Page 2741 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 1741224126412691273127362739274027412742274327462751279128413241 ... LastLast
Results 54,801 to 54,820 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    But just saying, in Nasuland, talent trumps hard work almost every time. Kirei was just really good on top of training himself.
    Specifically not the case.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

.....ok?

But just saying, in Nasuland, talent trumps hard work almost every time. Kirei was just really good on top of training himself.
    That's the only thing I hate in Nasuverse. However it can be but doesn't have to be. In my story, hard work conquer all... Hahaha

Spoiler:

"If you have a wish, don't go back to the past and redo everything. If you want to change yourself, don't change the past, but change who you are now!"

"I don't have any wishes that won't come true or impossible. Because if it's a dream I can't reach by myself, I won't even dream it in the first place."

"The weakness that had accepted death now became the strength of wanting to live."

"If you walk down the path that you believe is right, you cannot be wrong."

"People die when they are killed. That's the way things should be."

By Emiya Shirou

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Hacker View Post
    BTW, he could be test subject too. Shirou may not have potential but he could definitely be test subject. He is after all, famous for not die when he was kill.
    He's not famous for this in-story, so I don't see how this is anything but a misspelled meme.

And if you were a DA that already went through the trouble of invading someone's home to eat and murder them, you're not just gonna tie them up and have them sit around until you grow hungry; At the point of home invasion, they'd be hungry as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Please reread carefully.
    Sorry, I just saw it... I'm very sorry for my misunderstanding.

Spoiler:

"If you have a wish, don't go back to the past and redo everything. If you want to change yourself, don't change the past, but change who you are now!"

"I don't have any wishes that won't come true or impossible. Because if it's a dream I can't reach by myself, I won't even dream it in the first place."

"The weakness that had accepted death now became the strength of wanting to live."

By Emiya Shirou

Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's the only thing I hate in Nasuverse. However it can be but doesn't have to be. In my story, hard work conquer all... Hahaha
    So what you're saying is that your writing is incompatible with the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Specifically not the case.
    Kirei had not great base stats?
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    In my story, hard work conquer all.
    So the bad guy who's been alive for centuries just for this one goal he's pursuing will win and all your main characters will die?

That's a controversial position, but I can support it.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    He's not famous for this in-story, so I don't see how this is anything but a misspelled meme.

And if you were a DA that already went through the trouble of invading someone's home to eat and murder them, you're not just gonna tie them up and have them sit around until you grow hungry; At the point of home invasion, they'd be hungry as shit.
    No... But I've a reason why he would invade someone home. However, why you assume DA would attack her at home?

He has many opportunity to attack her. It's just Shirou is unfortunate enough to be close at the scene. Who know it may happened on the same day as 'the BAR'

Spoiler:

By Emiya Shirou

Blog Entries
    Kirei had not great base stats?
    Kirei's only innate talent, aside from his right to replicate divine miracles, is that he treats everything as though it was his life goal so he works thrice as hard as any sane human being. Everything else just comes from that.

(Well, technically not being born with physical handicaps help but that's stretching the definition of natural talent.)
    O piteous Wanderer.

So what you're saying is that your writing is incompatible with the setting.
    Please everytime I write hahaha, please understand that it was mean to be a joke. Don't take them too seriously...

Spoiler:

By Emiya Shirou

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No... But I've a reason why he would invade someone home. However, why you assume DA would attack her at home?
    Because you brought up the "tie them up" scenario and the only place I see Rin (who is quite obvious the "mysterious girl" you keep mentioned) going where that could happen.

Sorry, I've to go now... I got my diploma today... Thank god

Spoiler:

By Emiya Shirou

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Kirei's only innate talent, aside from his right to replicate divine miracles, is that he treats everything as though it was his life goal so he works thrice as hard as any sane human being. Everything else just comes from that.
    You could really just say that, like every other superpowered still-human character in Nasuverse, Kirei's superpower is autistic savantism.

Because you brought up the "tie them up" scenario and the only place I see Rin (who is quite obvious the "mysterious girl" you keep mentioned) going where that could happen.
    The BAR and Bounded Field. DA are famous for their BF.

Spoiler:

By Emiya Shirou

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    You could really just say that, like every other superpowered still-human character in Nasuverse, Kirei's superpower is autistic savantism.
    That joke is reserved for Touko tho

- - - Updated - - -

The BAR and Bounded Field. DA are famous for their BF.
    No they aren't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    The joke would have been better had you been talking about Kirei.

Zouken has remained alive for the sole purpose of complaining at his relatives.
    Well we were talking Dead Apostles so I more thought of Nrvnqsr.

Centuries spent carefully collecting all the pokemon to generate chaos.

Stabbed to death by some random japanese kid.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well we were talking Dead Apostles so I more thought of Nrvnqsr.

Centuries spent carefully collecting all the pokemon to generate chaos.

Stabbed to death by some random japanese kid.
    Lets be real Shiki just really fucking wanted a holo Charizard.

That joke is reserved for Touko tho

- - - Updated - - -

No they aren't.
    They can set up BF that could conceal their nest for a long period of time...

I really have to go now Sorry, Diploma await.

Spoiler:

By Emiya Shirou

Banned
    Blog Entries
    They can set up BF that could conceal their nest for a long period of time...
    And every DA that is one of the many many many ones that aren't Magi, can't do this.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And every DA that is one of the many many many ones that aren't Magi, can't do this.
    Buy one.
    It was the wrist of a magical monkey cast in adipocere wax. In situations where he wasn’t able to move from where he was, he used this wrist to quickly construct to a Bounded Field that warded people away. It wasn’t a half-hearted piece of magecraft either. The wrist crawled around independently like a mouse, and as it did so it created a completely locked-out area as if cutting off that space from everything else.