Page 5 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 345671015551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    NAIIIISSSUUUU~

Archer would be jelly.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    >LIGHTNING BOLT HYPERSONIC MACHINE-GUN

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer? Did I mention that when he busts open the Throne of Heroes, all heroes (past/present/future) will be released into the world?

Blog Entries
    Emiya Shirou faced the Hundred-headed Hydra snarling at him. He would win against this beast. He had to. The firing hammer in his head goes off. He vizualizes it in his mind. The tongues of flame close in on him, but in an instant, a golden artifact is worn by his body. The flames pass by him, unable to touch him. In another instant, his footwear is replaced by winged boots. On his left arm a long, composite bow appears. And now, the most difficult component. His right arm starts crackling. A natural phenomena, he divides it into eight parts. Even something like this can be copied in this age...!

In his right arm, a lightning bolt appears, crackling with divine energy. The Hydra stumbles back in fear of the divine mystery in the boy's hand. From the Olympus, the Gods stare in awe. "Set." Mutters the boy. He places the lightning bolt in the bow, and immediately it glows with amazing power. He creates the final component, as his body feels lighter than ever. "Shooting Hundred Heads-"

100 heads. 100 shoots it would take. He'd shoot those heads at the same time. The Hydra quickly recovered, and prepared to once again blow fire---!

Time stopped. Shirou aimed with the bow, and fired. One after another, in a flash of blinding light, a hundred lightning bolts shot out, piercing each and every head of the Hydra, destroying the rocky terrain that was the Hydra's lair behind it, the lightning continuing forth until it pierced the skies themselves. As the Hydra falls, dead, the boy finishes the name of his technique.

"-Divine Blade Works."

The Gods stare in silence at the boy. Zeus falls from his chair as he looks at the boy's image.

What kind of monster has been summoned into the world!?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    All of a sudden, this idea just became insanely awesome.

And a zerg-rush of heroes old and new? Count me in.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Archer? Did I mention that when he busts open the Throne of Heroes, all heroes (past/present/future) will be released into the world?
    I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Teach Pokemon to understand

The power that's inside

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

It's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Pokemon!

Ooooh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defend

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

Our hearts so true

Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Whu it actually worked? I mean how do you like the power of my Gae Bolg you wanton demon!?
    I'd always wanted to do in Scions a scene where Jester Summons the Thrones to fight the entire Imperial Army.

But to my dismay Kieran backed out and oh well... darn.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    After Shirou breaks open the Throne of Heroes, Gilgamesh decimates all of the Olympians and becomes the antagonist. So guys, how awesome would a fight between age-of-gods Shirou be with a serious Gilgamesh?

Blog Entries
    Gate of Babylon versus homing lightning bolt machine-gun barrages? Enuma Elish vs The Golden Fleece and Poseidon's Trident?

FUND IT HARD

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    At this rate, Age-of-Gods!Shirou will become a Heroic Spirit by his own power.

He'd have been "The Faker" or some other suitable nickname due to his power that allowed him to copy any weapon he ever saw.
    CG EMIYA would get curbstomped SO fast his head would spin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post

He'd have been "The Faker" or some other suitable nickname due to his power that allowed him to copy any weapon he ever saw.
    His trademark lines would be...

"With this ability...!" Extends his right arm.

"Even a god's power...!" Lightning crackles on his hand.

"...Can be copied by me!!!" A lightning bolt materializes on his right hand.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    Age-of-god Shirou would be able to even trace divine weapons such as Ea and Excalibur. Meanwhile, a serious Gilgamesh would still have more options than just swords or even weapons. He has access to Vimana, nuclear warheads, and even a mind reading device, and this is just the tip of the iceburg. Good luck beating this guy unless UBW is deployed.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Nukes? When was this? o__o

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Ancient tales about Vimana being powered by nuclear reactors, and having nuclear weapons. Not sure if Nasu's actually put nukes on Vimana, though.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the Nasuversian Vimana. I remember reading that the Hindu-mythical Vimana had a nuke-like weapon.

