Page 3264 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 22642764316432143254325932623263326432653266326932743314 ... LastLast
Results 65,261 to 65,280 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Yes, I thought about it, but there isn't any good place to post it in Brazilian internet...
    Ah, fuck the world. I will write it here. And another one that I imagined now.

- - - Updated - - -

The title will be: "Fate/Grand Olga"!
    There are some old sites for PT-BR speaking fanfictions like Nyah! that used to be the biggest one. There are some BR anime forums that also have fanfiction categories, but I can't recall names now though.
    Last edited by Ruisu; September 26th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.

Its been a long time since I read apo novels but what's your grasp on Laeticia as a character personality wise?

Blog Entries
    She tempts a saint down a very dark path.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    so, went back to writing that lion king + aftermath of HF story I started last year now that we have more info from case files (which from what I've read is pretty neat-o so far)...

anyway, in between planned faker servants, touko + bazett/lancer/caren teamup, rin/gray/oc indiana jones in babylon, lion king, seiba alter/assassin/misaya doing evil shit...

"wat about shero. i know he brain dead and all, but where he at."

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I have no idea what that second sentence says, but for some reason I'm intrigued.
    Probably just because I want to see more of the Bazett and Lancer team, and Caren always makes things interesting. And Rin and Gray just sounds like a good idea.

I had a thought of something with Fran and Caules in a situation where she could actually speak. I kind of want to try and get into her head, and then see how he reacts to her. Though I'm also considering making her more physically reminiscent of Shelley's original creation. Not much, but a bit. I feel that it would have a positive effect on how I tell it.
    Last edited by Draconic; October 20th, 2017 at 06:25 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

I have an idea for an alternate Fifth Holy Grail War. Just for kicks, really. The idea is that we have several different Masters taking part now. Like Sisgo and Waver Velvet. And none of the Servants are the same either.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Had a Singularity idea that I might try to write up Servants for sometime. Setting is a distorted French Revolution with an Avenger Robespierre Alter as the main villain, leading an army of brainwashed revolutionaries to destroy France and remake it in his image. Saber Robespierre Lily would be an ally of the protagonists, a young and idealistic revolutionary who supports the ideals of the revolution but opposes the ruthless methods of his Alter self. Other allies would be various Servants tied to the French Monarchy, like Marie and Louis XIV. Anyone think this could be a cool idea?

I know that according to one event Robespierre can't be a Heroic Spirit but that's IMO a dumb rule so I'm feeling free to disregard it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As long as there's Mashu, I'd say I'm on board with that idea.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    As long as there's Marat, I'd say I'm on board with that idea.
    FTFY

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Had a Singularity idea that I might try to write up Servants for sometime. Setting is a distorted French Revolution with an Avenger Robespierre Alter as the main villain, leading an army of brainwashed revolutionaries to destroy France and remake it in his image. Saber Robespierre Lily would be an ally of the protagonists, a young and idealistic revolutionary who supports the ideals of the revolution but opposes the ruthless methods of his Alter self. Other allies would be various Servants tied to the French Monarchy, like Marie and Louis XIV. Anyone think this could be a cool idea?

I know that according to one event Robespierre can't be a Heroic Spirit but that's IMO a dumb rule so I'm feeling free to disregard it.
    Sounds more or less like Orleans but Robbespiere instead of Jeanne.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, Jeanne Alter is an evil clone of Jeanne, rather than her darker half. It would be more like if you took Ruler Amakusa to help you during the recent Epic of Remnant event. Of course, that would just be one of the Samurai Shodown games where you have Amakusa vs. Amakusa.

US Friend Code
    So what actually happens when a magus reaches the Root?

I'm planning a story with Paracelsus as the main villain and trying to reach the Root, the problem is I'm having trouble coming up with anything that'd make the main characters want to stop him from doing so since from what I understand he's a genuinely nice guy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

I'm planning a story with Paracelsus as the main villain and trying to reach the Root, the problem is I'm having trouble coming up with anything that'd make the main characters want to stop him from doing so since from what I understand he's a genuinely nice guy.
    I don't think there's any clear specifics on what happens if a Magi reaches the Root, other then they essentially transcend humanity and become some kind of cosmic force (the only thing I can compare it to is Atziluth from Dies Irae, where one's deepest desires become apotheosized as a new universe). Anything more specific probably depends on the goals of the Magi who reaches it, for instance Araya reaching the Root would supposedly end the world.

If you want to make Para a villain, either give him some Amakusa-style well intentioned but evil goal for when he reaches the Root (ending conflict by abolishing free will or whatever, honestly I dunno' much about Para so put your own motive in here) or just make it so the sacrifices he's willing to make to get there are what make him evil, rather then the actual goal itself.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wait, Reign? Reign from ZU?
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I don't think there's any clear specifics on what happens if a Magi reaches the Root
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoyo
    You touch it, you cease to exist on the spot. The very moment the likes of a human soul touches it, it’ll go back to “where it came from" or be absorbed into the Root, or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Basically what I said then. Also, any description that ends with "or something" can't exactly be called clear specifics.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    I have an idea for an alternate Fifth Holy Grail War. Just for kicks, really. The idea is that we have several different Masters taking part now. Like Sisgo and Waver Velvet. And none of the Servants are the same either.
    If all the servants and masters are different then why make it the 5th war? Why not just do your own one?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    They "return to where they came from" and are absorbed into it. Basically if you touch it you cease to exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like it's basically Orleans but with a different and arguably less interesting villain to be brutally honest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    They "return to where they came from" and are absorbed into it. Basically if you touch it you cease to exist.
    Cease to exist as a human but they might retain some kind of existence, if only as an abstract concept. Araya was pretty sure he'd remain in some form as a "god of destruction" after reaching the Root.

Seems like it's basically Orleans but with a different and arguably less interesting villain to be brutally honest.
    I think it could be interesting but I'll have to write that Robespierre Servant sheet to show you what I mean. If I do, I might include a Singularity minific along with it like Daneel does...

Blog Entries
    If all the servants and masters are different then why make it the 5th war? Why not just do your own one?
    brand name recognition

マリーの味方

A singularity featuring a bunch of Servants who are literally alive during that time is silly