Page 3288 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 22882788318832383278328332863287328832893290329332983338 ... LastLast
Results 65,741 to 65,760 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Fixed. But I meant to ask if it's funny?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaM View Post
    nice read
    didn't understand anything
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    not to me, but that's me

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

February 29th, 2016
    Astolfo requested to go to ancient Egypt to sample the fashion of the civilization at that time period.

Approved.

No report on progress in the ______ singularity.

March 2nd, 2016
    Astolfo has returned from ancient Egypt. he requires a walk-in closet now. Now requesting to go to Italy during the Renaissance.

Approved, Da Vinci assigned to supervise.

Beowulf has made some very worrisome comments about hunting ‘the most dangerous game.’

I really hope he doesn’t mean ‘man.’

Okita has been retrieved from ______ with multiple stab wounds.

Nobunaga came back to help, but wouldn’t stop making new holes either and needed to be tranquilized.

The More You Know: It takes two darts full of horse tranquilizer to knock Nobunaga out.

March 13th, 2016
    Astolfo and Da Vinci returned from the Renaissance. He has added an entire section of what can only be described as works of art to his wardrobe. He also has a few steampunk outfits that Da Vinci made for him.

This is fine.

No, really, it’s actually fine. Gil’s Golden Rule basically causes us to be flooded with money on a regular basis. Otherwise, we would have a problem.

Beowulf still looking for something dangerous to hunt.

March 15th, 2016
    _______ singularity stabilized successfully. We now have Jeanne Alter in our Servant Roster too. Very excited. Jeanne thinks of the Avenger as a little sister, which is strange for multiple reasons, but between the two of them, our original Jeanne is the more mature.

Beowulf requesting to go back to 66 million b.c. to kill tyrannosaurs. We have no idea what the repercussions of this could be, not whether it's possible to go back that far, but I do know the repercussions of agitating an already very restless Berserker, so approved.… Jeanne and Jeanne Alter both sent to supervise.

March 16th, 2016
    Beowulf torn to pieces by velociraptors. He is now in medical receiving treatment for eye gouging, stomach removal, general disembowelment, shredded larynx, and partial castration.

On the bright side, we now know that we can go back to times before mankind walked the earth.

Incidentally, Jeanne Alter now has a pet T-Rex.
    Astolfo named him Rory.

Astolfo requesting to go (tenth century Morocco?)

Approved.

March 18th, 2016
    Jeanne Alter and Rory sent to a minor singularity and annihilated all resistance. Complete stabilization occurred within nine hours. Rory dragged a mountain of loot back through the rayshift as well, so now Marie Antoinette is looking to go shopping in late nineteenth century Paris.

Approved. Atalante tagging along out of curiosity.

March 25th 2016
    No word from Astolfo for several days now. Last communication was on the 21st. Starting to get worried.

Marie returned alone from Paris, apparently having come back early (I actually needed her two days ago). Atalante was caught shoplifting and is now in prison.

I haven’t got the first clue how that happened. Why would she do that?! What would she even have taken?! Sending Hassan of the Cursed Arm to investigate.

Beowulf recovering nicely.

Blackbeard requesting to go to Japan 2015.

Denied.

March 26th, 2016
    Hassan has reported back: Atalante stole apples. No joke, she really stole apples. Why me?

Still no word from Astolfo. Sending Hassan of the Hundred Faces to investigate.

Someone flinging spatulas at random passersby with concussive force. Kiyohime suspected.

April 1st, 2016
    What a day…

Gilgamesh left a pressure plate in the cafeteria that remotely activated the Gate of Babylon as a joke. Arturia Alter, Paracelsus, Alexander, David, Fran, and Tamamo Cat are all hospitalized, and Gil has gotten off scot-free because what can anyone actually do to stop him?

Other 'hilarious' pranks included:

Tamamo-no-Mae created something called a PaMaWo that encompassed have the building and turning it into some sort of Japanese temple/dance club and trapping a number of Servants inside.

Dr. Roman set the computers to do an ‘Ah-ah-ah, you didn’t say the magic word’ thing a-la Jurassic Park, and nearly gave everyone who saw the movie heart attacks. All his Apple Jacks have been confiscated until further notice.

