Page 1001 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919969991000100110021003100610111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,020 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

Okay i got a strange plot bunny, blame sleepderviation but how about the Fate Heroins as a bunch of household faeries that Shirou somehow gains and that now try to "improve" his life. Can you really resist a flying 10 cm/4 inch winged Harem that tries to set Shirou up with someone before maybe falling for him? Obviously that would go for the Cute/fluffy angle.

And at least the Fate cast would be better then the Tsukihime cast because those as household spirits would be really strange. And Kohaku would be far to effective as a Unseelie

Tiny Snow Faerie Ilya?

Quote Originally Posted by Scia View Post
    Okay i got a strange plot bunny, blame sleepderviation but how about the Fate Heroins as a bunch of household faeries that Shirou somehow gains and that now try to "improve" his life. Can you really resist a flying 10 cm/4 inch winged Harem that tries to set Shirou up with someone before definitely falling for him? Obviously that would go for the Cute/fluffy angle.

And at least the Fate cast would be better then the Tsukihime cast because those as household spirits would be really strange. And Kohaku would be far to effective as a Unseelie
    Fix'd that for you, bud. There are no maybes *laughs*

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Kuzuki and Caster are teleported into the 4th grail war taking place of the old Caster. There they must survive against enemies both old and new. Can they make it out against the sly Kiritsugu's tactics or will they fall prey to Gilgamesh's rain of swords?

A few interesting fights would include Alexander, Lancer, and of course Gil and Saber.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Kuzuki and Caster are teleported into the 4th grail war taking place of the old Caster. There they must survive against enemies both old and new. Can they make it out against the sly Kiritsugu's tactics or will they fall prey to Gilgamesh's rain of swords?

A few interesting fights would include Alexander, Lancer, and of course Gil and Saber.
    Medea is... even more toast in the 4th War than in the 5th.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Ah but you see this is protagonist Medea along with protagonist Kuzuki, they came from SoL world so they know most of what Saber and Gil are like. They would defiately have to make an allience with someone if they are going to survive. (My bet is with Kariya since he would need the prana she could provide and he could provide a fight strong enough to make a difference.)

Kariya, Lancelot, Medea and Kuzuki is a broken team. I'm pretty sure Medea can do something with the worms, and as you said, she can provide the prana to support Lancelot easily. The only real problems are Gil and Saber, as Rider, IIRC, isn't that resilient against magic. And with Lancelot at her side...

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

They'd still have no chance against Gil, and stacking the odds against Saber is actually a bad thing, because while Lancelot or even Kuzuki has the possibility of taking out Saber in a melee, none have any hope if she sees she's outmatched and has to resort to Excalibur.

Blog Entries
    It's not like Caster is going to immediately know what she should do, Kariya would probably be a later thing that she would consider after observing Rider, Saber, and Gil and realizing that she is vastly underpowered in this war.

But the question is, what will be the first thing Caster will do after getting pushed into this war? (Btw she will literally be pushed into the situation Uryuu created along with Kuzuki so that will be a rather interesting discussion).

Would she go to the temple and create a base like she did before or would she try a different tactic this time? (My guess is that she will create a base like before but in a much smarter manner.)

Ah but you see this is protagonist Medea along with protagonist Kuzuki, they came from SoL world so they know most of what Saber and Gil are like. They would defiately have to make an allience with someone if they are going to survive. (My bet is with Kariya since he would need the prana she could provide and he could provide a fight strong enough to make a difference.)
    I'm sorry but what is SoL world?

Blog Entries
    Slice of life world, basically a world where Medea and Kuzuki are living peacefully along with the rest of the Servants and Masters. Much like H/A and CP.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    My guess is that she will create a base like before but in a much smarter manner.
    Why would she come to the conclusion that the first base and tactics were inadequate? It's not like they got killed in this scenario, so things have been working out for them, until they landed in the fourth war. Or am I missing something here? What made her think that her last course of action was flawed?

Blog Entries
    Well it's a different situation first of all, the only similarity would be Saber and even she is a bit different then in FSN. Also they won't have Assassin so having a gate protector would probably change things a bit.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Well it's a different situation first of all, the only similarity would be Saber and even she is a bit different then in FSN. Also they won't have Assassin so having a gate protector would probably change things a bit.
    Ah, well I suppose the smarter part threw me off, because to me it sounded like their plan for the fifth war wasn't very smart. Never mind then, was probably just my own weird interpretation. I agree that against Masters that had a ton of time preparing for the war they should adjust their plans. I didn't even think of Assassin, but that's a very good point as well.

Wait wouldn't Medea just got to the temple and dismantle the grail there by ending the grail war without a hitch?

Blog Entries
    Well she could but if she did that then there wouldn't be much of a chance of returning back to their time period. They'd be stuck in zero world.

Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    After watching that, you know what I immediately had in mind?

=======================

"Looking good there Void," the wireless radio in her ear as she straightened from her last attack. "Death has almost cleaned out his area and I've already done mine..."

She sighed, "Why did you decide to watch me then Smith?"

A wry chuckle came from the other end, "You're better to look at than Death."

"I heard that," came the retort from the third party. "Oh by the way Smith, Void; the Old Man's Apprentice called in, there's another job he's got lined up for us...apparently, this one's going to be a challenge for all of us."

That gave Ryougi a pause as Smith whistled in appreciation, it wasn't very often something could challenge the three of them.

"She said that it involves a Forest," Death, the younger Shiki, continued, but then was suddenly cut by a suddenly intense Smith.

"This is not a joke, is it Death?" Smith's...Shirou's flat voice was deadly serious. "We need to head out, now."

Ryougi simply sighed and looked up at the glorious full moon above her, before giving them her reply, "Different Routes, we'll meet at the London Museum as usual...heard that there would be some interesting weapons up for display Smith."

"Right, Smith out."

"...he's all Archer again, isn't he?" Death asked, a little curious...

"We'll talk later, Void out."

Ryougi sighed and removed her ear piece, then threw it on the ground and crushed it like they always did after a job. As she walked to a possible exit from the roof, she decided that she would have to take the next job seriously if the Old Man himself said that it would be a challenge.

Behind her, a frowning red-eyed school girl slowly faded into view...

================================

...and who knows what happens from there...
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

My mind is full of what.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    All three TYPE-MOON protagonists on the same team. Fund it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scia View Post
    Okay i got a strange plot bunny, blame sleepderviation but how about the Fate Heroins as a bunch of household faeries that Shirou somehow gains and that now try to "improve" his life. Can you really resist a flying 10 cm/4 inch winged Harem that tries to set Shirou up with someone before maybe falling for him? Obviously that would go for the Cute/fluffy angle.

Well, fairy Rin would be rather, erm, interesting, I suspect. Fairy Sakura would just be cute and loveable....

Slice of life world, basically a world where Medea and Kuzuki are living peacefully along with the rest of the Servants and Masters. Much like H/A and CP.
    Wouldn't that colour her opinion of the characters? For instance, IIRC Medea is quite friendly with Sakura in HA....