Page 51 of 288 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5758

Thread: FSN x MGLN crossover : Fate/Night Sky

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    It's a variant of Heaven's Feel ending in which Arturia did not get killed, then.
    Or it's coming from another route, one that we did not see.

The one thing that is certain is that the base route for this can't be any other than Heaven's Feel, since it's the only one in which Angra Manyu "lives". Perhaps a sub-variant in which Shirou used Rule Breaker on Arturia instead of the Asoth dagger, and didn't trace Excalibur later, Ilyasviel saving him like she did in the true ending. Or something, ask Nasu (not that you'll get an answer that makes any sense).
    Angra Manyu is dead in all 3 routes, considering the Grail is destroyed in all of them.

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    AM is contained w/i the Greater Grail. In the Fate- and UBW-routes, only the Lesser Grail is neutralized, meaning AM is still around, just sealed off w/o another vessel to manifest in.
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

I think F/ha is something that follows the hypothetical Harem Route. I wonder if anyone has ever succeeded in writing a good Harem Route, as it most likely would have occurred in the game.
    Last edited by Prince Charon; December 14th, 2011 at 10:23 AM.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
    Nope, they're alive time looping over and over again.
    Erm, no.

The loop is an illusion created by Angra Mainyu so that Bazett can be healed by Caren.

And, at the very least, the wiki says that he came from Heaven's Feel route, in which he had manifested, though there is a slight confusion whether the ending he "came" from was more of the normal one or the true one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    About F/HA... is a bit strange. At best I can say that it isn't HF, as Bazett was found dead by Shirou and Rin in HF and Zouken is still alive, and now is Sakura's bitch (all the Matous are Sakura's bitches). It is an amalgation, but some things imply that it would be an AU of Fate (the ending, by example) with Shirou still not deciding about the girls.
    The irony is that it could only happen after Heaven's Feel. Because Angra Mainyu had not manifested in any other route.
    Only the ending of it happens in the "real" world, you know.

Avenger=/=Angra Mainyu
    Cthulhu
    Fhtagn! At this rate, I shall never become a true hero and regain my cosmic powers of destruction!

Anyway, Bazett is dead for good in HF, so it can't be.

And I'll say that AM manifest itself in every route (Fate with the mud that Kotomine uses against Shirou, and in UBW the false Grail using Shinji's body). I'll even dare to say that it can't be post HF because Shirou says him GTFO with Rule breaker and then Illya closes the gate, saying him to GTFOF (the last F is further).

Besides that, I would take what the wiki says with the proverbial grain of salt. The last theory I saw said that it was post AU-Fate, as I said. My own theory says that we should take the Nasu way, and say that it depends on what universe Zelretch (us) is watching at the moment.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Besides that, I would take what the wiki says with the proverbial grain of salt. The last theory I saw said that it was post AU-Fate, as I said. My own theory says that we should take the Nasu way, and say that it depends on what universe Zelretch (us) is watching at the moment.
    Yeah, the weakness of a wiki is that they can write whatever they want, and with Nasuverse that's like sleeping on a mine.

I think it would be better if we ignored the relation of Hollow Ataraxia to Stay Night instead of trying to determine which route it is set after.

Wouldn't it be funny if Shirou summoned his and Signum's daughter as a servant?

I would die laughing at the irony.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Shirou summoned his and Signum's daughter as a servant?

I would die laughing at the irony.
    That would be hilarious. Just the expressions on Shirou and Signum's faces when they find out would be priceless.
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    That would be hilarious. Just the expressions on Shirou and Signum's faces when they find out would be priceless.
    And if this daughter was raised alongside Nanoha, Fate, Yuuno, and Hayate... X3
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    And if this daughter was raised alongside Nanoha, Fate, Yuuno, and Hayate... X3
    I'm imagining her 'befriending' the other Servants with a very large sword of fire.

And trying to make sure that 'Mother' and 'Father' conceive her.
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    I'm imagining her 'befriending' the other Servants with a very large sword of fire.

And trying to make sure that 'Mother' and 'Father' conceive her.
    Exactly.~ X3

Of course...who would she be paired with? =w=
    Sorry, not all that important. I just want Yuuno to get a girl. Or more than one. I think that makes me feel better about most Nanoha-verse fanfics/crossovers.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    If you want Yuuno go to the MSLD thread, he'll get a huge amount of character developement/ screen time there between A's and HGW. I'm not even sure when he'll show up here, as he will suffer under the harsh MSLN canon lore, meaning that He might have been locked into the library as usual.

It sucks, but I'm already struggling on how to make this believable as it is. Yuuno is low priority ATM.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    If you want Yuuno go to the MSLD thread, he'll get a huge amount of character developement/ screen time there between A's and HGW. I'm not even sure when he'll show up here, as he will suffer under the harsh MSLN canon lore, meaning that He might have been locked into the library as usual.

It sucks, but I'm already struggling on how to make this believable as it is. Yuuno is low priority ATM.
    ...fair enough. I can deal with it to some extent, I guess...
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Exactly.~ X3

Of course...who would she be paired with? =w=
    Sorry, not all that important. I just want Yuuno to get a girl. Or more than one. I think that makes me feel better about most Nanoha-verse fanfics/crossovers.
    It would be very hard to pair her up with anyone, I think. Shirou would be out unless she had... what was it called? An Electra Complex?

Yuuno would be out if she grew up with him, implying that he is either in diapers or not even born yet during the events of the Grail War.

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Bummer for Yuuno. But, such is his lot here with this being focused on Shirou and BoD with the Knights. =P

Hmm... Snippet fodder running low... Bloody exams.