Shuten-Douji molested Siegfried, Doctor Jekyll, Angra Mainyu, Jason, Gawain, Cú Chulainn, Gilles (the Caster, shockingly), and successfully raped Saint George, Saint Martha, Shirou Kotomine, and for some reason, Nero, who just got really into it and made a sex tape, which leads into the next ‘prank.’

Nero played a sex tape over the intercom.

Medea made an illusion of Arcueid appear in the Fate Summoning System.
    Least awful but most mean-spirited by far...

Kiyohime proven innocent: I saw her get hit by a spatula. I later caught the Nameless Archer firing a spatula at Drake, proving him the guilty party. All people hit by spatulas are claimed to have demonstrated terrible behavior beforehand.

…I just love it how there is literally no way I can possibly discipline these people.

No word from Astolfo or Hassan.

April 2nd, 2016
    Gilgamesh, Tamamo, Dr. Roman, Nero and Medea all hit in the head with spatulas, and we successfully extracted Atalante from prison.

It was shaping up to be a fairly good day.

Then Jeanne Alter publicly executed Shuten-Douji, which I'll admit was entirely deserved after her absolutely obscene actions yesterday, but it was genuinely horrifying to watch. She was eaten by Rory…

April 5th, 2016
    Shuten-Douji summoned by the Fate System, which clearly has a sick sense of humor. Not using this one for missions. Looking for a way to keep her trapped somewhere.

April 7th, 2016
    Hassan of the Hundred Faces has returned. Told me that Astolfo is completely fine and there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Did not elaborate.

I have a bad feeling about this…

April 12th, 2016
    Astolfo is back and is apparently Jewish now. While I personally have no problem with this, as a Paladin of Charlemagne, I can’t imagine that this can possibly be acceptable.

April 14th, 2016
    Astolfo lighting Sabbath candles.

Speaks Hebrew fluently.

Then proved that he could also speak Japanese, Spanish, German, Russian, Romanian, Chinese in several different dialects, and Ancient Assyrian, Babylonian, and Dolphinspeak.

In light of all that, especially that last one, the Hebrew really isn't surprising anymore.

April 30th, 2016
    Astolfo stopped being Jewish (that was fast). Is now Hindu. Has started spending lots of time with Karna.

Karna seems unenthusiastic about the company. I don't blame him; Astolfo is definitely harshing his mellow.

Shuten-Douji went into Nursery Rhyme's room. I nearly fainted from fright, but that was only the beginning of Atalante's report: The yokai made it all of two steps inside before Atalanta feathered her. Shuten-Douji is now more arrow than flesh, but in all honesty, we need to find a solution to this problem.

May 4th, 2016
    Medb scheduled a meeting with me this afternoon just to inform me that she is not into little girls and would not be doing anything to satisfy a certain someone's demonic urges. I hadn't actually thought of that, but I can safely say that would probably only exacerbate the problem. And Medb is already a problem without demonic exposure.

April 35th, 3015 (consistent time scale)
    I don't even know how this happened…

April 36th, 3015 (consistent time scale)
    CHALDEAS cannot send people forward in time. This has been explained to me several times, so why am I stuck in a future in which kangaroos are the dominant sentient life on earth?

More importantly, why is one of them so attracted to Astolfo? And how is he having so much trouble escaping from her?

He's taken up Shilbism now, which is the most common religion among kangaroos. It worships a specific place in Australia.

April 39th, 3015 (consistent time scale)
    Thanks to some help from Altera and (someone who can make farmland), we successfully averted global thermonuclear war by transforming much of the Outback desert into arable land and making much more of the holy land of Australia livable. Returning to Chaldea tomorrow.

May 3rd 2016
    We managed to get back, but we all had to hide in a broom closet to avoid being found by ourselves and potentially creating a time paradox. Also, I don't want to know how it happened, but Astolfo is traumatized and worried he may have impregnated a very nice, if aggressive, kangaroo. He repeatedly insists that he never wanted it in the first place, and everyone believes him. Except Nero, for some reason… He's also distraught that he's abandoned her, which is apparently not a very Paladinly thing to do. I tried to reassure him that she'll probably never exist if we successfully stop Solomon, but he just started crying.

May 5th, 2016
    Everything back to normal.
    Gil's Gate of Babylon April Fools victims have all recovered and trained themselves back to peak performance too.

Unfortunately, Drake rayshifted to the Caribbean of the Georgian era without permission and singlehandedly caused a singularity to emerge there. (or is it 'then?')

