Page 3157 of 3314 FirstFirst ... 215726573057310731473152315531563157315831593162316732073257 ... LastLast
Results 63,121 to 63,140 of 66275

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    plot twist, all the masters are actually descendants of genghis khan
    plot twist, the plot twist wasn't a plot twist but a statistically plausible outcome
    nobody uses a catalyst so everybody summons Genghis Khan

Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nobody uses a catalyst so everybody summons Genghis Khan
    I wouldn't be surprised if there's some rule that you can't have two of the same Servant in one Grail War. That'd be just a little too weird.

Isn't there rule that you can't summon hero from place war happening?
    Last edited by K.Stone; May 17th, 2018 at 12:42 AM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That was just the "No Herc" rule for the Greece Subcatagory Grail War in Apocrypha.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Well i really no idea how to make servant. Summoning Genghis Khan (We call him Chingis Khaan in Mongolia FYI) would probably pretty hard since artifact connected to him is almost none, even picture you see today was drawn after Khan died by his Grandson because when he was alive he forbidden making picture and statue of him.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Stone View Post
    Well i really no idea how to make servant. Summoning Genghis Khan (We call him Chingis Khaan in Mongolia FYI) would probably pretty hard since artifact connected to him is almost none, even picture you see today was drawn after Khan died by his Grandson because when he was alive he forbidden making picture and statue of him.
    I don't think it'd be that hard to make up a fitting catalyst for Genghis/Chingis (the hunting bow he killed his brother with as a kid is an obvious one that springs to mind).

Heck, Gilgamesh's catalyst was the first snake-skin in the world. That's not exactly the kind of thing you can find in a museum.

Let's just say that Genghis hid all his belonging for convenience if not it will probably turn into Holy Genghis artifact war.

Let's just say that Genghis hid all his belonging for convenience if not it will probably turn into Holy Genghis artifact war.
    Fair enough. After all, Genghis in Mongolia would probably be almost as haxed as Herc summoned in Greece...

Fun fact about Chingis Khaan's clan founder: He was youngest of 3 illegitimate children, when legitimate children asks their mother how she had 3 children even after their father died and no man around except slave (he was probably real father) she said during night time some kind of light entered through roof and touched her stomach then she had children so these children are children of sky.

Fun Fact 2: Husband of woman was Cyclops.
    Last edited by K.Stone; May 17th, 2018 at 01:43 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Fun fact about Chingis Khaan's clan founder: He was youngest of 3 illegitimate children, when legitimate children asks their mother how she had 3 children even after their father died and no man around except slave (he was probably real father) she said during night time some kind of light entered through roof and touched her stomach then she had children so these children are children of sky.
    Sounds like Zeus is at it again.

El Gato de la Triste Figura Dullahan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This doesn't merit its own thread. Take it to Fanfic Ideas.
    きょう
    今日
    あした
    明日
    きのう
    昨日
    わす
    れたい

Sorry, how can i do it.

Blog Entries
    People are allowed to make threads for their 'fics. That said, on balance, I agree that this isn't yet developed enough. Give me a sec to throw it over.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    There will be options on what the starting situation will be yes. It will be similar to the Kayneth story where a few elements can be replaced such as the main protagonists and a few of the other teams as well as which route.
    Please PM me when you make the thread for it.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Want to get writing again can't decide what to start. These are the ideas i've accumulated in the last two years

1. Finish The Way of Serpents - A story about Nanami Moriyama from Prisma who was accused of killing frogs in the school kitchen and her attempt to clear her name
    2. Ko-gil and Fuyuki kids story - Centering around 2 of Yukika's brothers. Something is amiss is Fuyuki, the kids are the only ones who know what's up but ko-gil's disappeared.
    3. Oblivion recorder after story - About Misaya and the aftermath of killing Kurogiri
    4. Yoga story set in San Fran with Mick, an OC and the Marble Trading Corp and Scladio family. Addressing the modernization and demystifying of yoga into a basic white girl thing.
    5. Himuro and Minori story. Minori works up the courage to buy a present for Sakura and wants to confess his love but doesn't know what to get

Help me fanfics thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    That's exaggerating my point.

Want to get writing again can't decide what to start. These are the ideas i've accumulated in the last two years

1. Finish The Way of Serpents - A story about Nanami Moriyama from Prisma who was accused of killing frogs in the school kitchen and her attempt to clear her name
    2. Ko-gil and Fuyuki kids story - Centering around 2 of Yukika's brothers. Something is amiss is Fuyuki, the kids are the only ones who know what's up but ko-gil's disappeared.
    3. Oblivion recorder after story - About Misaya and the aftermath of killing Kurogiri
    4. Yoga story set in San Fran with Mick, an OC and the Marble Trading Corp and Scladio family. Addressing the modernization and demystifying of yoga into a basic white girl thing.
    5. Himuro and Minori story. Minori works up the courage to buy a present for Sakura and wants to confess his love but doesn't know what to get

Help me fanfics thread
    2 seems like it could be the easiest recipe for amusing shenanigans, though a Nasuverse take on yoga sounds like it could be hella' interesting. Tied between those two for me.

Blog Entries
    3. Without question. The full ramifications of the events at Reien in the late 90s have yet to be drawn out.
    きょう
    今日
    あした
    明日
    きのう
    昨日
    わす
    れたい

Blog Entries
    'we fucked up the adaptation and if we referenced misaya killing kurogiri secondaries would be confused'
    きょう
    今日
    あした
    明日
    きのう
    昨日
    わす
    れたい

Blog Entries
    TM never miss a chance to miss a chance
    きょう
    今日
    あした
    明日
    きのう
    昨日
    わす
    れたい

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Either 3 or 5.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.