Page 3214 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 221427143114316432043209321232133214321532163219322432643314 ... LastLast
Results 64,261 to 64,280 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like that guy Rin. But, then again, I like the idea of guy Rin in general a lot for some reason.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    I like that guy Rin. But, then again, I like the idea of guy Rin in general a lot for some reason.
    Same. Maybe its the male tsundere-ness.

Blog Entries
    Watched Izetta not too long ago and had F/A on the brain. I wonder what a 1v1 minor Grail War would look like during a "real" war between nations?
    Also just had the idea of a story based on Appalachian magi. hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    How do you picture fem-Shirou?
    gudako

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A lot of Shirou genderbends go the lazy route and just give her, like, Shirou's hair but on a girl. I always imagined her with shoulder-length hair, with no bells or whistles like bows or hair decs or whatever. Kinda like Yukika?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I still dunno what to say, I don't really believe in audience-driven stories because I think individual or small groups of writers should be in charge of telling their story and too many cooks spoil the pot so to speak. I'd rather let narrative stories be told by writers and get my "I dictate the story as the main character in a setting outside of my control" from actual roleplaying. Seems to me that stuff like that would get really difficult to tell a cohesive story real fast.
    tbh a properly run quest will be mostly under the author's control. The author offers choices but like Telltale games they should eventually lead to the important plot points the author wants to tell about.

Usually the incoherence comes from the author not actually having a super solid idea of where's the plot going so they just grab the audience's picks and spin from there until they write themselves into a corner.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey, like that
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Fun fact: I still keep the massive archive of genders- NEVERMIND IT SEEMS MOST OF THE PICS DISAPPEARED INTO THE ETHER

Anyways,

Shirou always struck me as somebody that'd wear a ponytail if a girl.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf did the genderswap thread disappear

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Ohh, that's good! And it has Arturia instead of going with Proto, even better.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Fun fact: I still keep the massive archive of genders- NEVERMIND IT SEEMS MOST OF THE PICS DISAPPEARED INTO THE ETHER

Anyways,

Shirou always struck me as somebody that'd wear a ponytail if a girl.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf did the genderswap thread disappear
    Nah its right here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...bending-Thread

I got most of my genderswap pics from there. Also the ponytail thing made me realize I've never seen a long-haired female Shirou. Interesting.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice, kinda wish she had a more tomboyish look but it's still good.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Quote Originally Posted by GhostDIGIT View Post
    Nice, kinda wish she had a more tomboyish look but it's still good.
    Imagine in gym clothes and with a small ponytail and there you go.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, my good friend.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I'm sure it was unintentional, but I had a good laugh at the apparent boob grab, and the confused expression.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I'm sure it was unintentional, but I had a good laugh at the apparent boob grab, and the confused expression.
    Saber: "But you're a girl Shirou, see?" *Grope*
    Shirou: ???

Blog Entries
    Now that I've noticed, Saber's face looks like she's planning for sexytimes.

Thank you everyone, for the advice. Now to explain why exactly I had the idea.

Basically, it started up a long time ago, back when I was interested in making a crossover with Fate/Stay Night and High School DxD. I thought to myself then: how does one go about doing something like that? Back then, there were around five or six different stories with the same "Shirou goes to DxD world and becomes a Devil" so I wanted to be original and come up with something interesting. I then came across the part with the genderbend gun, and an idea clicked. Sakura would be in that world with her Senpai because she would want to be with Shirou more than anything. The gender bend gun would malfunction and turn Shirou into a girl, awakening new feelings in Sakura. Sakura wants to experiment and decides to transform into a boy. The newly male Sakura then gets horny and later on seduces female Shirou. I also have it in my head that male Sakura and Issei would get along well thanks to their common perversion.

What do you think?

Ok i was thinking bout a warcraft crossover, I wondered if Fel magic would cause a reaction in gaia/alaya and send out counter guardians to the potential user?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

マリーの味方
    sargeras would come and destroy the planet ez

also this stuff should go in the crossover thread http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...er-Idea-Thread