Mashu and I are joining Nero, Tamamo, Young Gilgamesh, Heracles, Vlad III, Cú Chulainn (Lancer class), and our newest Servant (she calls herself Mysterious Heroine X) to take her down.

Astolfo decided to tag along as well to take his mind off things. He's Christian again, by the way.

May 6th, 2016 (consistent time scale)
    Drake. Went. Nuts!
    By the time we got here, she already had an entire goddamn fleet! This is going to be a nightmare…

May 7th, 2016 (consistent time scale)
    Required Resources: Ship, Crew.
    Available Resources: None.

We're doomed.

May 12th, 2016 (consistent time scale)
    Ship: Acquired
    Crew: Acquired
    Means of Acquisition: Gate of Babylon.
    Money apparently can buy happiness.

Or at least relieve me of the crushing stress of carrying humanity's fate on my shoulders while one of my own people ruins everything.

Mashu doing pirate cosplay. Looks like a Pirates of the Caribbean character but with zettai ryouiki. We went on a not-date to a tavern near the docks, and ate what the proprietor said was "salmon… I think". Whatever it was, Tamamo examined it before we ate it and said it was disease free, and it tasted good.

May 14th, 2016 (consistent time scale)

Gil, Tamamo, and Vlad turned Drake's fleet to driftwood. I think most of her pirate recruits survived, but as long as they can't shoot at us, I'm happy.

We've got her cornered. She made a mistake around a nearby peninsula and boxed herself in before she could readjust her course.
    Won't be long now.

May 16th, 2016 (consistent time scale)
    I have no idea how she's doing it, but she's holding us off.

June 2nd, 2016

It's taken us almost a month to take her down without making her mess even bigger. I'm just glad we're finished with her. Now we can get back to the next serious singularity, and I can continue trying to solve our Shuten-Douji problem.

At least one good thing came of today: I now have video footage of Drake being scolded by Cú Chulainn while wearing a public shaming sign. She had to sit on the floor outside the cafeteria for the rest of the day wearing it. It said "I have less self-control than a magpie, stole enough crap to create a time paradox, and am a bad, bad girl."

I don't know about those first two things, but that last one was pretty hilarious. The Nameless Archer agreed to enforce her punishment. And she's grounded for a month.

Finally, accountability! Dr. Roman, Da Vinci, Mashu and I are all beside ourselves with joy about this.

June 15th, 2016
    Shuten-Douji attacked Jeanne. Thank heaven there are no distractions in the foreseeable future.

Tamamo volunteered to help us build what she calls a Servant Slammer/Demon Dock, and what we call an inescapable yokai-Servant prison. She even volunteered to test how painful the 'cage' is to touch in exchange for a box of assorted shampoos. I sent Marie Antoinette to go buy them ASAP.

Drake requesting to go to Timbuktu.

DENIED!!!

June 25th, 2016
    Servant Slammer coming along nicely. Shuten-Douji aware but not concerned.

Jeanne Alter complaining that Rory's had a persistent tummy ache. Went to see Dr. Roman says that he can't help because he doesn't know anything about being a veterinarian or a paleontologist.

Also, Jeanne Alter used the term 'tummy ache.' She's cute when she's embarrassed. Mashu surreptitiously took a picture on her phone.

Drake requesting to go to Timbuktu again…as she has every day since she first asked.

Still denied. What about being grounded does she not understand?

July 3rd, 2016 — Morning
    As of yesterday, Drake isn't grounded anymore, so I had to stop treating her like a little kid. In all honesty, I'm kind of disappointed. It was fun putting her in her place after that stunt she pulled.

She's still requesting to go to Timbuktu.

Approved, to make her stop asking.

July 3rd, 2016 — Afternoon
    Drake back from Timbuktu and furious. I just informed her that she's been here for months and could have found out what the place was any time she wanted. It would have been a good way to spend her free time. You know, as opposed to, just for example, causing an extra singularity!

According to her, Timbuktu was supposed to be a city of gold that was filled with riches beyond people's imaginations.

In reality, it was, in fact, a collection of mud huts. The mud huts weren't filled with treasure either. They were filled with simple tools. And mud.

July 10th, 2016
    Astolfo feeling a lot better lately. He's spending a lot of time with J'Alter and Rory. That dinosaur's actually kind of cute when he's not stomping around and breaking things.

