Page 3296 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 2296279631963246328632913294329532963297329833013306 ... LastLast
Results 65,901 to 65,920 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I think he's being sarcastic actually, though whether the suggestion being that our opinions don't matter and or that we aren't people, is up for debate. Either way, Dullahan has never considered me a person, and cannot be blamed for that: I was once legit confused for a toaster by an adult while trying to fix something behind a countertop.
    Last edited by Draconic; August 4th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I think he's being sarcastic and suggesting that we aren't people, actually.
    That seems a little nasty even for Dullahan honestly, so I doubt it. I figured he was just implying our criticisms were so insignificant they didn't impact him at all.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    see my revised post

- - - Updated - - -

I failed to get the joking tone across at first.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    see my revised post

- - - Updated - - -

I failed to get the joking tone across at first.
    Oh, okay. Sorry for misunderstanding you. Sarcasm can be a hard thing to get across in a text medium.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    They laughed at Galileo, but they also laughed at Bozo the clown.
    Let them eat McDonalds
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Let them eat McDonalds
    Is that a quote from somewhere? Obviously it's paraphrasing Marie Antoinette, but why is it relevant to my post?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Is that a quote from somewhere? Obviously it's paraphrasing Marie Antoinette, but why is it relevant to my post?
    bozo was the inspiration for ronald mcdonald
    and now you made me explain the joke so its not clever anymore
    Last edited by You; August 4th, 2018 at 03:25 PM.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    bozo was the inspiration for ronald mcdonald
    and now you made me explain the joke so its not clever anymore
    Hah, I didn't get that at all. Sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Look, man, I have a really detailed plot of the story in my head from start to finish. It's just that I'm not a native English speaker, and it's pretty hard to produce decent literary text in this language. Also even if I started it myself, in a few months I might be unable to continue.
    I am sure that this plot is very good, and would make up for a great story, so started looking for someone who is the opposite condition to mine (can work, but don't have any particurly good ideas). I actually did something like that before, and the results were satisfying.

If that's unacceptable for you, fine, but still not sure why are you getting so angry.
    You have a strong enough grasp of English to post here. So that's clearly not the thing holding you back. It sounds like it's a lack of initiative more than anything else.

When was the last time something actually left this thread? We have a bad habit of dumping an idea and settling for the sliver of feedback we get. We don't actually want to work for anything because that would take time and effort.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I didn't get the joke either.

And in response to Imperial, I do have to agree, before pawning off the idea onto someone else, you should at least try to get something done on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    When was the last time something actually left this thread?
    Well, I mean, you remember when you told me to go fuck myself for doing this exact same thing? That story got out. (And actually, if you hadn't told me off, it probably never would have happened so thank you for the splash of cold water.)

And that crack-fic that I presented a long time ago about characters misusing various nasuverse mechanics is in production. The thing is though that it's humor and I need it to be funny. So far I've got reinforcement, and rayshifting. I'm trying to do Gate of Babylon, Unlimited Blade Works, but those are giving me trouble. I could post it now, but I'm hogging it for a chapter title gag.

Come to think of it, Can I get an opinion on something?

I'm considering a stupid scenario in which Jinako creates a virtual reality inside the Moon Cell and sucks the whole Fox Tail crew in with her, the concept strikes me as amusing just because of the sheer pointlessness of it all. I have a sample somewhere... AHA!

Also, sorry, but the thing keeps splitting into two pieces, and I can't fix it
    MCO

Debacle 2: MCO: Moon Cell Online
    …waitaminute…

In which Jinako Karigiri utilizes her 1337 skillz by manipulating the Moon Cell's workings via code casts to do something so superfluous such that only she or Osakabehime could ever possibly think of it.
    MCO
    It seemed like a fairly typical (see: boring with a side of violence under a tree) day at Tsukumihara Academy's old school building. The NPCs were going about their usual business while all the active Masters planned their next move as they progressed through the Sakura Labyrinth.

All, that is, except one. Deep in the shadowy bowels of the storage closet, Jinako [Karigiri] tapped away at her keyboard. If she failed this raid because her team was playing like a bunch of n00bs, she was going to flip. They were down to the wire, almost home free, but the boss still had a kill move that would wipe most of them out. Her companions didn't seem like they were working as a team, so she figured she was going to have to play support despite not having set her character up to perform the role effectively. Really, this was a total mess.

Beside her, LancerLauncher was watching her, stoic and serene as always. She kind of wished he'd emote once in a while though. She found his lack of reactions to anything a little unsettling. Fortunately, it was possible that her little project would be just what she needed to get him to be less of a robot. Unlikely, but not impossible. It wasn't like she was overwriting anything about any other humans and Servants beyond a few bits of their exterior code.

She was so excited. This was going to be totally god-tier epic!

"So, you're saying that we're in a virtual reality… within a different virtual reality?" Tohsaka asked.

"Exactly," answered Jinako.

The former brunette ground her teeth.

