Page 3273 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 22732773317332233263326832713272327332743275327832833323 ... LastLast
Results 65,441 to 65,460 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Tokiomi would have an anerisum in his grave, like this.
    *defenseless anus*
    Also is Rin the type of person that judges people by the sins of their father?
    Nah, but if you're angry, you'll do stupid things.

@topic
    Shirou summons Archerko (the Sword Dancers) version, whose sole mission is to stop EMIYA while EMIYA's mission is to kill Shirou.
    Last edited by bhl88; November 27th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Blog Entries
    Just popping back in to say I might've finally figured out what to do now.

It only requires scraping the majority of what I've already written and just turning the story into a sort of spin-off of Case Files involving the Fifth War -- I meant for that to be a sub-plot but don't mind scraping the bigger idea for a smaller part of it as the core of the story. Though I don't know about the later volumes of Case Files so we'll see how this goes.

And if I wanted to include hints of the dismantling of the Greater Grail that happens 10 years after... ew, gross, Fate Shirou.
    Last edited by Historia; November 27th, 2017 at 07:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    You seem to have a vendetta against even the idea of writing Shirou.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    You seem to have a vendetta against even the idea of writing Shirou.
    I blame all those bad fan-fics. But nah, he's brain-dead in my version though I was in the process of writing a long scene where main protag goes swimming around in his head to salvage what she can from his fried memories. I write him there.

Or was.

Not so sure now.

不死 Undead
    Interested in a small fic in which Mordred survives Camlann and becomes king (for a little bit).

Would she find the victory hollow? How would she actually be as king (for a little while)?

Blog Entries
    Well, first things first: does she have to kill Artoria for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I hope she does, I like dorama.

不死 Undead
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Well, first things first: does she have to kill Artoria for it?
    Yea. Something like Artoria stabbed in heart, stumbles, then falls during their duel, and eventually dies beforw Rhongomynid is pulled out to kill Mordred. IDK the specifics

Blog Entries
    Well, you'd have to get someone who knows more about Apocrypha than I, but your instinct that it'd be somewhat hollow I think is right. Since not only can Artoria not approve of her, there'd be no Caliburn to reselect or not much of a Round Table to assert control over either. Plus the country is ruined. I'd take a shot at reading it.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Levnekov View Post
    Yea. Something like Artoria stabbed in heart, stumbles, then falls during their duel, and eventually dies beforw Rhongomynid is pulled out to kill Mordred. IDK the specifics
    An adult busty Mordred with Rhon popped up (heh) as an idea from this.

Thanks, lol.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Blog Entries
    Or, hell, remind me what happened to Avalon in TM continuity, it was stolen from Artoria by someone beforehand?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    An adult busty Mordred with Rhon popped up (heh) as an idea from this.

Thanks, lol.
    I know Mordred is supposed to be an exact copy so she'd end up looking like Lancer Artoria and all but I had thought an adult Mordred would end up being built more built like Penthesilea till Camelot came along

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Or, hell, remind me what happened to Avalon in TM continuity, it was stolen from Artoria by someone beforehand?
    Yeah, the sheath's theft is a consistent in nearly every rendition of the legend that has it.

Blog Entries
    Hence, is there any reckoning of who did it for us? Because for Mordred survives AU, that is a pretty clean solution, though then she gets to ask herself whether fighting while invincible makes her a coward.

Morgan, in myth. Should work for the scenario.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I know Mordred is supposed to be an exact copy so she'd end up looking like Lancer Artoria and all but I had thought an adult Mordred would end up being built more built like Penthesilea till Camelot came along
    I mean, in my mind she would be like that and have abs while still looking like a beauty with wild hair. You can still have a beautiful woman who's fit and has the abs to back up her strength like they did for Aurelia in Sen no Kiseki III.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

What Mordred makes of the aftermath of landing a crown to a kingdom torn apart just to be noticed by King Dad whom she just killed sounds interesting on paper. There's ground for reflection and growth, and the relationship with Morgan still.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, one could even expand by throwing Guinevere and Lancelot in there for the power trio of Arthur-related penance-seekers trying to make up for their deeds.

Blog Entries
    What about Bedivere.

Don't leave out best boy.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    What Mordred makes of the aftermath of landing a crown to a kingdom torn apart just to be noticed by King Dad whom she just killed sounds interesting on paper. There's ground for reflection and growth, and the relationship with Morgan still.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, one could even expand by throwing Guinevere and Lancelot in there for the power trio of Arthur-related penance-seekers trying to make up for their deeds.
    Fun Fact! In some versions while King Arthur was out looking for ol Lancey, Mordred tried to forcefully marry Aunt Guin to gain power for the rebellion despite already knowing everything already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    I mean, in my mind she would be like that and have abs while still looking like a beauty with wild hair. You can still have a beautiful woman who's fit and has the abs to back up her strength like they did for Aurelia in Sen no Kiseki III.
    True, if I were to design a hypothetical Rhon!Mordred, she'd lean a bit more towards the abs and wild hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    What about Bedivere.