August 1st, 2016
    Rory's gone. And it wasn't a peaceful death either. According to Jeanne Alter, her sister and Astolfo, Shuten-Douji (the one we thought was dead!) tore her way out of his belly. The Jeannes and Astolfo demolished her, and she's dead for sure this time, but there was no saving poor Rory.

Astolfo's taking this even harder than Jeanne. I've gotta say though, it's kind of weird that he's more torn up about this than he was about that time he was raped by a kangaroo.

Was that really only three months ago? It feels like years…

August 29th, 2016 — Afternoon
    Beowulf requesting to go back to the Cretaceous Period.

Denied. I'm no genius, but I'm not that stupid.

August 29th, 2016 — Night
    Beowulf forced me to let him go. He twisted my arm. Literally. Sending Atalante, Astolfo, Cú Chulainn, Medusa, and Lancelot to supervise. Preferably unseen.
    Honestly, they're like children some of these heroes.

August 30th, 2016
    Beowulf ripped to pieces by Deinonychuses. He is now in medical receiving treatment for moderate to severe dismemberment (whatever that means), near-complete disembowelment, partial decapitation, and sudden pelvis loss.

Honestly, if this is how well he handles dinosaurs, I've gotta wonder how he managed to kill that dragon.

September 1st, 2016 — Noon
    Jeanne Alter's gone missing. We're searching the facility right now, but I'm getting worried.

September 1st, 2016 — Evening
    My worst fears have been realized: Jeanne Alter rayshifted without permission, and deleted her destination! We have no idea where she's gone, when she's gone, or how we're even supposed to start looking for her! I suppose we'll just have to wait until a new anomaly shows up on CHALDEAS…

September 3rd, 2016 — Morning
    Jeanne Alter came back, to everyone's great relief. Unfortunately, she came back with a giant egg she purports to have found in the lair of a certain dragon who was the basis for Gollum. Apparently she saw Sigurd but he didn't see her, which I suppose is for the best. A certain Lancer however is just beside herself with envy.

Just to put it on the record, I'm not sure how Fafnir could even have had an egg, considering Fafnir was definitely a he, but either way, if this thing hatches, we're probably going to be in trouble.

Mashu's been looking to get some time off, so I gave her the weekend. She sounded strangely urgent about it. I think I'll check on her later to see if she's okay.

September 3rd, 2016 — Afternoon
    I knocked on Mashu's door, and she sounded incredibly flustered and wouldn't let me inside. I hope she's okay.

Jekyll attempting to convince Jack to wear pants. No success.

September 4th, 2016
    Mashu still avoiding me. I've noticed several people going to and from Mashu's room today. Mostly Marie, but also Mata Hari, the Nameless Archer, and Jeanne.

Jeanne Alter on the other hand has spent all her time since returning watching her new egg wearing a creepy grin the whole time.

September 5th, 2016
    Mashu extended a formal invitation to me for a private dinner in her room.

Is this why she was avoiding me? How much has she been preparing?

September 6th, 2016 — Morning
    It only occurred to me when I saw her last night that I'd never seen Mashu in a dress before. She looks fantastic in it by the way. Dinner was really nice. I almost had my first kiss last night… but Kiyohime barged in brandishing a meat cleaver.

September 6th, 2016 — Noon
    Mashu is positively mortified, and it's entirely Kiyohime's fault. I was wondering how I was going to discipline her, when to my total shock, Heracles showed up and carved a crude diagram on one of the cafeteria tables depicting a man carrying a torch chained to a rock, with a bird on top of him.

I'm assuming that he was suggesting that we chain Kiyohime to a boulder and have an eagle eat her liver every day as was the case with Prometheus, however, I'm not sure where I can procure an eagle that will be so specific, so instead, I've put Da Vinci to work constructing a mystic code tentatively called Berserker-Proof Chains, and Heracles has gone to fetch a boulder from an in-progress singularity.

September 6th, 2016 — Afternoon
    Well, that was fast. Note to self; everyone works harder when the aim is to punish someone who made Mashu cry.
    Kiyohime has been successfully bound to a rock, and in the absence of an obnoxious talking eagle that will eat her liver every day, we have instead requisitioned the Nameless Archer to pelt her with an infinite number of spatulas while Tamamo makes lame puns all day long.

Heracles doesn't seem very motivated to rescue this one.

