Page 3243 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 22432743314331933233323832413242324332443245324832533293 ... LastLast
Results 64,841 to 64,860 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Um, no, Marie obviously survives until the end as the pure sweet MURDERER
    le fix

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Elizabeth, just so she can complain that the peasantry dying isn't a big deal.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hundred Hassan, so you can keep having bodies show up in new and interesting ways without losing any important waifuscharacters.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    Elizabeth, just so she can complain that the peasantry dying isn't a big deal.
    First one dead is Jeanne.

Saber Gilles goes ham.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    First one dead is Jeanne.

Saber Gilles goes ham.
    I'd be more concerned with him going maximum COOOOOL and summoning Cthulu to eat everything then going ham.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Shakespeare, for the extra meta commentary and taste for tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    SBR would be a great idea for a grail war, but I don't think that Heroic Spirits would fit very well with the themes and the premise of Steel Ball Run.
    Thinking about it now, I'd want to make something like this if I was doing a SBR-based Grail War.

Slightly fusing the the Extraverse and Miyuverse, in 1870 a certain ritual was completed and mana has been deteriorating. At the same time small amounts of an unknown compound (Grain) has been showing up in the world.

Go to 1890, the dying organizer without an heir announces that a ritual is in progress to create a Holy Grail out of the land he owns, a stockpile of magical energy that will be given to the winner. In that sense, it is at literal "Holy Grail" for magi as it will ensure prosperity for that family for the foreseeable future where every other family is screwed.

Using the entirety of (insert some country here) as the ritual ground, participants have to reach certain super-key fallen leyline and permenantly dye it with their magical energy. The optimal route to each super special fallen leyline being the route of the SBR event. The magi who dyes the most points will gain the most magical energy therefore the Holy Grail.

However, the true purpose of the race (like SBR) is to collect the body parts of a certain white princess cough who "died" in (insert country here).

The organizer seeks to collect the princess's body parts and use them to create another earth or something inno I came up with this while eating a burrito. Or something to stop of the Grain. Or whatever, it depends on the theme of the story.

However when the racers accidentally come close to a body part they're sent to what seems like a different dimension (Marble Phantasm) like how the land warps around the Saint corpse in SBR. Also magi notice that they gain powers when they touch the body parts (Rudimentary Knight Arms because each body part basically a dying planet hemorrhaging Grain) like how the SBR people get Stands when touching Jesus.

There would probably some Dead Apostles in this as well then, like Merem.

Like I said I came up with this while eating a burrito and reading what Imperial posted. But sounds like it would be interesting.
    Y/N?

The burrito wasn't that great btw.
    Last edited by You; March 24th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'd read it if it was done by a good author.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Very Y
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    anything for more longfics
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Y/N?

Definitely yes!

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I'd read it if it was done by a good author.
    So, written by You, then.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Y/N?

Very much yes.

Shame about the burrito though.

I just got an idea.

Let's say that kayneth got one mystic code. Maybe a mystic code that protects him from conceptual attacks. Maybe one that shuts down his circuits from destroying him. Maybe a tool that shields him from any attacks on his soul.

So the origin bullet doesn't work.

What happens next?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kiritsugu pulls out his second Mystic Code that just so happens to counter anti-conceptual, magic circuit sealing, soul-protecting mystic codes, and cripples Kayneth anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Kiritsugu pulls out his second Mystic Code that just so happens to counter anti-conceptual, magic circuit sealing, soul-protecting mystic codes, and cripples Kayneth anyway.
    Ah, how sad.

It seems that there is a distinct lack of intelligent conversationalists here. /jk

So any fics with shinji?

Blog Entries
    The blob was already a nearly perfect piece of defensive and offensive equipment. Kayneth just happened to come up against a guy with the tools to turn his greatest strength into a weakness. It's typical fightan animango logic: Guy A looks incredibly impressive until you learn Guy B has a weapon or skill that perfectly counters him.

Kayneth, being exactly the kind of guy Kerry made a name on killing, was always going to be a poor match up for him.

Had Kayneth survived the attack on Einzbern castle, he probably would have done pretty well for himself until he ran face first into Team Tohsaka-Kotomine. Gil stomps pretty boy, and Kirei is another mage-slayer par excellence.

On the other hand, it might have been nice to see Kayneth throw down with Tokiomi in a duel of the pompous proper magi in a war full of pseudo-magi, irregulars and interlopers.

As for Shinji, check out the Fanfic Recommendations Thread. He pops up a few times.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    The blob was already a nearly perfect piece of defensive and offensive equipment. Kayneth just happened to come up against a guy with the tools to turn his greatest strength into a weakness. It's typical fightan animango logic: Guy A looks incredibly impressive until you learn Guy B has a weapon or skill that perfectly counters him.

Kayneth, being exactly the kind of guy Kerry made a name on killing, was always going to be a poor match up for him.
    Yet, since conceptual weapons are a thing, shouldn't Kayneth have prepared a defense beforehand?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    You're not going to find a person capable of preparing a conceptual defense against everything. There's no straight "anti-conceptual weapon." Kayneth, who is even noted as having a lot of Mystic Codes, isn't going to have an "anti-origin fuckery weapon" in his utility belt, or even if he does, know that this is the appropriate time to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onewayroad View Post
    I just got an idea.

Let's say that kayneth got one mystic code. Maybe a mystic code that protects him from conceptual attacks. Maybe one that shuts down his circuits from destroying him. Maybe a tool that shields him from any attacks on his soul.

So the origin bullet doesn't work.

What happens next?
    Kayneth die at Castle Einzbern instead of the OTL location, because even it is not a Conceptual Weapon anymore the Origin Bullet remain a .30-06 Springfield bullet shoot by a customized Thompson Contender.

Meaning that instead of having his Magic Circuits fried like the ones of an active electronic board doused with saltwater Kayneth find himself bleeding from the hole created by a bullet that can perfecly be used for hunting bears fired at what is (for said type of ammunition) basically point-blank range.

And unless Kayneth has a knowledge in runecraft at the level of Bazett he's not bulletproof.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!