Wait...Heroic Spirit Rama of the Ramayana. EPICNESS ENSUES.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticFellow View Post
    Age-of-god Shirou would be able to even trace divine weapons such as Ea and Excalibur. Meanwhile, a serious Gilgamesh would still have more options than just swords or even weapons. He has access to Vimana, nuclear warheads, and even a mind reading device, and this is just the tip of the iceburg. Good luck beating this guy unless UBW is deployed.

Fire. Fire circled the horizon, sacred flames crackling with divine energy. On the sky, golden gears endlessly turned, as the sound of a hammer continuously smashing against metal and molten steel resounded through the air. A giant, glowing humanoid shape was seen in the distance, eternally forging weapons on an obsidian anvil, dropping them from the sky, as they buried themselves on the ground. The ground was a desert of shining sand, the place exhuding amazing amounts of prana. The armoured form of Emiya Shirou glared at the Golden King.

"This is my Reality Marble, my world. Formed after over a thousand battles against divine beings, otherwordly demons, and nightmarish beasts, I have carved my own fate with this world. Infinite Possibilities, infinite swords are continuously forged in these place. In here, even a god's power can be imitated by me." Lightning appears in his right hand, as a trident appears on his left, and hellish wings burst out of his back. "Here I come, King of Heroes. Do you have enough weapons at hand?"

Gilgamesh stares seriously at the boy. "At last..." Gilgamesh smirks. "A worthy opponent!" He draws Ea.

"GIIILGAMEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!" Emiya Shirou leaps at the Golden King, as the battle to decide the fate of the world shall be decided in this fight worthy of Gods...!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mental Typo: Age of the Fonz!Shiro.

Yeah, I thought it was weird, too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post

EMIYA stared at the man before him. This couldn't be... What was he? "Who... are you?"

SHIROU smirked. "I am Servant Saber, Shirou Emiya. I come from the Age of the Gods. Do you think you can match me, Counter Guardian?"

EMIYA immediately growled, as he projected Kanshou and Bakuya. As he leaped at SHIROU, the Heroic Spirit murmured a few words he was not capable of understanding. His eyes widened. It couldn't be---!

Dozens of blades of wind tore the ground where he had been before into pieces. He turned to look at SHIROU, but the Hero had already come at him, attacking him with the same blades he had. No, this were not equal to his. SHIROU had perfected tracing, the weapons remained of the same rank as they had been before. His quickly shattered under the strain. "How... To perfect illusions... It's like altering the world!" SHIROU smirked. "The Age of the Gods is a wonder, isn't it, EMIYA...!"

Under the night sky, two sides of the same coin clashed against each other. One who had fought more than he should have lived, one that suffered by living.

However, one clrealy came out as the strongest.

EMIYA fell down on one knee. SHIROU stood above him, glaring down at him. "Your biggest mistake was making a pact with the Counter Force, EMIYA. You don't need help from those kinds of beings. After all, Emiya Shirou just has to make something stronger than them on his mind to win." EMIYA's eyes widened at his words. This man, he was completely out of his league. 'This is more than just a Hero of the Age of the Gods...!'

This was a beast as powerful as Gilgamesh...!

SHIROU walked away from the Archer. "Do not think of killing yourself again, Counter Guardian."

EMIYA could only watch him walk away.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou Emiya arrived at the broken gates of Mount Olympus, with a hundred heroes at his back! Iskander, King of Conquerors, stood to his left and Lancelot, Knight of the Lake, stood to his right. Behind him: Arturia Pendragon, Herakles, Achilles, Perseus, Theseus, Cain, Adam, King David, Solomon the Wise, Samson the Strong, and more.

Gilgamesh stared back at them from atop a golden throne, Zeus beneath his feet, with Enkidu and Beowulf at either side of him. Gilgamesh's eyes burned with an intense hatred as he looked at Shirou.

The red-haired failure of a magus calls out across the heavenly palace. "King of Heroes! From where I'm standing, that's something of a misnomer!"

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    EPIC.