Make a snippet of Shirou summoning his and Signum's daughter >XD

I'll even make a make-shift servant sheet for her.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    Make a snippet of Shirou summoning his and Signum's daughter >XD

I'll even make a make-shift servant sheet for her.
    Challenge accepted. =3

EDIT: Here we go. Short. Sweet. Cracky. Likely more to come.

---Snippet Start---

There was an awkward silence enveloping the Emiya household's dining room. Upon discovering word of the fifth Grail War's beginning, Shirou had gotten himself involved so that he could help mitigate the damage likely to be caused by rampaging Servants and amoral Masters. He didn't know if he could thank Zafira enough for discovering this information.

That had naturally led to researching and ultimately summoning a Servant for the war to come. What he had summoned was not what anyone expected, particularly Shirou and Signum.

Seated at the dinner table were six individuals and one magical tome of apocalyptic power. Five of the people and the book were easily explained as being Shirou and his Wolkenritter. The sixth was more difficult to place, as she had given only her designation as a Servant.

The strongest of all Servants, warrior of the sword, Saber.

She was clad in white and blue platemail, adjusted for maximum maneuverability and appearing to be made out of a metal not forged of this world. It was not a full suit as absent were the pauldrons and spaulders. Beneath the snug looking armor was a deep purple skintight suit. Her figure was envious and her stoic features displayed considerable inner strength.

Her lack of obvious weaponry was explained away as being 'inactive' by the young woman. The most striking feature though, was the familiarly styled pink hair and striking golden eyes. Both were features that belonged to only two other people in the room, and it was obvious that everyone had made the connection.

It did not help that Saber's first actions after confirming the contract was to partially break the protocol of anonymity and greet them as 'Father' and 'Mother'.

Shamal and Zafira seemed torn between the seriousness of their family's entry into the war and laughing at the knowledge of who this Servant was. Vita was openly snickering and the Book of Darkness simply sat there, unable to voice or act on its feelings for the matter.

"So... Saber..." Shirou trailed off, not entirely certain how to go about speaking with his Servant. Or would daughter be more accurate? He wasn't quite certain.

"Yes, father?" she responded formally, though traces of daughterly affection slipped into her voice.

Shirou resisted the urge to flinch. "Erm... Why don't you tell us about yourself?" he asked lamely, causing Vita to take on a grin reminiscent of the cat that caught the canary. Signum hadn't said a word since being addressed as 'Mother' and had an empty look on her face.

Saber nodded respectfully. "As you desire. Since my legend has not yet begun, I may inform you of more than would normally would be advisable. However, I request the right to maintain secrecy in regards to the specifics of my combat ability." She spoke in almost the same manner as Signum, albeit more formally than even the General of Fire usually did.

"I think we're cool with that," Interjected Vita, grin still firmly in place. Shamal simply nodded.

"I was born to Signum and Shirou Emiya, eldest sibling to four others, and lived the majority of my early life on this world." A pregnant pause followed Saber's statement.

It was Zafira who broke it. "Is that all?"

"Yes, uncle." Crisp and to the point.

Shamal seemed slightly disappointed at the lack of juicy details. "You said that you had four younger siblings. Who are they?"

"I do not wish to disclose that information at this time." She looked at the baffled Shirou and the near catatonic Signum and bowed low from her position in seiza. "Father, mother, I have a request of you."

Signum finally managed to return to reality, an odd look on her face. "...And that would be?" There was an odd lilt in her voice. She still was not certain what to make of this situation.

Saber remained in her position as he continued, "Please conceive me with great haste. I do not wish to be born late and lose my position as eldest sister."

It was the straw that broke the camel's back. Shirou and Signum's eyes rolled up and they fainted dead away. Zafira finally broke down and began laughing while Vita and Shamal had already surrendered.

As Saber hauled the two unconscious individuals over her shoulders with surprising ease, it was the Guardian Beast who managed to regain his sensibilities enough to ask a question between laughs, "W-What are you doing?"

In a tone that conveyed the feeling of 'Isn't it obvious?' to Zafira, she replied, "I am guaranteeing my existence."

---Snippet End---
    Last edited by Old_Iron; December 15th, 2011 at 12:00 AM.

Man, she's one selfish child. Barging into their bedroom life with a request like that.

Though I imagine the war would be quite more awkward for them in this case, unless her abilities are so vastly superior that she doesn't need to care even about berserking Heracles. After all, it's one thing when Shirou gradually started to care about the servant she summoned, and entirely different when that servant is his own offspring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    Man, she's one selfish child. Barging into their bedroom life with a request like that.

Though I imagine the war would be quite more awkward for them in this case, unless her abilities are so vastly superior that she doesn't need to care even about berserking Heracles. After all, it's one thing when Shirou gradually started to care about the servant she summoned, and entirely different when that servant is his own offspring.
    Awkward would be putting it mildly. Regardless of her power level, strong or weak, I think Shirou would still drive himself to madness trying to protect his summoned daughter. Heracles would probably be the biggest 'Oh Crap' moment for him.

And technically, I'm not even sure they would have a bedroom life to barge in on yet at this point in time. Which would make it all the worse. She'd be conceived sometime during or soon after the Grail War, but she doesn't know exactly when which makes her nervous enough to make unreasonable demands and attempt shipping her parents together.

And thus, she would be barging into their inexistent bedroom life, demanding its existence. That's even more awkward, yeah.

Also, imagine Rin's face when she hears "Saber" calling Shirou "father". I think she'll outright accuse him of being a fetishist.