"Why? Why, in the name of sanity, would you do this?!" she ranted. "It doesn't even make sense! What the hell's the point of this even?! Beyond some sort of… ridiculously contrived pseudo-existential commentary?! We were in the Moon Cell already! What possible reason could you have had to put us somewhere even deeper in virtual reality?!"

"You've watched Inception a lot, haven't you?" Shinji gazed at Jinako with clear disdain.

"If you're actually interested, I guess I could tell you…" Jinako mused. "I guess… I was just bored of being in that storage closet."

"Uh," Hakuno raised his hand as though he were in class, "If you were tired of it, why didn't you just leave?"

"What?! I can't do that!"

"But you just said—"

"Only you, Jinako," Shinji frowned. "Only you would decide to program an entire virtual world and drag everyone into it with you before thinking of opening the door and coming out of the closet."

Several people snickered, most notably Tamamo and Suzuka.

"Just because I was tired of being there doesn't mean I want to leave, idiot," Jinako protested.

"The fact that the latter is generally the only solution to the former without radical changes taking place notwithstanding," Julius grumbled under his breath.

"That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever," Shinji sighed, unwittingly giving voice to Julius' thoughts.

"Well I for one am furious with this development!"

Everyone turned around to look at the last people remaining outside the group.

B.B. glared at the Moon Cell's gaming NEET. "You've stolen all my powers! I can't access the Moon Cell anymore!"

"That's intentional."

"Okay, that much I can get behind," Tamamo nodded.

"Oh, no, it's like that for everyone. There wouldn't be any point to this if you could just leave."

The group's faces were masks of shock, fear, and disbelief. It was disturbing enough that Jinako had taken them all prisoner. It was worse that she seemed like she hadn't even considered what they would think of her actions. But most absurd was that she had even managed to trap Servants in her dually fabricated world.

Tamamo however was still grinning. "Even if it means I suddenly have no fighting ability, I am now on equal footing with everyone, which puts me far closer to B.B.'s level than before. All I have to do now is gain more experience points than her and the mutt, and then my darling Goshujin-sama and I can sail home with no complications."

Hakuno couldn't help but admire his Servant's resolve and bravery in the face of complete and total weirdness.

Rin however was less enthusiastic.

"Then how the hell do we get out of here?"

Jinako grinned.

"Simple: You just beat the game!"

"I've always wondered what it would be like to fight gracefully with a pair of cutlasses while wearing a bellydancing outfit," Tamamo rubbed her hands together. "but I always felt like there would be little point to that as a Heroic Spirit without the ability to improve myself just by training."

"You can do that here—"

"Yes I know, don't interrupt," sniped the fox-girl, giving Jinako a stinkeye. "What do you think, Goshujin-sama?"

"I'll go along with whatever you choose."

"This is exactly why we say you have no personality," Shinji raised an eyebrow. "Do you ever decide anything for yourself?"

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Draconic; August 4th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that time I told you to go fuck yourself. Mm-hmm. Sure
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

JP Friend Code
    Okay I don’t know if these have been done but I will say it anyways since I personally never seen this even though it should be easy to do.
    What if Medea died in the Fifth after betraying her Master ?
    Also what if Gae bolg was used as the catalyst to summon Shirou’s Servnat (it was there in the shack) ?
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Medea would be interesting since that leaves an Assassin free.

Why would the Emiyas just happen to have a random unaffiliated NP lying around?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Paladin View Post
    Also what if Gae bolg was used as the catalyst to summon Shirou’s Servnat (it was there in the shack) ?
    As in Kerry just left a legendary spear sitting around in his shed for his adopted son to find?
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

Blog Entries
    Much better to have a legendary sheath instead, no?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I think he meant that the Spear was there (in Lancer's hands) in the VN.

Is anyone in mythology connected with Gae Bolg other than Scathach, Cuchulainn and some people who were killed by it?
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    Is anyone in mythology connected with Gae Bolg other than Scathach, Cuchulainn and some people who were killed by it?
    the monster used to make gae bolg
    Maybe Aife

Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    IIRC Cu's best bro Conall brought Bolg back to Emain Macha along with Cu's head, but that could be only a few interpretations, and it's not like he ever used it himself.

Scratch that apparently Lugaid used it against Cu during the Death of Cu Chulainn when Cu threw it and missed.

At Slieve Fuad, Cu Chulainn came once again upon Medb's army and her allies. Lugaid (Lewy) taunted him to give him his spear. Cu Chulainn hurled the gae bolg, missing Lugaid but killing nine men. Lugaid used the gae bolg and cast it back at Cu Chulainn. The spear missed and killed Laeg, the hero charioteer. A satirist mocked him; Cu Chulainn again cast his spear, killing the satirist. Erc, king of Ireland, then used the gae bolg, mortally wounded Cu Chulainn's favourite horse. Cu Chulainn again killed another satirist who taunted him. Lugaid hurled the gae bolg back at the hero. The gae bolg disembowelled the hero.
    Last edited by Bugs; August 4th, 2018 at 05:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Didn't Emer receive the spear as a memento after Cu died? I could see it being a catalyst for her assuming she could somehow qualify as a Servant... (Seeing as her legend isn't much beyond "being Cu's wife")