Page 3298 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 2298279831983248328832933296329732983299330033033308 ... LastLast
Results 65,941 to 65,960 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Why do you keep putting Avalon in bold.
    Because it's an NP.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Paladin View Post
    However to avoid any further confusion I will ask this : in the case of two catalysts (A and B) can Catalyst A negate all possibilities that a Servant linked to catalyst B is summoned just because Catalyst A is stronger than Catalyst B ?
    No one's summoned with two catalysts before.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    No one's summoned with two catalysts before.
    Could there be some circumstances in which a Servant's catalyst is multiple objects though? For instance, suppose a particular Heroic Spirit (call him A) has two swords that he dual-wielded in his legend, but after his death each sword was taken up and wielded by separate Heroic Spirits (call them B and C). In that case, you can imagine the individual swords would act as catalysts for heroes B and C, while brought together they'd be a catalyst for hero A.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Could there be some circumstances in which a Servant's catalyst is multiple objects though? For instance, suppose a particular Heroic Spirit (call him A) has two swords that he dual-wielded in his legend, but after his death each sword was taken up and wielded by separate Heroic Spirits (call them B and C). In that case, you can imagine the individual swords would act as catalysts for heroes B and C, while brought together they'd be a catalyst for hero A.
    You can kinda say that for any NP used as a catalyst and Gilgamesh.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    You can kinda say that for any NP used as a catalyst and Gilgamesh.
    Kinda, but the connection would probably be too weak in Gil's case to serve as a catalyst since even though he owned them in his treasury, he's not actually recorded as having them in any legend. There's a reason the catalyst used to summon Gil in Zero was something pretty much only associated with him.

Blog Entries
    Proposal:

In the case of catalysts for multiple Heroic Spirits (for example, the gates of Troy, the symbol of the Trojan War), the Heroic Spirit among the candidates that has good affinity with the Master will be chosen.
    Why not just the reverse? "In the case of multiple catalysts, the Heroic Spirit among the candidates" good affinity etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Shirou already had the strongest catalyst to summon a Celt but got Artoria instead. Avalon still > red hair.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    speaking of redheads turns out Gudako is a legit redhead not just anime redhead but actually black hair in live action.

Natural redhead Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Shirou already had the strongest catalyst to summon an Irishman but got Artoria instead. Avalon still > red hair.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

JP Friend Code
    Hey I am back.
    So I just found my old notes about Fate fanfics ideas so I will share some of them with you.
    I used to collaborate with SoCSoD and gave him some ideas for his Fate challenges.
    I ended up with two kinds of ideas : general ideas and unusual pairings for Shirou.
    Here are 3 of them for starters.

1) Prisma Stahl : funny how come an act of comedy could turn into a plot point.
    When the Kaleidostick hits Shirou it doesn’t just knock him out.
    It shows him a vision of Archer.
    It is based on the fact that Ruby was going to be used for an Archer install before she ran away.
    The change isn’t much but the consequences are big.
    At first Shirou dismisses it but he cannot get it out of his head.
    Things escalate when Shirou meets Kuro as the visions multiply and Shirou is starting to notice that something is different.
    The first part is about Shirou goong theough his life while still having this weird dream but nothing serious happens.
    The turning point is when Kuro arrives and they both start to experience Archer’s memories.
    The climax happens when Shirou founds out about magic during the Gilgamesh and use Tracing fir the first time.
    He is dragged to the Miyuverse but he is out cold for most of it due to his body not being used to magecraft.
    Beyond that is up to the author.

2) Bite back : the dog’s pride wouldn’t let him obey another owner and now from the ends of the earth another spear comes forth.
    Basically Lancer tries to take out Kirei before he could use a command spell with rune magic that blows them both however it fails because of Gil and now there isn’t a Lancer.
    Originally it was the scenario I had envisionned to have the Lion king summoned by Shirou but I am curious to see how much changes without our favorite blue Lancer.

3) The Great comeback : it took some time but they are back. Behold the Yggdrmillenia have return.
    Simple premise : Yggdrmillenia in the fifth war.
    The twist ? It is an unusal pairing fic so it is a ShirouxFiore fic but you could go ShirouxAssassin.
    Because yes Fiore is Assassin’s Master and it is Semiramis since if someone other Darnic had to participate it would most likely be Fiore.
    Fiore and Shirou would rather try to not fight although the latter is willing to be ruthless towards her competition while the former would surely hesitate to fight her.
    Fiore wants the Grail and has a decent wish and Shirou wants things to end fast.
    Assassin got along with Amakusa so it would be interesting how she would interact with this Shirou.
    Darnic is more willing to get involved in the war unlike Acht and Zouken (except HF) so he will have an important role as the main antagonist.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    But ur a gurl semi

*poisoned*
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    More Jeanne ideas.
    Well for the record you asked for it.
    Judgement of flames : a Servant from another war, a Caster that is also a Master and a fake Assassin. Enough is enough, time for the Grail to correct these mistakes.
    Asically Jeanne in the fifth war and yeah it is a ShirouxJeanne fic.
    Basically Jeanne is summoned and comes to Fuyuki.
    She witnesses the battle between Archer and Lancer and states her business here.
    She also witnesses Shirou’s death and revival.
    She follows him and protects him from Lancer.
    Things go as normally planned however she stays in Shirou's place because she doesn’t have anywhere to go, Shirou is insisting, she likes the place and is worried about Shirou.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Paladin View Post
    Well for the record you asked for it.
    Judgement of flames : a Servant from another war, a Caster that is also a Master and a fake Assassin. Enough is enough, time for the Grail to correct these mistakes.
    Asically Jeanne in the fifth war and yeah it is a ShirouxJeanne fic.
    Basically Jeanne is summoned and comes to Fuyuki.
    She witnesses the battle between Archer and Lancer and states her business here.
    She also witnesses Shirou’s death and revival.
    She follows him and protects him from Lancer.
    Things go as normally planned however she stays in Shirou's place because she doesn’t have anywhere to go, Shirou is insisting, she likes the place and is worried about Shirou.
    Why does it have to be ShirouxJeanne?

Speaking of ideas... Swinging back to #6:

For the Third Holy Grail War... Since the Apocrypha anime came out the roster is:

Bedivere - Rider
    Fionn mac Cumhaill - Lancer
    Kullevro - Saber #1 (true)
    Lemminkäinen - Saber #2 (false)
    Ildico (Kriemhild) - Archer
    Angra Mainyu - Avenger
    ? - Caster

Caster was originally going to be Morgana le Fay, but I dunno now. I was thinking someone similar instead though I guess an entity like, say, The Morrígan would be something restricted to FGO.

Grimhild? Gunnhild? Guinevak? Agrippina? Olympias?
    Last edited by Historia; August 23rd, 2018 at 09:37 PM.

Gunnhild.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Double Summon Rider / Caster Atlantes.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Double Summon Rider / Caster Atlantes.
    +1

Blog Entries
    I know Atlantes had his illusory castle and enchanted buckler, but what did he have that could be considered a mount?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    hyppogryff, the same one Astolfo use