Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    crawwwwwwling in my skiiiiiiiiiin
    That's Kariya's song.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All the talk of 4th and 5th war Masters meeting makes me want to see a 4th war fic where Uryuu summons Medea from her POV. It would be neat to see where the War goes with a smart Caster and no common enemy to unite most of the Servants against.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    All the talk of 4th and 5th war Masters meeting makes me want to see a 4th war fic where Uryuu summons Medea from her POV. It would be neat to see where the War goes with a smart Caster and no common enemy to unite most of the Servants against.
    I'm guessing Uryuu dies almost immediately?

Hm...a young Souichirou Kuzuki just happens to be walking around Fuyuki after his only assassination job, hoping to attend a local college.

Blog Entries
    Hmm let's see if I remember Kuzuki's backstory, he was a child trained Assassin who once he got skilled enough with Snake was sent to kill some random person, because of this he was also assigned to be a teacher at the school and to live in the Ryuudou temple.

However after finishing his job instead of completing it fully, (By killing himself.) he chose to just keep living the life he was given to find the meaning of his existence.

I think that was the majority of it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meevanhelot View Post
    Grail decides the only way for "everyone" to be in Avalon is if there's nobody outside of Avalon. Covers the world in Grail mud.
    Everyone is still in Avalon, so a whole lot of nothing got covered in Grail Mud?

Er, I think you missed the point. The Grail twists every wish into destruction, so the wishing would result in everyone getting killed no matter what. Nobody would get into Avalon, they would just die.
    Last edited by meevanhelot; July 15th, 2013 at 02:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Unless your Caster.

Blog Entries
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

In light of all this talk of this crossover idea, I feel like the only conclusions to the Emiya threeway I'd be satisfied with is one of three: Shirou somehow managing to convince Kerry to be a *true* hero; Archer standing over Kerry's cold, dead or dying corpse; or Kerry realizing the full folly of his warped ideals as he sees Shirou dying trying to be the hero he could never be, and get all zetsubou over it.

I'm frightened at my rising levels of grimderp tolerance.

Also, allying with Waver would be good for Shirou--wait, nope. Gotta stop. You guys know where I'm going with this, so Imma shut meself up before Kyte does.
    Last edited by Agailius; July 15th, 2013 at 02:53 AM.
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

Blog Entries
    You say lol but can you deny it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    You say lol but can you deny it?
    I shall.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Unless your Caster.
    Do we ever actually see Caster get the Grail? I mean, sure Caster magecraft > Modern magecraft, but Angra Mainyu is Angra Mainyu

Blog Entries
    Yep in the UC route she uses it to resurrect Kuzuki, and then there are a few of the bad ends which suggest that she uses it after winning the war somehow.

Finally we also know that she can work the Grail pretty well and if she wanted to could even grant multiple wishes for multiple people. (She offers it to Archer.)

And as a final note there is the fact she is in H/A which gives the point that there is at least one timeline where she survives most likely by winning the war.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Unless you're Caster.
    God dammit

EDIT: OH right, never mind.

Blog Entries
    Yep in the UC route she uses it to resurrect Kuzuki
    hue

and then there are a few of the bad ends which suggest that she uses it after winning the war somehow.
    hue hue

Finally we also know that she can work the Grail pretty well and if she wanted to could even grant multiple wishes for multiple people. (She offers it to Archer.)
    hue hue hue

e: unlimited codes a lol, bad ends don't mean shit if they don't show, THE WITCH OF BETRAYAL MAKES A PROMISE WELL GOLLY GEE I WONDER IF IT MIGHT BE A RUSE

Blog Entries
    Seriously just saying lol or hue to whatever I say about anything doesn't give you much an argument.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meevanhelot View Post
    Er, I think you missed the point. The Grail twists every wish into destruction, so the wishing would result in everyone getting killed no matter what. Nobody would get into Avalon, they would just die.
    That would be...not granting the wish. With wish granting being not only the whole purpose of the Grail in the first place, buts also its only wish. Maybe it'll twist the definition of everyone, or it'll attempt to make the transport hazardous but it won't outright not take them to Avalon-The Ever Distant Utopia, because that would mean not granting the wish.

Avengrail wants to grant wishes. It just will naturally manifest/create Angra Mainyu at the same time, because of the 3rd war Avenger's special circumstances. The destruction that would occur is...accidental. And shaped by the wish in question.

Still, it wasn't a particularly serious lone of reasoning. Please let it rest.

Blog Entries
    Check the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    That would be...not granting the wish. With wish granting being not only the whole purpose of the Grail in the first place, buts also its only wish. Maybe it'll twist the definition of everyone, or it'll attempt to make the transport hazardous but it won't outright not take them to Avalon-The Ever Distant Utopia, because that would mean not granting the wish.
    Yes it would. At best it would kill everyone then transport their corpses to Avalon (though I doubt it since that is more than just destroying stuff, which is all it does). Every wish is fulfilled through destruction, no exceptions.
    Last edited by meevanhelot; July 15th, 2013 at 03:10 AM.