September
    Mashu came to find me a few minutes As far as completely ruined dates go, I _________________________

September 20th, 2016
    That egg J'Alter brought back is starting to move. I thought I was agitated by this, but Dr. Roman has been practically bouncing off the walls of his office.

October 1st, 2016
    The egg hatched. Much to everyone's astonishment, what emerged from inside was a lamia, not a dragon.
    Astolfo named her Charlotte.

She seems to think Jeanne Alter is her mom, and has taken a shine to—you guessed it—Astolfo. She's fully grown and completely articulate already, which I find sketchy, but at the same time, I suppose it might be better this way…? At least she can communicate?

October 13th, 2016
    It is most certainly not better this way. I don't know why I ever thought so. She's tried to mate with Astolfo twice already, and he's having flashbacks to his kangaroo trauma. Incidentally, I'm sure that there must be one or two pervs around here who'd actually want to do it with a snake. Why are all the non-humans so hot and bothered about Astolfo?

Maybe they like bishounen characters?

October 31st, 2016
    Found Mashu in my room in her pirate costume.

I don't kiss and tell. Those who do not respect a lady's privacy are scum and deserve to suffer the same injuries that Beowulf incurs every time he tries to hunt a dinosaur. Also, this is an incident manual, not a diary.

That's all I'll say. You will get no more details about the events that took place here tonight.

November 1st, 2016
    Woke up in Senpai's bed this morning. Dream come true.

We heard some sort of commotion outside so I didn't get to cuddle as long as if have liked. We found Kiyohime chained to a rock again. I'm pretty sure she's going to try and kill me in my sleep now.

November 1st, 2016

Okay, apparently you did get more details. I wasn't expecting Mashu to write in my incident log.
    Kiyohime has been hit with a command seal and if she ever even tries to harm Mashu, she will end up becoming a much more conventional type of servant. For Mashu of course. This possibility has increased Kiyohime's hostility towards me, but has made her terrified of so much as showing Mashu any sort of aggression. Command seal well used, in my opinion.

November 9th, 2016
    New anomaly opened up in the early twentieth century.

Epicenter appears to be in Antarctica. Astolfo demanding to go. Wants to see penguins and possibly make friends with all of them.

I really hope none will try to have sex with him, but with his current UIRR (Unintended Interspecies Relationship Record), I'm not holding my breath.

Approved. Nobunaga standing on as a bodyguard, and Tamamo going to threaten the local fauna in case of an emergency.

I also sent Medb along, she could be useful with her chariot's capacity to roll across snow.

November 10th, 2016
    Astolfo made friends with lots of penguins.

Surprisingly, none tried to mate with him.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of Medb who 'somehow' got gangbanged by her horses…?

Astolfo tracked the anomaly to a nearby mountain range. Nobunaga and Tamamo joining, Medb recalled, replaced by Iskandar. Plans to fly into the mountains underway.

- - - Updated - - -

This next series of entries culminates with an At The Mountains of Madness gag, with Nobunaga going completely insane (which naturally doesn't change her behavior at all) and all members of the expedition swearing never to say what hey witnessed.
    There are jokes about Beastiality and rape. That shit isn’t funny.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Seems I overdid it. I guess I was trying to go for 'things that are likely to cause intense frustration to a Master commanding the biggest egos in the goddamn universe, but I guess I was way too mean to Astolfo.

I'll find a way to fix all that. Still definitely need the kangaroo future but I can remove the worst of the Astolfo torment. This is basically the same problem I had with The Things You Hear, actually. If you look at the reviews, I was extremely brutal to Medb. Sadly (for me), I can't fix this issue by making Astolfo petulant.

I suppose I'll figure something out.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, thank you for pointing that out, Bird. You too, Gally. It's probably pretty clear that I'm both a bad judge of what people are willing to tolerate, and just too mean in general.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    fgo is reaching so many new heights with lost belts and parallel worlds and sci fi mash i-dont-know-what's-going-on-anymore-i-stopped-at-orleans-wassup-my-homies that i kinda lost my interest in writing fan-fiction

i have no idea what to write about and the ideas i do have are all the old ones i'm still holding onto and re-editing from 1-3 years ago

and it never feels 'right' even after reading the VNs, and Zero, and what I could of Case Files and Apoc and now Strange Fake

Blog Entries
    graaaaaaandddddd orrrrrrddddddddeeeeeeeeerrrrrr isssssssssss baaaaaaaaaaddddddd
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

