spread too far, or spread at all beyond a certain point.
    On the other hand. Reinforce longing to touch her master, and wishing to let their happy lives to go on a little longer. 8(

Also interesting was hearing the gang's speculation on the magic circle, which is making me wonder if Kiritsugu used it to cut himself from the world in an attempt to stop the curse on him from leaking. Uh.
    And then Shirou and Signum meeting Zouken, and Shirou noticing Gilgamesh. Whelp.

Overall, LOVED the chapter! It was very well written, and I liked all the developments. Magnificent work, fraggle.
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; December 4th, 2012 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Very solid chapter. Also good beta work. I only caught a handful of spelling mistakes. The writing feels more versatile. I think there could have been more show, less tell regarding 'DAT PUNCH', but overall a very good job.

Blog Entries
    Wow. This was well worth the wait and then some.

Solid, delicious, and so much wonderful development. And Zouken! Holy crap, things are going to go downhill very fast. Plus Rein. I can feel the inevitable breaking my heart. T_T

I did absolutely love the post-bath scene. It really clicked and felt all sorts of good. =3
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Great chapter fraggle. Now where's the next one?
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Who wants to bet Rein doesn't seal herself, and we get a Material-Shirou?
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Sure not me but....
    Great chapter, huge coincidence but it was released right after I reread the last few.
    Though maybe it was because the new chapter of KaleidoShirou made me reread it.
    Just watch me.
    *Returns to lurking*

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A wild Chapter appeared!

Things are heading forward nicely towards the HGW.

Although that first paragraph was a mite long and daunting. Maybe split it into two?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's a silly thing, but it really bothered me: German nouns always have initial capitals, and everything suggests Ancient Belkan went for the same rule, so it's Schwalbefliegen and Sturmfalken.

great chapter as always fraggle! I shivered in excitement when Gil notices Shirou when the latter looked at the former. Too bad it ended there.

I did saw a wrong spelling or two in the chapter (barely noticeable since I could no longer find it but I did saw one or two).

I can't wait for the next chapter though.