Page 3300 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 2300280032003250329032953298329933003301330233053310 ... LastLast
Results 65,981 to 66,000 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    uhhhhhhhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Also Aoi's not dead in FSN, just brain dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoc
    After Tokiomi's death, these assets were passed on to Aoi, and after Aoi's death they were passed on once more to Rin. Or at least, they should have been, but thanks to her legal guardian Kirei's naïve honesty and crude management, most of the valuable property was lost to other people.
    She dead
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Oh, my bad then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    These are both very interesting ideas.

I mean for Historia's, there would be things like Angra Mainyu making a big deal of himself and then getting 1hitted or something...
    Darnic getting owned...
    Storywide sexual tension between the Tohsaka master and one of the Edelfelt sisters...

For Walnut Sparks', I feel like there would have to be an established Edelfelt residence in Fuyuki like in Prisma, and I think that Shirou should probably still have Artoria. Jeanne seems... unnecessary.

I don't think that Shinji could be the 'Tohsaka' completely though. It'd be weird if he developed feelings for Sakura. Really weird. Not that it's out of the question.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want her to investigate something, then you could theoretically have the story take place before the Holy Grail War. That way, even if Sakura gets mage training, she could still be kept in the dark about the HGW. Sakura could be trying to find out what it is when Luvia starts preparing for something. Also, since it's the Edelfelts, she probably wouldn't have been prevented from seeing Rin again. This could be used in multiple ways from her still considering Rin her sister, but also having a powerful rivalry in terms of magical ability. Sort of like Sakura's hard work against Rin's talent.

If Aoi's alive, maybe the less magical members of the family are actually friends, and know everything about the other family's secrets. Meanwhile, everyone who's participating in the Tohsaka-Edelfelt schism would be completely oblivious to all of this.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    I don't know why the Edelfelts would adopt Sakura and not train her as a magus. Seems strange to take in someone with all that talent and make a muggle out of them.

This is pure fan wank/headcanon, but my internal explanation for why the Edelfelts adopted Sakura in Apocryphaland was that they didn't want to pass up the chance to use the Ore Scales again when Luvia was born as an only child. Then Case Files came along and indicated that Luvia has actually had a twin all along, so maybe not.

At any rate, you could retool Sakura's investigation as a search for her origins. We the readers know she's Tokiomi's second child, but Sakura arrives in Japan to confirm her suspicions. Unfortunately for everyone involved, Luvia tags along after to bring her home and then the Grail War kicks off a few decades earlier than expected and everything starts colliding at the speed of melodrama.

I do like the idea of Shinji as the way more magus-minded sidekick who puts up a tough front as the heir to a great magi lineage, though.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    I don't know why the Edelfelts would adopt Sakura and not train her as a magus. Seems strange to take in someone with all that talent and make a muggle out of them.

This is pure fan wank/headcanon, but my internal explanation for why the Edelfelts adopted Sakura in Apocryphaland was that they didn't want to pass up the chance to use the Ore Scales again when Luvia was born as an only child. Then Case Files came along and indicated that Luvia has actually had a twin all along, so maybe not.

At any rate, you could retool Sakura's investigation as a search for her origins. We the readers know she's Tokiomi's second child, but Sakura arrives in Japan to confirm her suspicions. Unfortunately for everyone involved, Luvia tags along after to bring her home and then the Grail War kicks off a few decades earlier than expected and everything starts colliding at the speed of melodrama.

I do like the idea of Shinji as the way more magus-minded sidekick who puts up a tough front as the heir to a great magi lineage, though.
    In my opinion Sakura being given to the Matous in /Zero and /Stay Night is the results of some factors:

First, the Matous are co-founders of the Grail War.

Second, as far as Tokiomi knew they were a know factor.

Thirdly, it would have mean Sakura and Rin not being separated by continental distances.

And fourth, not having to bargain with his cousins on the maternal side.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    If you want her to investigate something, then you could theoretically have the story take place before the Holy Grail War. That way, even if Sakura gets mage training, she could still be kept in the dark about the HGW. Sakura could be trying to find out what it is when Luvia starts preparing for something. Also, since it's the Edelfelts, she probably wouldn't have been prevented from seeing Rin again. This could be used in multiple ways from her still considering Rin her sister, but also having a powerful rivalry in terms of magical ability. Sort of like Sakura's hard work against Rin's talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Thanks. These are both good points and I must admit to having forgotten that knowing about magecraft isn't even comparable to knowing about the Grail War. So even "Sakura Edelfelt" could be caught off-guard. Good good good - I prefer heroes who are at a disadvantage.

If Rin feels sisterly affection toward Sakura and if they're rivals, both could in some way be reason for her to be secretive about the Grail: She doesn't want Sakura to put herself in danger by fighting in a kill-or-be-killed contest nor does she want Sakura possibly stealing her glory. And Luvia might share one or both motivations. Once Sakura notices something fishy, we'd get a feedback loop of her trying to figure out what was going on, Rin and Luvia acting even more cagey, and Sakura's suspicions deepening.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't want to do any real Sakura-Shinji romance. But, Sakura being a pretty girl and Shinji being Shinji, a small amount of unctuous flirtation on his part is probably unavoidable.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

By the way, would it be too contrived to have Byakuya killed in the Fourth War even though he wasn't fighting in it? At the moment I see him being more useful as a dead plot device than as a live character.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    And fourth, not having to bargain with his cousins on the maternal side.
    I always forget how that went, was it a Tohsaka who seduced and Edelfelt away, or and Edelfelt who seduced a Tohsaka?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Tohsaka seduced Edelfelt and snagged part of their Crest
    canon finish apo vol 3

Instead of Darnic's betrayal on the train to Germany, the Edelfelts steal it from him and move it to Finland.
    I dunno Finland looks like a neat place, no thought put into this clearly.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    train
    weird way to spell ZEPPELINS
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    These are both very interesting ideas.

I mean for Historia's, there would be things like Angra Mainyu making a big deal of himself and then getting 1hitted or something...
    Darnic getting owned...
    Storywide sexual tension between the Tohsaka master and one of the Edelfelt sisters...
    Now the last part's something I'd want to see. The Tohsaka master should also be a sort of anti-Tokiomi, since Tokiomi himself said his dad gave him the choice to practice magecraft and because it'd be funny. Also, I saw it on one of the short-lived Third Grail War fics on this site.

Also, speaking of the Third Grail War, do we know how long ago the Zenjou lost the ability to perform magecraft?
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; August 31st, 2018 at 02:15 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Walnut Sparks. Please, please write this thing. The hype is real.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Walnut Sparks. Please, please write this thing. The hype is real.
    To which particular idea are you referring? The Third HGW, because in that case, I'm all for adding to the shockingly low list of works about that war.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    "ah, a 16-character epic with specific roadmap directions that ends with the vast majority of people dying in a period story for a region I'm not familiar with...nah man, can't easy powertrip that shit with harems and such"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have… no idea what you’re getting at, Arashi.
    I know at least that you don’t write fanfiction anymore, but I figured that was at least in part due to you having a hand in the production of official content now. Or somesuch. I may just be misinterpreting things I’ve read on the boards. ^_^;

I think he's trying to explain the dearth of fanfics about the Third HGW, and he raises some valid points. Nonetheless, still wish for more. Also, Arashi has a hand in creating official content? Awesome!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I may just be misinterpreting things I’ve read on the boards. ^_^;
    I just want to stress this point.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    apocrypha joke
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I just want to stress this point.
    Okay, but my first point still stands.