マリーの味方
    yeah i hate parallel words and sci-fi

was forced to drop the series after that, god extra was bad

Blog Entries
    yes, it was.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

I think people treat writing TM fanfic like writing a campaign for DnD, and far too literally. There are lots of meticulous rules, yeah, but if you don't want to include them just...don't? It's not that hard.
    PS FGO should've died when Roman did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    yeah i hate parallel words and sci-fi

was forced to drop the series after that, god extra was bad
    while I can see why the sci fi in Fate would annoy you why would parallel worlds be a turn off when FSN through FSF is all about being another world.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    An Idea I had some time ago:

There was a world where two genius mages tried to master Second Magic, wishing to be able to visit the infinite and diverse universes and timelines other than their own. They, however, couldn't attain the Multi-Dimension Refraction Phenomenom required to open portals and were only able to accomplish the feat to observe into other worlds. When watching a set of worlds where a great ritual able to concede wishes, the "Holy Grail War" happened, the two decided to create their own version of it, hoping to obtain the power to travel through dimensions.

Replicating the Greater and Lesser Grails, they tweaked the functioning of the War to correct what they found as "mistakes" of the wars from other worlds. Those were:

-Instead of a match between seven pairs of Masters and Servants it would be only one Master to control a group of 6 Servants, assuring the wish would end in the hands of either of the two, no outside interference;

-The magical energy would be provided by a system powered by Mana absorption tanks, which could take and recicle the World's own power, similar to a Perpetual Motion Machine, allowing the Servants to go all-out and without relying in failed technics like the use of homunculi;

-The war would be of two Masters with six Servants each team against the other. Instead of the standard Classes the two mages modified the vessels into a system where they were based off chess pieces, the Classes being: King, Queen, Bishop, Knight, Rook and Pawn. This modification reduced the limitations and allowed the Servants to be more true to the power they had in life.

-The Class Restrictions were:

Spoiler:
    KING: To have been a male ruler or any holder of the title of "King"
    QUEEN: To heve been a female ruler or any holder of the title of "Queen"
    BISHOP: To have been a person of great knowledge or wisdom in some intelectual/artistical/magical field
    KNIGHT: To have been someone with the Knight title or applicable to the Riding skill
    ROOK: To have been someone who fought for the sake of grand things
    PAWN: To have been someone who commanded armies

-Other rules were brought from chess:

Spoiler:
    A King cannot kill another King. If only they remain the War is restarted;
    Knights have advantage over Queens ("+" in their stats);
    Representing the fact that all pieces protect the King, he has two Command Seals for every other Servant in his Party;
    The Master, as the "Player", has a total of 18 Command Seals, usable on whatever Servant he wishes;
    The Rook can be called by the King to his side once in the War without the use of Command Seals (Castling);
    The Pawn has a temporary AGI up Skill (Two-square movement at the beginning and En passant);
    The War will be over once a King is killed;
    The Queen's Saint Graph is of a higher quality than the others (the strongest piece on the board);
    Each faction has a fortress where the King's Throne rests. If a Pawn reaches the Throne of the enemy team, his Saint Graph is upgraded to Queen-level;

The War would be contended somewhere in the Italian Dolomites, due to powerful Leylines;

The two teams would be composed of:

White Faction:

Spoiler:
    Master: Genius Mage 1 (I'll call him "Alessandro")
    King: Genderbent Saberface Charlemagne, dressed in yellow, Chuuni girl/NP: Joyeuse;
    Queen: Genderbent Napoleon, No-nonsense girl/NPs: Grande Armeé, Joyeuse Corona;
    Bishop: Dante Alighieri, flamboyant guy/NP: Divina Commedia Inferno/Purgatório/Paradiso;
    Knight: William Wallace, cool uncle with hate for oppressors/NPs: Wallace Sword and FREEDOM!
    Rook: Paris of Troy, arrogant bastard with a sense of honor/NPs: Argyrotoxus and Argyrotoxus Thanatos;
    Pawn: Genghis Khan, merciless warrior but actually a sweetheart/NP: Horde

Black Faction:

Spoiler:
    Master: Genius Mage 2 ("Beatrice")
    King: Ulysses, good and noble guy/NPs: Doúreios Híppos Odysséia, Palladium, Bow of Eurytus (or "Another Nine Lives");
    Queen: Himiko, extremely authoritarian figure/NP: Yamataikoku;
    Bishop: Homer, grandfatherly figure/NP: Epos ("Epic");
    Knight: Roland, comic relief guy, scary when serious/NPs: Durandal and Durandal Finale;
    Rook: Vencingetorix, funny drunk old man/NP: Alesia Oppidum;
    Pawn: Hannibal Barca, extremely battle hungry/NP: Alpes Transient

In the middle of the war the World would act against their ritual, as it is something unnatural to that dimension, accessing their Summoning System through the energy tank and calling forth a third party, the "Grey" faction, which woul force the Black and White faction to cooperate in order to bring them down.

