Page 2841 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 1841234127412791283128362839284028412842284328462851289129413341 ... LastLast
Results 56,801 to 56,820 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

Blog Entries
    He doesn't have an NP

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    The signature of "Sasaki Kojiro", fictional character, is the move he came up with, his NP- his claim to fame, so to speak. His Excalibur, his Gae Bolg, his Hydra bow and Nemean Lion skin and whatnot.

The Grail summoned somebody with Sasaki Kojiro's claim to fame, Tsubame Gaeshi.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Tsubame Gaeshi is not an NP

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    It isn't on our fictional character, because, y'know, he isnt a Heroic Spirit.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Actually from interviews Nasu has given he's referred to as eligible despite being nameless. From others you can actually infer that Japanese sword techniques in general are not actually NPs to begin with, but skill summit abilities.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    which then gets silly when Okita has a sword skill NP but then again >Koha-Ace

Blog Entries
    Things that aren't NPs but act as one have always been listed as NPs.

Tsubame Gaeshi, Unlimited Blade Works, No Second Strike, so on.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Not that I disagree with the Koha Ace part, but Coat of Oaths ranks up stats and Flag of Sincerity is mini-IH. There's no sword skill NP. Sandanzuki is the same as Bird Killer.

A teaser/summary of my Hassan Shirou idea told from his POV. As you can probably tell, this Shirou is supposed to be from a post Heaven's Feel type route.

---

He'd done it!

After years of travelling around the world to carry out high profile (some would even miraculous!) assassinations under the guise of an ancient legend...years of toil & worry, surviving against enemies from both the visible & invisible world while banking on a gamble in which the ultimate payoff could not be realized until his demise...HE'D DONE IT!

He'd tricked the world into recognizing him as one of the wraith's pursuing the title Hassan-i Sabbah. And was successfully summoned as Servant Assassin in the 4th Holy Grail War!

Of course everything wasn't smooth sailing from here on out. For one thing, he never expected to be summoned as Kotomine's servant (Wasn't he supposed to have summoned Archer?). Worse yet, he was in league with Tohsaka's father who had summoned the legendary King of Heroes Gilgamesh as Servant Archer (What the hell?!). While all the information he had on him was 2nd hand at best, everything he knew told him Goldie wouldn't take too kindly to the fact that he could reproduce knockoffs of Noble Phantasm's. With his surprisingly low rank in Presence Concealment ("D"...for a Hassan? Really?!) meant he often had to engage enemy servants directly, while being hamstrung by only using Non-Noble Phantasm's during combat when in view of his "Master" & "Allies".

It was times like this where he wished he had retained more of the weapons in UBW when he still had EMIYA's arm. That would change soon though, every time Goldie showed off the weapons in his treasury, the bounty in his Reality Marble grew more plentiful. Pretty soon he would have enough, and with his 2 Noble Phantasms...he was fairly sure he could pull off a win against Goldie and his vaunted Gate of Babylon.

He did regret a bit telling that fib about the nature of his Noble Phantasm though. Not that he much choice in the matter, he had to give them some sort of explanation on his varied & uneven strength & skill level. Though he really wished he had come up with something better than (Zabaniya - Cyber Grave Robber) a Noble Phantasm that allows him to steal the strength & skills of the victims.

Tohsaka's father was now ordering him to concentrate his efforts on killing the injured Saber. After all, what could be mightier than a coalition of the King of Heroes & Hassan i-Sabbah with the strength & skill of the King of Knights? He really didn't want to hurt her again, not to mention Kiritsugu & Illya's mother was on that team.

Still, how many could claim to have pooled the wool over Gaia's eyes? That was an achievement for the ages. He could finally make his dream come true...now, what was it again?

Was it to become the real Hassan-i Sabbah?

Gaia:

---

Tell me what you all think...Good? Bad? Meh?
    Last edited by ksho; May 6th, 2015 at 09:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Far too glib, it seems to me, unless all you intend this to be is an extended reader's blurb for FFN.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Meh...
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

I thought it'd be a more interesting introduction than: "Post HF Shirou cheats his way into the 4th War by becoming modern day Hassan".

I'm also trying to avoid the normal Peggy Sue trappings as much as I can. As you can see, Shirou is caught between a rock and a hard place...being surrounded by enemies & supposed allies, with incomplete information on the 4th War (may edit out the part where he realizes Iri is Iilya's mother).

He's also under equipped, since he only has access to the weapons he's seen from his own 5th War & the handful of Noble Phantasms that EMIYA favoured/left a deep impression on in his life. Because of that, he's was forced to get proficient in using those limited weapons, and can reproduce the strength & skills of the wielders with varying degrees of proficiency (he's being hamstrung early on though, by having to tip toe around Gil for fear of being wiped out before he's ready).

Lastly, a slighted Gaia is also messing with his memories, by playing on the natural impulsion that all Hassan servants have to become the one true Hassan-i Sabbah...and making him believe that might be his true goal. (the true nature of the grail has also been stricken from his memories)

The reason why he resolved himself to be a Hassan wraith will be told via a series of flashbacks from various points in Shirou's life. The question is...will he remember before it's too late?
    Last edited by ksho; May 6th, 2015 at 10:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    What if Shirou summoned CG TOHSAKA instead of Seiba?

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel like this is the wrong thread that

Anyway, Shirou goes into debt and has to do the dirty work for Taiga to pay his debts

Blog Entries
    Still slightly more sane than Shirou as 4th Grail Hassan. Literally wut at that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post

Anyway, Shirou goes into debt and has to do the dirty work for Taiga to pay his debts

I would read the shit outta that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

You mean old man Raiga?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I would read the shit outta that.
    So would I
    Spoiler:
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Plot twist: Taiga is also the reason for said debt coming onto him in the first place
    Over the Keel Mountains, Meets an ape with human speech. The ape asks, "What clings to you? Bear it—you cannot. Accept it—you cannot. But hidden—it is from you. Recite its name."

Plot twist: As a seigi no mikata Shirou can't let the yakuza do as they please and he kills Taiga's dad. Then all of a sudden DRAMA.
    Last edited by Fel; May 7th, 2015 at 01:43 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Plot twist: As a seigi no mikata Shirou can't let the yakuza to do as they please and he kills Taiga's dad. Then all of a sudden DRAMA.
    "E-Emiya? What are you doing in front of my house?"

"I'm sorry, Ayako, I-I've had a rough night."

"There's blood on your shirt!"

"...."

"Hey what happened? You look really pale."

"I-I-It's nothing I'm just really...tired."

"H-Hold on I'll get you inside!"
    Spoiler: