Page 284 of 288 FirstFirst ... 184234274279282283284285286 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 5758

Thread: FSN x MGLN crossover : Fate/Night Sky

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    on another note, how long can a human survive after having their hearth gouged?

Just asking

Illya is best servant

Normally? A few seconds, just long enough for the brain to suffocate via lack of air, if blood loss don't get ya first.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post

Just asking
    Yah, give it ten to fifteen seconds.

Mebbe.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    Right here~
    Why couldn't this happen in FSN?
    Damn it, I want an Ayako route.

*c* < It'd be more interesting than Sakura's route, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't tempt fraggle.....or the pairings might shift.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Why couldn't this happen in FSN?
    Damn it, I want an Ayako route.

*c* < It'd be more interesting than Sakura's route, that's for sure.
    *brofist*

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    *brofist*

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Don't let go 'till it bleeds Dark Wanderer's Avatar
    I have nothing against Sakura myself other than the fact the kicked puppy act just really pisses me off. I know she had Zouken and Shinji on her case but she just takes it with no resistance. I know the worms in her can cause pain and whatnot but I thought that Sakura was supposed to have a high pain tolerance or was that just detahment? Anyway why didn't she at ANY point try to rebel against them? I don't mean try and beat them down but look to see if there is any means of removing the worms. Can you imagine if she had found out that Kirei could remove them AND he didn't like Zouken? That would have been interesting as she could have redeemed her 'uncleanliness' for her 'Senpai'

Blog Entries
    Well depending on how far away he is from civilization he can probably get a new one installed, preferably before winter comes

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Gotta love typos, they make for interesting results ^^
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    Well depending on how far away he is from civilization he can probably get a new one installed, preferably before winter comes
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearth

...Touche.

here's your reward you smartass:
    FNS chapter 9

You thought it was a new chapter???

TO BAD. IT'S JUST AYAKO!!!

Of course, in the case of Shirou this might be more complicated because if he cannot cook then Vita will go berserk :P
    Last edited by fraggle; December 8th, 2012 at 01:50 PM.

Illya is best servant

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearth

...Touche.

here's your reward you smartass:
    FNS chapter 9

You thought it was a new chapter???

TO BAD. IT'S JUST AYAKO!!!

Of course, in the case of Shirou this might be more complicated because if he cannot cook then Vita will go berserk :P
    So you reward Smartass-ery with sexy Ayako pics? You're setting a dangerous precedent here...
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I need more AyakoxShirou now...
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Wanderer View Post
    I have nothing against Sakura myself other than the fact the kicked puppy act just really pisses me off. I know she had Zouken and Shinji on her case but she just takes it with no resistance. I know the worms in her can cause pain and whatnot but I thought that Sakura was supposed to have a high pain tolerance or was that just detahment? Anyway why didn't she at ANY point try to rebel against them? I don't mean try and beat them down but look to see if there is any means of removing the worms. Can you imagine if she had found out that Kirei could remove them AND he didn't like Zouken? That would have been interesting as she could have redeemed her 'uncleanliness' for her 'Senpai'

That just proves you have no idea what you are talking about. Find some way to remove them? When our resident genius just threw up her hands and didn't even attempt other methods? She could have drained people to alleviate her need for prana but she didn't because she didn't like that magic. It was honest to goodness person who needed help but was tied down to a bomb in her chest, that, if you've been keeping up, also acts as a monitoring device. And obviously she didn't spread it around because she knows she can be used as a hostage or worse. You mistake cowardice for actually understanding then situation.

At that point you are honestly just blaming the victim by refusing to see that there wasn't anything that could he dine on her own, and she can't actually learn or practice other magic without the prana to cast it. Really, you don't have to like or feel sorry for Sakura, but actually understand the situation before you mouth off.

And she had rebelled, by refusing to fight. Other than that, there isn't much that could be done.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    That just proves you have no idea what you are talking about. Find some way to remove them? When our resident genius just threw up her hands and didn't even attempt other methods? She could have drained people to alleviate her need for prana but she didn't because she didn't like that magic. It was honest to goodness person who needed help but was tied down to a bomb in her chest, that, if you've been keeping up, also acts as a monitoring device. And obviously she didn't spread it around because she knows she can be used as a hostage or worse. You mistake cowardice for actually understanding then situation.

At that point you are honestly just blaming the victim by refusing to see that there wasn't anything that could he dine on her own, and she can't actually learn or practice other magic without the prana to cast it. Really, you don't have to like or feel sorry for Sakura, but actually understand the situation before you mouth off.

And she had rebelled, by refusing to fight. Other than that, there isn't much that could be done.
    This. Also she had an abject lesson at a young age about what happens to those who oppose grandpa. Watching the only person who seemed to give a genuine fuck about you getting eaten by worms is kind of a big deal.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    Wasn't a big deal for her. She had barely any reaction to it besides, "Oh, so this is what happens when you disobey."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    I never had a particular problem with Sakura. She just never interested me (I felt that the game over victimized her. While understandable, it didn't tug any heartstrings of mine).

I really had a problem with her fans when I started delving into the internet debates. It's really the same as any other apocalypse maiden scenario. People will RAGE when you suggest that sometimes you have to put the planet or whatever else is at stake ahead of the girl.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    I really had a problem with her fans when I started delving into the internet debates. It's really the same as any other apocalypse maiden scenario. People will RAGE when you suggest that sometimes you have to put the planet or whatever else is at stake ahead of the girl.
    And this is why I prefer HoS Ending, because even though its not epic, tear dropping, or just conclusive it makes the most sense from nearly all points of view if you look at it subjectively. In addition I like the idea of the distorted and dedicated Shirou, after-all thats the core of his character, and I'm totally not annoyed it was all thrown away during HF, not all all.

And on a side note, I don't dislike Sakura either I just prefer other things much more.
    Last edited by Knick; December 8th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Quote Originally Posted by gwonbush View Post
    Wasn't a big deal for her. She had barely any reaction to it besides, "Oh, so this is what happens when you disobey."
    But was her internal reaction the same as her external one though?
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    I never had a particular problem with Sakura. She just never interested me (I felt that the game over victimized her. While understandable, it didn't tug any heartstrings of mine).

I'm sorry if you feel that way, but a lot of what people bring up is wrong or horribly skewed. If Superhero is preferable despite the magnitude of knowledge to the contrary for the characters more power to you, but the situation was no where near ad hopeless ad presented, nor was the situation as fire until after day 10. The problem is that people don't really listen very carefully and just dismiss a lot as the ramblings of a fanboy without actually thinking on it. It is a bit frustrating when that happens, and it happens frequently.

But anyway, I apologize for the derail, of anyone wants to sound off on me, hit the PMs.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."