The Grey Faction is composed of:

Spoiler:
    Master: The World
    King: Eurytus, total jerk/NP: Bow of Eurytus (or "Fragmented Nine Lives");
    Queen: Guinevere, nice and gentle girl/NPs: Lady of the Round Table, Excalibur Gwenhwyfar, Queen of Camelot;
    Bishop: Daedalus, "nerd stereotype"/NPs: Knosos Labyrinthos, Icarus;
    Knight: Sir Percival, youthful and always upfront, possible shota/NPs: Bleeding Lance, Shield of Arimathea, Grail Sword;
    Rook: Saladin, narcissistic but cool/NPs: Qurun Hama, Qurun Hattin, Vera Crux;
    Pawn: Scipio Africanus, gentle giant/NP: Pugna Zamensis (Battle of Zama)

After defeating the Grey Faction, due to its Servants not being absorbed by the Grail, the War continues. The final battle is White King and Queen vs Black King and Knight. The Black Master would then finally show its true nature as a crazy nihilistic person who wants to purge humanity from all timelines (hinted through the story) during the fight and mind-break Ulysses in a desperate attempt to win, but the combined NPs of Charlemagne and Napoleon defat the corrupted NP of the Black King, ending the war. Charlemagne dies before she can make her wish due to the strain of her full-power NP, but as Ulysses died first the White faction is still the winner. Napoleon wishes for materialization and the White Master for the control of the M
    ulti-Dimension Refraction Phenomenom. The two then go on in an interdimensional travel to mess up the Grail Wars of all other universes.

Notes:
    Spoiler:
    This might break some rules of the Nasuverse about the Second Magic, the World and the way the Grail Works, but the idea is of an Universe where the Human Order follower neither the Fate version or the tsukihime version so... creative liberties, I guess. Also, genderbent Napoleon because it's one that I feel a convincing reason cold be written and genderbent Charlemagne because Matter of Britain and Matter of Rome have both their Saberface rulers, so why not Matter of France too? I like Extella Link's Charlemagne, but It's the one historical figure that I wouldn't mind get sbaerface'd so again, creative liberties.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Inb4 the irony of not treating TM fanfic like DND on the previous page
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Alright, so, I have some (admittedly half-baked, at the moment) plans for a Holy Grail War fanfic - although I'm thinking about making it into a Quest. The basic scenario is as follows;

17 years have passed since the 5th Holy Grail War and 7 since the Heaven’s Feel ritual was ended under the guidance of Lord El-Melloi II and Rin Tohsaka. Fuyuki has gained something of a reputation of being cursed after all the disasters that have struck it in the past 30 or so years - terrorist attacks, the Fuyuki Fire, gas leaks, the freak hurricane that was ‘Maria’. Things seem to have been turning around recently, however, with the Hiroto Group heavily investing in the city and its reconstruction. Its early spring when a powerful Divine Spirit, seeking to manifest itself in the world and noticing the deactivated but not quite destroyed remnants of the Grail, uses and abuses the Servant system to make things easier for it - which also triggers the Holy Grail’s reactivation and the beginning of another Heaven’s Feel ritual.

It would follow the Fate route - or something similar - and there would have been an incident during the deactivation of the Grail system that revealed things from UBW and Heaven's Feel. The reason I bring this up here is because I'm having some trouble trying to determine what kind of character development I should have the VN cast go through after FSN finished but before the 'fic/quest' started. At the very least the non-magical cast would still be present in Fuyuki, so I'd need to decide what to do with them.

So, um, yeah. Any suggestions for what positions the canon characters should be in at the start of the story?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalKing View Post
    while I can see why the sci fi in Fate would annoy you why would parallel worlds be a turn off when FSN through FSF is all about being another world.

true. Parallel words are quite the core of the nasuverse. And Sci fi is notj ust an Extraverse thing now, GO is about rayshifting to other times, thats pretty much sci fi for me, lol .