Don't leave out best boy.
    Bedi (if i remember some tellings correctly) laid both arthurs and guins bodies at his hermitage after they passed on. Beside after his king dying and the remnants of the kingdom with Mordred, Bedi needs a hug more than anything else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Bedi (if i remember some tellings correctly) laid both arthurs and guins bodies at his hermitage after they passed on. Beside after his king dying and the remnants of the kingdom with Mordred, Bedi needs a hug more than anything else.
    Why are you telling me things I already know.

- - - Updated - - -

But Bedi x Guin OTP.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

So, small side project I just started:

Full plot summary: Chaldea finds an isolated singularity that seems to have no bearing on history, however, due to something I still need to figure out, Ritsuka, Mashu, and a few Servants get curious. They transport themselves into the singularity, but something seems to have gone wrong, and the squad seems to have just transported themselves elsewhere in Chaldea. However, a few members of the party notice some discrepancies, which all come to a head when Atalanta turns a corner to find a completely devastated adjoining hallway. The vast majority of Chaldea is no different.

The team gradually comes to realize that this 'singularity' is an alternate history in which everything went wrong in all the worst possible ways. The facility is dark, dead, and feels empty, but they also feel like they're being watched. They just don't know the specifics of what took place. However, when they try and get in touch with Da Vinci back at headquarters to get some intel, they find that they can't make contact.

I'll get to the bones of it: In this world Galahad wasn't summoned, and Mashu died in the initial bombing. Ritsuka and Olga Marie still encountered CasCu who helps them through the Fuyuki singularity, and does so successfully against all odds by being devilishly clever. However, Lev arrives right on schedule and attempts to kill Olga. Ritsuka however, attempts to save her. He does. And takes her place in the immediate aftermath, which we are all so familiar with. Due to some bullshit, Olga gets sent back to her still-living body—alongside Cu—with the help of some other survivors who figure out how to operate the rayshift (am I getting that right? It's been a while since I've seen the OVA, and I haven't made a point of watching the English patch yet).

Unfortunately, when she gets back, she finds that the whole world is gone but for Chaldea. She and Cu barely manage to get through one more singularity before Lev leads Solomon right to Chaldea's front door. There's virtually no resistance left though, so he just destroys the rayshift thing that I clearly need to research. Nothing more anyone can do if they can't get into the singularities. He does however leave a number of portals like the one he used to get in to allow monsters to roam the halls. Chaldea becomes a kind of hell, and Olga and her companions hunker down somewhere and just end up trying to survive while also seeing if there's any way to fix things. It's been about two years, and several more people are dead, leaving the survivors at eight people and one Servant.

Cue the big damn heroes arriving and attempting to save the day.

They encounter the survivors, thrilled to see Olga alive, but she thinks they're monsters impersonating her dead friends, she's already been betrayed once, she's not going to let it happen again. She's convinced when Da Vinci finally managed to contact them and explains their real predicament:

Spoiler for mid-story plot twist
    They're not in a singularity at all, but an entirely different timeline, because—incoming non-canon bulshit, just giving fair warning—the rayshift devices combined with energy given off by the impending collapse of the timeline as it hits a dead end caused them to imitate True Magic.

Oh right, and they have three days to get to the opposite end of the building and then the world ends. This proves to be trickier than initially anticipated as the team is slowly picked off by powerful fiends and phantom Servants.

Spoiler for the end
    Around this point, they discover that the defeated Servants are just respawning as they're supposed to in the timeline they're supposed to be in (lucky break there). However the humans, Mashu included, are obviously not capable of making their way to safety by dying. Atalanta survives until the end doing all sorts of neat tricks, at which point a demon pillar shows up and kills her. However, the survivors themselves are also being picked off one by one. Eventually, it will just be Olga, Ritsuka, Mashu and CasCu.

Genre: Survival Horror
    Why: I want to create a fanverse people can use if they want to write a Grand Order fic with Olga Marie, because after everything I'm plan on putting her through, killing her on top of that would be both an easy way out for her, and at the same time, sickeningly cruel.
    Who: Aside from those I've mentioned, Hassan of the Cursed Arm, Berserkalot, Siegfried, and seven OCs who are also all going to die horrible, possibly graphic deaths.

So, any thoughts?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.