As for ideas, i tought about one with a similar timeline of HA, pretty much everyone alive. Some apparently animal attacks start around Fuyuki, and turns out its lycantrophes. The guilty would be a rogue mague , kinda like the one Natalia and Kiritsugu chased in the plane, but this one experiments turning people into bloodthirsty werewolves and Shiro and co have to deal with it

I would like to do it but i dont know how the nasuverse treats lycantrophes, i read they are some kind of phantasmal beast and Mahoyo taks about it, but confession, even if love young Aokos design, i didnt read Mahoyo yet, maybe i should check some playtrought on youtube . Apparently, these werewolves are not feral, but hey ,the ones in my story could be different, after all they would not be the true phantasmal beast, but an abomination originated of a rogue mague antics

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    true. Parallel words are quite the core of the nasuverse. And Sci fi is notj ust an Extraverse thing now, GO is about rayshifting to other times, thats pretty much sci fi for me, lol .

As for ideas, i tought about one with a similar timeline of HA, pretty much everyone alive. Some apparently animal attacks start around Fuyuki, and turns out its lycantrophes. The guilty would be a rogue mague , kinda like the one Natalia and Kiritsugu chased in the plane, but this one experiments turning people into bloodthirsty werewolves and Shiro and co have to deal with it

I would like to do it but i dont know how the nasuverse treats lycantrophes, i read they are some kind of phantasmal beast and Mahoyo taks about it, but confession, even if love young Aokos design, i didnt read Mahoyo yet, maybe i should check some playtrought on youtube . Apparently, these werewolves are not feral, but hey ,the ones in my story could be different, after all they would not be the true phantasmal beast, but an abomination originated of a rogue mague antics
    Real talk it'd be fine to do whatever you want as long as it makes sense. After all that's basically what Nasu or other authors do in their Fate works. You can even just say that it's a mutation brought about from magecraft.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    It would follow the Fate route - or something similar - and there would have been an incident during the deactivation of the Grail system that revealed things from UBW and Heaven's Feel. The reason I bring this up here is because I'm having some trouble trying to determine what kind of character development I should have the VN cast go through after FSN finished but before the 'fic/quest' started. At the very least the non-magical cast would still be present in Fuyuki, so I'd need to decide what to do with them.

So, um, yeah. Any suggestions for what positions the canon characters should be in at the start of the story?
    I'll shoot you a PM. I love the sound of this idea.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    I always thought it would be fun to see more heroes in Grail Wars before they were Heroic Spirits. It dates as far back as Shirou and EMIYA, and we see shades of that same idea in the second round of Casters of Strange Fake that the idea really clicked for me. But fallacies really got the ball rolling in Solstice Reverse (a story I will forever want more of) when the Heroic Spirit Li Shuwen is summoned as Assassin and trash talks the man who killed him during the Second Grail War while he was a living, breathing human.

I was tinkering with the idea of Jekyll heading off to Japan to participate in the Second Holy Grail War in the hopes he can save mankind from itself by wishing away its darker passions, which is really just a roundabout way of ridding himself of Hyde. Along the way, the Shinsengumi get involved, so of course Okita and Hijitaka show up, and an old Li Shuwen appears as a bodyguard for a Chinese magus. (I had a particularly self-indulgent scene in mind of an Arthurian Servant meeting Okita and being flabbergasted by a Japanese swordsman who looks just like his king, which leads to some speculation that perhaps Uther's philandering allowed the old Pendragon seed to spread as far as Japan, but that's pretty much 100%, pure, unleaded fanwank trying to explain away a gag.)

One of the living heroes might even meet the Servant version of themselves, which would lead to a lot of contemplation about how fixed their lives are, how the living one feels about how they were remembered, how the Heroic Spirit pities their younger self or simply feels amused at seeing their bumbling mortal side.

It's a half-baked idea right now, but I've always wanted to see the early Grail Wars. Copy-and-pasting some familiar faces over as Masters rather than Servants could be a fun exercise in what it means to be a hero, as most if not all of the Servants would be Imperial originals (for all the good and bad that implies).
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Blog Entries
    one-shot idea:

sella wandering around a decrepit einzbern castle, something something sad robots

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NieR:Homunculi
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless